Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
EXCLUSIVE: Brittany Bowens, mother of Maleah Davis, sits down with FOX 26 to tell her side
bowens_1558036815653_7276684_ver1.0_160_90.JPG

[...]

Brittany Bowens, mother of Maleah Davis, discusses her relationship with ex-fiance Derion Vence, why Maleah was removed from the home by CPS, why she allowed Maleah to stay in Vence's care after she broke of their engagement, and more.

Watch full interview on FOX 26 at 5 p.m. Thursday.

Thanks for the warning ;). *off to prepare for potential hurricane-force winds from the spin of the story*

I am so glad the whole BB was home when DV returned from dropping kids at daycare with Maleah in tow as he returned to the apartment is FINALLY covered in MSM.

We can now finally discuss this huge elephant

Still listening...:eek:o_O

Justice for Maleah Davis: Did mom lie about being in apartment with missing girl before she left for airport?

Dr. Daniel Bober - Blood could be just someone shaving their legs or scraping their knee but if it's actually human tissue, that means...

Nancy interrupts - IT'S A 4-YEAR-OLD GIRL, DR. BOBER! Dr. Bober, do you have children?

Dr Bober - No ma'am, I don't.

Nancy - Okay well, let me just tell you something. The day that you do have children? Your 4-year-old little girl will not be shaving her legs. I don't think, anyway.

:eek::confused:o_O:oops:

I don't put much faith in Nancy until I hear it from another source. This however, made me laugh. So typically Nancy.

My Speculation: MOO!

I think something happened that morning after DV came back home with Malaeh. (Probably an accident) BB & DV came up with a plan on how to handle the whole situation. The only reason it was reported was because BB2 did not like BB's story of already contacting the police (and not hearing from them since) and took her to the police station herself so she would know it was reported. BB then let DV know about this report so he could cover his own butt and that is where the 3 mexicans in a truck came from.

I currently think the LE is getting all his ducks in a row. We probably won't know all the evidence until this hits trial.

I don't put much faith in Nancy until I hear it from another source. This however, made me laugh. So typically Nancy.
She was not happy with his comment! LOL

So far, I can confirm that Tim Miller did say "smidget" of gas in the bottom of the gas can.

It's at 33:44 in the podcast (see link below)

"...when he left that apartment he had the blue clothes basket and the trash bag inside of it and when the vehicle's located, the clothes basket's still there and a brand new gas can with just a smidget of gas in the bottom of it."

Justice for Maleah Davis: Did mom lie about being in apartment with missing girl before she left for airport?

So, BB dropped off the kids at daycare, brought Maleah back home but didn't see her in the apartment for the next hour and a half?

Stop it! She is a liar and I do not believe anything she has said.

Wait. We will find out that she is the monster and DV is just a pansy caught up with an evil woman who left him to clean up her mess.

The car that was allegedly stolen and was found abandoned had paper tags. My theory is that DV and BB planned this. They even purchased a "throwaway" car. I am interested in when that car was purchased because you generally get a license plate within 30 days of purchasing a car.

Have never heard of Nancy providing links. Don’t think she has to. ??MOO

Agree.

For posting purposes here, Nancy does not have to post anything is 2 her sources. But in the middle of the link for her, she says such. But is not attributed to anybody.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, this should be an interesting show. Something always bothered me about her mother (BB2) saying she was "washing clothes" at her place on Monday, April 29th.

Perhaps she was pointing out that they did not have a washer and dryer at their apartment, and therefore he would not have needed two containers of bleach to do wash. That is when I use most of my bleach. Just saying.

Perfect living conditions for him, imo.

ETA:
1]

701 JailEdit
The 701 Jail (located at 701 North San Jacinto Street) is one of the largest detention facilities in the United States.[3] The seven floor 701 Jail has 4,144 inmate beds. The 701 Jail, originally a five-story building to be used as a cold storage warehouse,[4]opened in the late 1920s. The Houston Terminal Warehouse and Cold Storage Facility was constantly occupied throughout its history. In 1989 the county completed the planning and design stage of its new jail. The cold storage portion was allowed to thaw, and construction on the facility began in December of that year.[3] The facility was gutted and two floors were added.[4]The 701 Jail opened in August 1991.[3] Harris County stated that the re-use of the warehouse saved the county about $21,000,000. About 600 sheriff's deputies and detention officers work in the facility. The county designates the 701 Jail as a "Direct Observation" facility, where staff members monitor inmates continuously for 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.[4] In 2002 the 701 Jail was the second largest American jail, with the Los Angeles County Men's Central Jail of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department being the largest.[5]

Harris County Jail - Wikipedia
I share your opinion @Trudie
He’s reaping what he sowed...

MOO

Wow.....what a relief to have it out in the open. I know everyone was getting tired of me saying "Don't believe a spinner". This woman lied her butt off. Clean-up man is still "cleaning up." I don't believe anything she has to say, or her sidekick X. LE has got to be hoping that this revelation shakes the trees and someone comes forward. Hoping $5000 inspires them....

DV may have already flipped on BB, which was why he was charged with "tampering with evidence". And LEO is collecting evidence before charging BB.

Once DV was shown that being held responsible for Maleah's disappearance, is a Capital Charge in Texas, he may be a few bricks short....but once that was explained, I bet he is talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee