Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who exactly tipped off Texas Equusearch of that area and DV’s “if I ever kill somebody” comment? Maybe that conversation never really occurred and someone has knowledge of Maleah’s location and is trying to steer search efforts in the right direction? MOO and wishful thinking that they find this precious baby girl.

I also wondered if the opposite could be true- someone trying to waste more time by pointing searchers in a bad direction...

Hopefully not, though.

Okay this made me laugh I was on their app and saw the Q&A. I guess you can do it through the app? I'll go set up an account and see - but yes that's my #1 question!
I asked! It made me make an account, so I did. I’m not sure if it posted or if I should try to post again?
Thanks guys! I think we better hold up on the discussion though. It just occurred to me that per TOS, we can't discuss comments in MSM articles. I'm alerting on my post and asking a mod if this rule applies in this case, since the answers we would discuss are coming from MSM. I don't want to get anyone in trouble, though! :eek:

ETA: Can we discuss the answers given to us via Click2Houston's LIVE CHAT?
LIVE CHAT: We're answering your questions about the Maleah Davis case

Last edited:
I wish media would have never started using the term stepdad in reference to DV. He’s not to Maleah and it’s just confusion on top of confusion. Who’s baby mommas daddy’s sister did what? :eek::eek:
MOO
EBM
I know. It's actually very common for some people to refer to others as Aunts, husbands, or step parents even though legally they are not. A good friend of a parent is often called an uncle or aunt, when they are not at all related.
I have heard lots of kids refer to their mother's boyfriends as "my stepfather," even when they are not married.
It can get very confusing, but I do think this is how BB and others probably referred to him, and LE is just using the same terms they used, such as "mother in law." Imo

In Mexico. Look how long Cindy Anthony claimed Caylee was at a truck stop in Georgia, Puerto Rico, and cruise ship, and still maintain Caylee had been kidnap after she was found , just bag of bones in a place that flooded. Tim Miller and EquuSearch had to stop searching for her because of flooding too.

GAHHHHHHHH people pmo at times.

Question: if the owner of the car was the female who dropped DV off, why wouldn’t DV (or his brother, or anyone associated with him) say that?

Why wouldn’t DV be accusing BB of all sorts of things by now?

ETA, “no comments on none of that” doesn’t really fit with believing the insane story about the three Hispanic kidnappers imo. But who knows.

Well, according to DV it's a stolen car. Can't be getting out of a stolen car twenty four hours later.

What is 5150?
5150 somebody call the po-po. I'm goin' crazy, thinkin' bout you baby.............
Oh my goodness this is such a good point. Those are your 2 options. Or leaving her with a good caregiver, not DV. As someone stated above.
I mean especially IF all these bombshells happened in the days/hours/mins before BB left. There would've been NO WAY IN HELL I would've left my pet rock in his care, much less my baby who had part of her skull missing...............she wasn't class valedictorian...........for sure.

Vigil to be held in Sugar Land for missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis
A vigil and balloon release will be held in Sugar Land on Wednesday evening in honor of 4-year-old Maleah Davis.

The vigil will be held at Oyster Creek Park at 7 p.m. Event organizers ask attendees to wear blue for child abuse awareness.

[...]

#DearMaleah
t4524.gif

I wonder if anyone from LE has spoken to Maleah's older brother. He may be too young to understand what happened but I would think he would be able to provide a lot of crucial information about what occurred between Monday night, when BB's mom last spoke to Maleah, and Friday before he was picked up by his dad.
He could give them information about any potential arguments, whether or not Maleah seemed to be sick, and even when the last day he actually saw her was. Imo

Last edited:
I wonder if anyone from LE has spoken to Maleah's older brother. He may be too young to understand what happened but I would think he would be able to provide a lot of crucial information about what occurred between Monday night, when BB's mom last spoke to Maleah, and Friday before he was picked up by his dad.
He could give them information about any potential arguments , whether or not Maleah seemed to be sick, and even when the last day he actually saw her was. Imo
OMG this breaks my heart a little. I have two little boys who are best friends and the absolute heartache one would go through if this happened to them is so hard to even imagine. But yes I do think they may be able to get some critical info from the child if they can do it delicately JMO . I know it’s extremely sensitive when they are dealing with little ones. :( I also don’t know what law states about questioning or interviews with minors? Would be interested to know those rules. If the guardians say no and that’s to their benefit does that prevent it?

Warning graphic!

Don’t know if this has already been discussed. Sorry if it’s a repeat. If she was dismembered, why? Why would he go through all that work to dismember her?
-Is he truly insane or a cold-blooded murderer? “murderers who dismember the bodies of their victims often display other deviant behaviour and a tendency towards excessive cruelty“
-Rage? Did he do it out of anger? To get back at BB or mad at Maleah?
-Trying to hide evidence? Conceal the crime?
-So she would fit in the basket?
-Or to ensure that she fit in the place he planned to hide her?

Thoughts?

It would be interesting to know about drug use, previous and current. DV is very thin at 5'10", and 120 pounds. Meth? What seems sane when you are doing meth is a whole different type of thing. He could have started it, and decided it was too messy, too much work, chuck everything in a bag, laundry basket, and dumpster it someplace. Then, depends on what he was using, if he does Opiates, zonk out for 24 hours, he wouldn't care if a one year old kid was screaming in the car. The question is, why did he go to the ER? Was that part of the "Master Plan" regarding the pretend "kidnapping"? Or was he actually injured? And how did it happen? What injuries did he have?

OMG this breaks my heart a little. I have two little boys who are best friends and the absolute heartache one would go through if this happened to them is so hard to even imagine. But yes I do think they may be able to get some critical info from the child if they can do it delicately JMO . I know it’s extremely sensitive when they are dealing with little ones. :( I also don’t know what law states about questioning or interviews with minors? Would be interested to know those rules. If the guardians say no and that’s to their benefit does that prevent it?
I think LE can still question a minor if it involves a crime, but I wouldn't think it would be a problem since CPS still had custody of the children, and I'm guessing their father would want him to talk to LE if he knows anything.
Maybe it would be even better for someone from CPS to question him. Imo

It would be interesting to know about drug use, previous and current. DV is very thin at 5'10", and 120 pounds. Meth? What seems sane when you are doing meth is a whole different type of thing. He could have started it, and decided it was too messy, too much work, chuck everything in a bag, laundry basket, and dumpster it someplace. Then, depends on what he was using, if he does Opiates, zonk out for 24 hours, he wouldn't care if a one year old kid was screaming in the car. The question is, why did he go to the ER? Was that part of the "Master Plan" regarding the pretend "kidnapping"? Or was he actually injured? And how did it happen? What injuries did he have?
There has been no evidence of drug use by either parent so far.
His story about the injuries is that the kidnappers hit him on the head, and would stab him whenever his son cried out during those 24 hours he was in and out of consciousness.
Some think the scratches were self inflicted or caused by sharp thorns or brush from maybe hiding the body in a secluded area.
The head wound is anybody's guess, but I think it looked like he head-butted a wall. Imo

Hi All - I joined a few years ago, but I have never posted. I am, however, a long time lurker. I think you all do an amazing job analyzing and researching! I hope I am posting this correctly and do not violate any rules.

I have come out of lurking because this beautiful, innocent, defenseless little girl has just touched my heart. I have four children and three grandchildren. I just cannot fathom this type of evil. I do not believe BB's new story line one bit. I pray they find Maleah and all these selfish, cruel monsters pay for what they have done. It's absolutely heartbreaking.

Welcome nina218! I totally agree...

Article Updated 4:02 PM, May 15, 2019
Answering your questions about the Maleah Davis case
[...]

Reporter Sophia Beausoleil participated in a live chat Wednesday afternoon to answer your questions. See the window below to read a recap of the chat.

[...]
In viewing the inquiries/comments, I'm more inclined to believe that BB defined DV as stepfather either last year or Feb 2019 when seeking to obtain reunification from foster caregiver, and why HPD has repeatedly called the defendant the "step-father."

Also, if untrue, it's likely to be used against BB if prosecution seeks to discredit her in the future testimony.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member