Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What? I think they're referring to the pic of maleah in the hospital after her brain surgery

b92fc4e0-772d-11e9-bf0f-902e361c7dd1

pretty sure it is her, the day of surgery I believe the caption said on the MSM that posted it when I first saw it

Ooops - that's correct.

OP was response to request for reported drama in the parking lot when vehicle located, and thought this post was still referring to the female, and not the child. Deleted my post.

Thanks....

I have a lot of pictures when my kids were babies, asleep on my chest with me passed out from exhaustion, unshaven looking like a bum. I know it is just one picture and I dont want to give any credit to someone who may not deserve it, but that picture is of a dad bonded to his little girl, not selfies or pictures at the zoo etc.
Makes me angry, what went wrong...

Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter
#Breaking: $5,000 reward offered for information leading to an arrest in the disappearance of 4-year-old Maleah Davis, @CrimeStopHOU tells me. Call Crime-Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS with any information. You can remain anonymous.
D6tKrRPWsAIq1xP.jpg

12:36 PM - 16 May 2019 from Meadows Place, TX

$5,000 reward offered for information in Maleah Davis' disappearance
A $5,000 reward is being offered for information leading to an arrest in the disappearance of 4-year-old Maleah Davis, according to Crime Stoppers.

Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS. You can remain anonymous.

https://crime-stoppers.org/

I have to say I don't understand this at all, DV has been arrested - except for BB, who else could be involved to be arrested? The driver who dropped him off at the hospital? I'm really confused about this reward.

No one seems to be talking if they've offered a reward, not talking to law enforcement anyways. I do not think $5000 will be enough of a risk vs reward payoff depending on the type of community this is, and the groups of people who might have information that matters. But I definitely hope so and wish I had more optimism about it. Hopefully reward goes higher, or even better, someone does the right thing and confesses.

No one seems to be talking if they've offered a reward, not talking to law enforcement anyways. I do not think $5000 will be enough of a risk vs reward payoff depending on the type of community this is, and the groups of people who might have information that matters. But I definitely hope so and wish I had more optimism about it. Hopefully reward goes higher, or even better, someone does the right thing and confesses.
I’m not sure there is much risk here.

There is the risk of retribution in gang violence, which is why those cases are notoriously difficult to solve.

There is also the risk of being ostracized in other cases, with that whole “no snitching” thing.

With an innocent child missing and likely dead, I don’t see any issues with someone coming forward.

I think the reason that some people aren’t (if that’s the case), is that they are in fear of legal consequences, especially if they helped in some way.

I have to say I don't understand this at all, DV has been arrested - except for BB, who else could be involved to be arrested? The driver who dropped him off at the hospital? I'm really confused about this reward.
some people see or know things that dont want to get involved, maybe they think what they know is insignificant.
Last night the police were across the street from my house... They interviewed neighbors on both sides of the house they were at to find out (whatever they were trying to find out). I am across the street, they never came to my house and I have video cameras that show exactly what happened over there. Not my business to walk over and volunteer info in front of everybody yelling that I was not asked about... (don't judge me)
Offering a reward can be an incentive to get involved
Just an example

‎Crime Stories with Nancy Grace on Apple Podcasts

Great point. The Nissan that DV claimed he heard a popping noise from, was just fine when they recovered it from Walmart. Another red flag. Keep ‘em comin Nancy. MOO

And, there was strangely only ONE car seat according to what I’ve read. Strange considering he claims to have left with both Maleah and the baby. I mean, video shows that to not be true either. I’m sure the “Hispanic men” took it for Maleah to ride in, pretty thoughtful kidnappers.

<modsnip>
Who knows what the situation was with this family. We don’t know this dad’s story but I like to imagine his house was a refuge for Maleah, like my dad’s was-

of course, that may not be true, but I hope she felt love from him- I see love in this picture, too.

In my experience, love and abuse are not mutually exclusive. Sadly.

Last edited by a moderator:
And, there was strangely only ONE car seat according to what I’ve read. Strange considering he claims to have left with both Maleah and the baby. I mean, video shows that to not be true either. I’m sure the “Hispanic men” took it for Maleah to ride in, pretty thoughtful kidnappers.

There was a photo posted up thread somewhere (it’s a photo on the big banner from the vigils and stuff) where she is sitting in a car with a regular seatbelt on ... and even that is on incorrrctly. She’s too young to even be out of a high back 5pt harnessed booster but that doesn’t surprise me that there wouldn’t be a car seat for her.

Is there a way to search for just photos posted on this thread? Found it.

Attachments

• 083E1D48-A7E0-41C9-8398-66D9FE64C2D4.jpeg
    083E1D48-A7E0-41C9-8398-66D9FE64C2D4.jpeg
    188 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Has anyone heard anything on BB timeline yet? When she went to airport, etc? I’ve been MIA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members