Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the last image of Maleah coming home after coming back from daycare she appears to be wearing footie pajamas suggesting she was going for the ride and coming back home. My opinion

Here is the outfit that a previous poster suggested M was wearing.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/French-Terry-Sweatshirt-Tulle-Skirt-Tutu-Dress-Toddler-Girls/557882156
41e26942-9809-4a64-93c4-2309f55aac6a_1.b8adc8b8baa36c6999e8e8d9a31e9adf.jpeg

Maybe she was wearing matching leggings and boots? DB mentioned that M was wearing boots when she went missing.

I'm just guessing, but could there have been some kind of container set up to collect tiny amounts of drainage from the pipes or drains or something? And that's why they left it, to collect remaining evidence over a period of time? Seems weird to leave an evidence-related container in a suspected crime scene, like it could cause a chain-of-evidence problem later. Maybe it was just a mistake.

Assuming QX has legitimate information and his assertion that human tissue was found in all the places he said it was - is there any way human tissue could NOT mean dismemberment? Could it mean hair, for example?

It could be tissue from her that was washed off in the shower as he tried to clean himself or her or objects.

It could be tissue from her that came to be in the tub because she was injured in the tub.

I think hair would be different than tissue.

All speculation of course.

So, it sounds like it was probably an empty evidence collection container left behind by CSI. What do you think? Here's what I heard...

Approx 6 minute mark:

QX: We know for a fact that police did take forensic evidence out of the apartment that indicates a crime took place inside that apartment.

Reporter: Do you know the nature of that evidence?

QX: I know that they tested for blood samples, human tissue samples. We also have a container inside the apartment that they left where they were testing for blood and luminol in the place. And, it is true that they did find physical evidence.

Yes, that is the quote I was thinking of in addition to others. That is why I think he is just willy-nilly throwing in the word tissue. It's inflammatory based upon a luminol test in my opinion. Don't know why he did such, perhaps he doesn't realize the significance, or perhaps he does?

In my opinion I have thought all along that he was just talking about luminol results. There is no evidence of blood tissue. He would have no way of knowing that and I think he is just say the word blood tissue based on luminol results for blood. He is jumping on the word tissue, but I don't think he knows that from anywhere specifically. It was just luminol down the drain which could be from blood spatter Etc. Not tissue. M o o
Most likely. Sounds like he's talkin' out both sides of his head... o_O

I think he probably is referring to some unused disposible collection box, probably just left behind like a latex glove or tissue might be. Where I live cops don't clean up crime scenes aside from evidence removal. Could be totally wrong & just my thoughts.

OMG. WTH? Evidence left behind, QX,and BB allowed inside.
Why wasn't the place sealed off?

I don't think so at all, I think he was doing it to be inflammatory. There was no evidence left behind in my opinion. It perhaps was just Packaging. They processed the crime scene and then it was released. I don't believe that they left any evidence behind, other than evidence of what possible testing that they did and left packaging. In my opinion. Just inflammatory!

I like your idea. Makes me think.

Also, some reports have said that BB2 lived with them?

But if that is so, why is BB2 saying that BB came to her place to do laundry Monday?

What day did BB2 fly out? And mainstream media, didn't they say she was also out of town?
BB and DV lived with BB2 at the time Maleah was injured (Aug 2018). They didn't live together at the time Maleah went missing.

BB flew to MA on April 30.
I'm just guessing, but could there have been some kind of container set up to collect tiny amounts of drainage from the pipes or drains or something? And that's why they left it, to collect remaining evidence over a period of time? Seems weird to leave an evidence-related container in a suspected crime scene, like it could cause a chain-of-evidence problem later. Maybe it was just a mistake.

Assuming QX has legitimate information and his assertion that human tissue was found in all the places he said it was - is there any way human tissue could NOT mean dismemberment? Could it mean hair, for example?
Tissue doesn't mean hair, IMO.
OMG. WTH? Evidence left behind, QX,and BB allowed inside.
Why wasn't the place sealed off?
I don't think it was evidence, but an evidence collection container.
I think he probably is referring to some unused disposible collection box, probably just left behind like a latex glove or tissue might be. Where I live cops don't clean up crime scenes aside from evidence removal. Could be totally wrong & just my thoughts.
Yes, jinx!

In my opinion I have thought all along that he was just talking about luminol results. There is no evidence of blood tissue. He would have no way of knowing that and I think he is just say the word blood tissue based on luminol results for blood. He is jumping on the word tissue, but I don't think he knows that from anywhere specifically. It was just luminol down the drain which could be from blood spatter Etc. Not tissue. M o o

IMO his use of the word tissue was a choice to make it sound more dreadful and to make DV sound like even more of a monster. This statement took place after BB faced serious scrutiny and I feel their motive was to shift the focus to DV by whatever means necessary. Who knows if any part of their statement is true? And why on earth would QX be privy to info from a police investigation? Why should we think they'd share specifics such as "tissue" with him. They may have said they found evidence but I seriously doubt they'd go into detail with BB.
All MOO, of course.

I like your idea. Makes me think.

Also, some reports have said that BB2 lived with them?

But if that is so, why is BB2 saying that BB came to her place to do laundry Monday?

What day did BB2 fly out? And mainstream media, didn't they say she was also out of town?

I think they all lived together at a point in the past but hadn’t been living together lately. The mention I recall about her being out of town was in reference to the prior injury- she was out of town during the time of MD’s seizure before her surgery, iirc.
Maybe she was out of town again, if so I missed it- that information would be good to have.

I have been trying to give BB2 the benefit of doubt. It would be terrible to lose a grandchild in this circumstance, in any circumstance but especially one like this- I hope she is an innocent bystander. A victim of the crime rather than a participant.

I have seen on many threads over the years speculating about possible accidental over medicating or neglecting a small illness/ injury until it was too late or ' accidentally' punishing them too much and the injuries led to death and the parents panic and go into hide the baby mode. I guess these things are easier to take in as normal humans than the alternatives. But in just about every case once the baby is found it's blunt force trauma multiple times and leaves no doubt it was anything other than rage fueled homicide. My two cents says nothing accidental happened.
I've been following as closely as I can so excuse the question if it's been answered but have we heard anything from team BB/Q since the elevator Justice for M chanting?

:):):)

Maleah Davis: Inside the ‘nightmare’ jail where mom’s boyfriend is held, as little girl remains missing for weeks
It’s been called a nightmare by a local attorney and “unsafe and unhealthy” by Senator John Whitmire. Apparently, the man suspected of involvement in the disappearance of 4-year-old Maleah Davis is currently housed in a jail that’s no picnic, even for the most hardened criminals.

[...]

Vence is housed on the sixth floor at the jail, which according to Chron, houses “some of the jail’s most dangerous inmates.” He’s currently at the “JA07” location, off of N. San Jacinto in downtown Houston. It’s one of the largest jails in the nation, housing over 9,000 inmates.

[...]

Visitation takes place in the lobby of the jail, but some inmates at the San Jacinto location also have the option of “off-site” visitation, at $5.99 per visitation. Off-site visitation allows inmates to talk to visitors who never have to leave home. Instead, they can talk via a webcam to the inmate.

[...]

Vence has access to phones inside the pod he’s assigned to, but his calls are monitored and come with steep collect call fees. He has no access to his own television, but shares a single television unit in the dayroom of his cell block, with numerous other inmates.

Harris-County-Jail.jpg

“Dirt like this gutter’s all over the floor — and feces, another man’s *advertiser censored*, on the floor,” inmate “Robert” told the outlet.

Other inmates said the showers had mildew, the smell was overwhelming, and at one point, the jail was so overcrowded that “kicking people in the head” was an easy way to wake someone up. The jail is currently working on its goals to decrease overcrowding.

Vence, along with most other inmates, eats in the cafeteria of the jail, located on the first floor. The food is substandard at best, typical of most jails, but the meals were reportedly so poor at the Harris County jail that in 2018, it failed a health inspection.

[...]

Harris County jail at one point had one of the “worst sexual assault rates in the country.”

[...]

Maleah Davis: Inside the ‘nightmare’ jail where mom’s boyfriend is held, as little girl remains missing for weeks
It’s been called a nightmare by a local attorney and “unsafe and unhealthy” by Senator John Whitmire. Apparently, the man suspected of involvement in the disappearance of 4-year-old Maleah Davis is currently housed in a jail that’s no picnic, even for the most hardened criminals.

[...]

Vence is housed on the sixth floor at the jail, which according to Chron, houses “some of the jail’s most dangerous inmates.” He’s currently at the “JA07” location, off of N. San Jacinto in downtown Houston. It’s one of the largest jails in the nation, housing over 9,000 inmates.

[...]

Visitation takes place in the lobby of the jail, but some inmates at the San Jacinto location also have the option of “off-site” visitation, at $5.99 per visitation. Off-site visitation allows inmates to talk to visitors who never have to leave home. Instead, they can talk via a webcam to the inmate.

[...]

Vence has access to phones inside the pod he’s assigned to, but his calls are monitored and come with steep collect call fees. He has no access to his own television, but shares a single television unit in the dayroom of his cell block, with numerous other inmates.

Harris-County-Jail.jpg

“Dirt like this gutter’s all over the floor — and feces, another man’s ****, on the floor,” inmate “Robert” told the outlet.

Other inmates said the showers had mildew, the smell was overwhelming, and at one point, the jail was so overcrowded that “kicking people in the head” was an easy way to wake someone up. The jail is currently working on its goals to decrease overcrowding.

Vence, along with most other inmates, eats in the cafeteria of the jail, located on the first floor. The food is substandard at best, typical of most jails, but the meals were reportedly so poor at the Harris County jail that in 2018, it failed a health inspection.

[...]

Harris County jail at one point had one of the “worst sexual assault rates in the country.”

[...]

This gives me a little bit of joy

Attachments

• dress.jpg
    dress.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 29

[...]

[...]

[...]

Harris-County-Jail.jpg

“Dirt like this gutter’s all over the floor — and feces, another man’s ****, on the floor,” inmate “Robert” told the outlet.

[...]

[...]
Oh Waaaaaaaaaah. No pitty party here.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads