Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this has probably been discussed but does DV have any criminal history?
I know that in the first few days of the investigation KHOU reporter Cheryl Mercedes reported that neither DV nor BB had any criminal record. HOWEVER (and everything posted by her I have posted here has been deleted so I won't do it again), she is the same reporter who IMO muddied the waters significantly last week with some CPS documentation that she seems to have misinterpreted. Those documents have a new gag order on them so we can't see for ourselves at this point.

Also however, though, I believe that if DV had any criminal history we would have heard about it in the several days since his arrest from other sources.

I guess they are trying to get people to feel sorry.
That's a big Nope.
I think if there is a "real version" of what happened that implicates someone else and not him, he will share that story to others in jail for his own safety. And if they detect he is lying (and they will) he is in for a world of pain. Or one could hope.

I have an odd, "out there" theory on missing people. How absolutely random was it that Caylee Anthony's body was found? Or that Laci Peterson's body was found? There are many other instances where bodies have been found, when the evidence was well concealed. Sometimes, maybe there is a "spirit" or energy that remains and "wills" an action.

Hoping that could happen here...
Yep! I believe in that as well!

Miya Shay on Twitter
What really happened to #MaleahDavis? Pour through this #abc13 immersive web series for every small detail. Let’s hope for more answers soon!

http://dig.abclocal.go.com/ktrk/immersive/maleah/index.html …

D6tEBMCW4AEhC_i.jpg

12:07 PM - 16 May 2019

Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter
#Breaking: $5,000 reward offered for information leading to an arrest in the disappearance of 4-year-old Maleah Davis, @CrimeStopHOU tells me. Call Crime-Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS with any information. You can remain anonymous.
D6tKrRPWsAIq1xP.jpg

12:36 PM - 16 May 2019 from Meadows Place, TX

$5,000 reward offered for information in Maleah Davis' disappearance
A $5,000 reward is being offered for information leading to an arrest in the disappearance of 4-year-old Maleah Davis, according to Crime Stoppers.

Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS. You can remain anonymous.

https://crime-stoppers.org/

Last edited:
Last edited:
Finally a reward... although will someone involved speak for only 5k. I wonder if MD had life insurance?.... hmmm

People have accepted less to TAKE a life so I hope someone will jump at the chance. Also, I hope that people will add to the reward fund. The bigger is gets the more likely someone is to speak up. Let's hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaastrichtDetective