Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning graphic!

Don’t know if this has already been discussed. Sorry if it’s a repeat. If she was dismembered, why? Why would he go through all that work to dismember her?
-Is he truly insane or a cold-blooded murderer? “murderers who dismember the bodies of their victims often display other deviant behaviour and a tendency towards excessive cruelty“
-Rage? Did he do it out of anger? To get back at BB or mad at Maleah?
-Trying to hide evidence? Conceal the crime?
-So she would fit in the basket?
-Or to ensure that she fit in the place he planned to hide her?

Thoughts?

First, I don’t think he went through the work of it- if anything, I think he started to dismember but realized it was harder than it seemed.

I do think she would have fit in the basket alive, but I’m not sure about deceased. Still, it seems breaking bones would be all that is necessary.

I think the tissue is more likely from her brain and possibly it came to be around the tub (if that’s true, that is, bc BB and her spokesperson have little to no credibility) because he (purposefully) hit her fragile head into the porcelain.

But a man (and though I know a woman can also be guilty of such, I guess I do think a man is the more likely culprit behind the violent act) who could do that to a child might do anything to save his own butt and that might include trying to dismember someone.

It does seem like the motive would be anger at BB and the kids, perhaps in a fight he said to BB, “I’ll do whatever I want I’ve been raising her for x amount of time” or “you don’t like it when I touch her/discipline her/bathe her? I’ll show you,” for example, who knows, it is hard to think about such things (to me) so explicitly and I hope, I hope so sincerely, that none of the above happened and the crime is less... less sadistic.

No matter what happened I’m sure it was horrible. I keep having to remind myself that whatever happened to her, it is over now and she can rest her soul in a place without this pain.

Marcelino Benito on Twitter
Ran into a woman in Rosharon who drove from Houston to help in the search and to hand out flyers. She says Maleah could be any one of our daughters and she needs to be found. #KHOU11 #HTownRush #MaleahDavis
D6n2wEpXsAAEhee.jpg
11:51 PM - 15 May 2019

Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter
Derion Vence once said if he ever wanted to hide a body, he’d hide it in Rosharon, Tim from Equusearch told me today. Today’s search for Maleah is centered around Skydive Spaceland in Rosharon, which is along Derion’s former mail route.
D6oE7u7WkAMjkBw.jpg
D6oE8CnX4AAOvnS.jpg
D6oE8iAWkAA5aDo.jpg

12:53 PM - 15 May 2019

VIDEO CLIP - Tim Miller
Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter
“If I ever killed somebody, I’ve got some places down in Rosharon. They’d never find the body.” Derion Vence talked about Rosharon a year ago, says Tim Miller, founder of Texas Equusearch. #WhereisMaleah
1:09 PM - 15 May 2019

Good information.

Criminals killing family cling to familiarity, and if DV actually walked a route in Rosharon - he would know that ground better than his own neighborhood.

And who leads a comment with " if I ever kill somebody?"....:eek:

MOO

First, I don’t think he went through the work of it- if anything, I think he started to dismember but realized it was harder than it seemed.

I do think she would have fit in the basket alive, but I’m not sure about deceased. Still, it seems breaking bones would be all that is necessary.

I think the tissue is more likely from her brain and possibly it came to be around the tub (if that’s true, that is, bc BB and her spokesperson have little to no credibility) because he (purposefully) hit her fragile head into the porcelain.

But a man (and though I know a woman can also be guilty of such, I guess I do think a man is the more likely culprit behind the violent act) who could do that to a child might do anything to save his own butt and that might include trying to dismember someone.

It does seem like the motive would be anger at BB and the kids, perhaps in a fight he said to BB, “I’ll do whatever I want I’ve been raising her for x amount of time” or “you don’t like it when I touch her/discipline her/bathe her? I’ll show you,” for example, who knows, it is hard to think about such things (to me) so explicitly and I hope, I hope so sincerely, that none of the above happened and the crime is less... less sadistic.

No matter what happened I’m sure it was horrible. I keep having to remind myself that whatever happened to her, it is over now and she can rest her soul in a place without this pain.

Tbh, I’m not sure I want to know the graphics. I just want her family to have the answers they need and justice served.

I *wish* for each day he withholds Maleah's location his sentence goes up exponentially. I really hope this BS can somehow be taken into account during his sentencing of whatever it is he's sentenced for. This is maddening.

Let's all ask when BB left the apartment!!! (and/or when her flight departed IAH)

LIVE CHAT: We're answering your questions about the Maleah Davis case

Reporter Sophia Beausoleil is participating in a live chat at 2:30 p.m. to answer your questions. Comment in the window below where it says 'Live Chat.'

To comment, you must be logged in or create an account here.
Okay this made me laugh I was on their app and saw the Q&A. I guess you can do it through the app? I'll go set up an account and see - but yes that's my #1 question!

Warning graphic!

Don’t know if this has already been discussed. Sorry if it’s a repeat. If she was dismembered, why? Why would he go through all that work to dismember her?
-Is he truly insane or a cold-blooded murderer? “murderers who dismember the bodies of their victims often display other deviant behaviour and a tendency towards excessive cruelty“
-Rage? Did he do it out of anger? To get back at BB or mad at Maleah?
-Trying to hide evidence? Conceal the crime?
-So she would fit in the basket?
-Or to ensure that she fit in the place he planned to hide her?

Thoughts?

I believe in previous threads people tested the question of whether a four year old would fit in the laundry basket and put their own child in a laundry basket and they fit just fine.

As to the possibility of dismemberment...this is unpleasant, but if he was trying to dispose of the body during rigor mortis maybe he thought dismemberment was an option. MOO of course.

Gag order now in place
Search area expands and gag order issued in Maleah Davis case

Part of the article states:

"While the search continues, a legal order is complicating the case in court. A gag order has been issued ordering attorneys and the media to strict confidentiality of the CPS records involving Maleah's family.

The order says that if the release of this information continues, the pre-trial publicity will interfere with rights to a fair trial."

Good information.

Criminals killing family cling to familiarity, and if DV actually walked a route in Rosharon - he would know that ground better than his own neighborhood.

And who leads a comment with " if I ever kill somebody?"....:eek:

MOO
Who exactly tipped off Texas Equusearch of that area and DV’s “if I ever kill somebody” comment? Maybe that conversation never really occurred and someone has knowledge of Maleah’s location and is trying to steer search efforts in the right direction? MOO and wishful thinking that they find this precious baby girl.

Let's all ask when BB left the apartment!!! (and/or when her flight departed IAH)

LIVE CHAT: We're answering your questions about the Maleah Davis case

Reporter Sophia Beausoleil is participating in a live chat at 2:30 p.m. to answer your questions. Comment in the window below where it says 'Live Chat.'

To comment, you must be logged in or create an account here.
I asked! It made me make an account, so I did. I’m not sure if it posted or if I should try to post again?

Who exactly tipped off Texas Equusearch of that area and DV’s “if I ever kill somebody” comment? Maybe that conversation never really occurred and someone has knowledge of Maleah’s location and is trying to steer search efforts in the right direction? MOO and wishful thinking that they find this precious baby girl.
I believe I read that BB's mother told LE that he had said that, and then LE verified it with BB. There may have been others who heard him say that, too. Imo

Last edited:
I believe in previous threads people tested the question of whether a four year old would fit in the laundry basket and put their own child in a laundry basket and they fit just fine.

As to the possibility of dismemberment...this is unpleasant, but if he was trying to dispose of the body during rigor mortis maybe he thought dismemberment was an option. MOO of course.
Yes, and one was a 54 pound 7-year-old. It was thread #3. The one I'm still chuckling about is the 25 pound Frenchie, lol! :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member