Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So people have been talking....
-------------------------------------------------
Volunteers and Texas EquuSearch have searched daily for Maleah and any clues in her disappearance across the Houston area.

Texas EquuSearch said Wednesday that they are temporarily suspending the search for Maleah until they obtain more information.

The organization released a statement saying they've been working "around the clock" to find the missing girl.

"We have followed up on dozens and dozens of tips and leads, but none have been found to be helpful in leading us in the right area to find Maleah," the statement said.

ONLY ON FOX 26: Brittany Bowens, mother of Maleah Davis, sits down with FOX 26 to tell her side

Re DV’s alleged injury (hospital pic posted upthread) allegedly inflicted by the alleged kidnappers, I noticed in the photo it appears parallel marks running vertically at the center of DV’s forehead. There have also been upthread discussions and speculation re the many scratches apparent in other upthread DV photos.
Apartment complexes and many other area locations commonly have metal ornamental and/or security fencing. It’s possible the short lived forehead mark could have come from running toro style into fencing of this type.
IMO welded wire, chain link, ornamental fence points, chicken wire, and possible “bob wire” as we say in Texas could have been the origin of some of these scratches.
DV does not strike me as much of an outdoorsman, although I could be mistaken.

The bump and marks look like they are smack dab in the center of his forehead. That's hard to imagine. It doesn't seem like someone could see a blow coming straight on at them and not twist their head to one side or another. You don't just sit there waiting. It really does look like damage that he did to himself. I didn't see a picture of the scratches, just the head shot. Was his clothing torn by whatever made the scratches?

Come to think of it, both he and his little boy must have been messes by the time they got to the hospital, right? Stuck out like that, no change of clothes, etc etc. Hours and hours.

I'd laugh if this weren't so tragic.

DV may have already flipped on BB, which was why he was charged with "tampering with evidence". And LEO is collecting evidence before charging BB.

Once DV was shown that being held responsible for Maleah's disappearance, is a Capital Charge in Texas, he may be a few bricks short....but once that was explained, I bet he is talking.
I truly hope you are right. We all just want Maleah found, my goodness, poor lil thing :(
MOO

3 sides to every story. His, hers, and the truth. We have only heard hers so far. I’m so curious. That still image of MD walking behind DV, BB could’ve been in front of them or even behind them and we just didn’t see her because they’re keeping her completely out of it.

3 sides to every story. His, hers, and the truth. We have only heard hers so far. I’m so curious. That still image of MD walking behind DV, BB could’ve been in front of them or even behind them and we just didn’t see her because they’re keeping her completely out of it.
Holy snap. You are so right. I wondered why we saw still photos and not the actual video.
I think a " Bingo" may be in order. Good thinking.

Why do you think someone else was there that week? Just curious. Thanks :)

Just speculation and curiosity similar to an above comment about only still shots coming from the security camera. What else does it show? WHO else does it show if anyone? I want to know if anyone else was involved. Maybe he called someone to help him figure this mess out. Again, just curious about why we haven't seen any video. There must be a reason. MOO

Yes! They just showed a bit of BB's interview and said they will air the rest at 9 p.m.

They did clarify that the reward is for information leading to an arrest and not for finding Maleah. :(

What in the wide world of sports is going on? Just air the flippin interview already for crying out loud.

Looks like it was just a teaser to get you to tune into the 9pm broadcast for “the full interview”. I hate when they do that.
Yes, I guess we will have to wait until then.
Interesting that they are seeking information on any suspect or suspects who may be involved. I wonder just how many people are involved in all this! I hope they get some answers soon.

I don’t think bb was mother of the year. But I still don’t think she had anything to do with Maleah’s disappearance. I think if DV and BB had planned this they would have behaved differently when she returned from her trip.

'I just want them to find her': Maleah Davis' teacher speaks out
For two weeks CE has been teaching with a heavy heart.

Lately, her worry has turned into tears, and the empty cubby in her classroom is a glaring reminder that one of her students, Maleah Davis, is missing.

[...]

The teacher said that she is clinging to hope and trying to remember the shy but smart little girl who loved to color.

Emerson said that other teachers at Attitude Respect N’ Manners school have put on brave faces but her 3 and 4-year-old students still have questions.

“They ask me, 'Do you think Maleah is going to come back?' And I don’t know how to answer that,” she said.

'I just want them to find her': Maleah Davis' teacher speaks out
For two weeks CE has been teaching with a heavy heart.

Lately, her worry has turned into tears, and the empty cubby in her classroom is a glaring reminder that one of her students, Maleah Davis, is missing.

[...]

The teacher said that she is clinging to hope and trying to remember the shy but smart little girl who loved to color.

Emerson said that other teachers at Attitude Respect N’ Manners school have put on brave faces but her 3 and 4-year-old students still have questions.

“They ask me, 'Do you think Maleah is going to come back?' And I don’t know how to answer that,” she said.

Heart wrenching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member