Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. I am sorry. Your lover is suspected of killing and disposing a 4 year old but you write him letters in jail?

There is no end to the immorality of the people surrounding this case. Like, was there not one single decent upstanding person in all of this?

Is there a shortage of men in Houston? Why are these women fighting over an alleged baby killer?!

Who knows, maybe he didn’t take her but someone else did?

That would mean after the last sighting with him and his children, he disappeared, yet at the same time someone else took a dead body out of state and through it on the interstate exit like trash? I don't think so.

Could be wrong but I highly doubt if BB2 would have been welcomed by the Davis family at the walk despite BB2 not publicly appearing to support her own daughter.

I have not heard of any of her family or any of her supporters at the walk. Only the photograph afterwards with law enforcement with BB2.

So very tragic the families are not on the same page on this.

I have not heard of any of her family or any of her supporters at the walk. Only the photograph afterwards with law enforcement with BB2.

Yes and sadly it's not the first time, nor will it be the last. And the children are always the victims.

Honestly, do you really expect the families to be on the same page with this? Right now, it looks like DV and/or BB had a role in the abuse and death of the child. Mods may snip this, but one cannot overlook the fact that murder charges have not been dropped on just DV and there is a reason for that.

I can completely understand why the families are not on the same page. They can't shake that this is still an open investigation and BB has not been completely cleared.

Possibly. I dunno. She had every right to be there. JMO.
BB2 may have been there earlier for the walk and just avoided the cameras. The event was organized largely by the Davis family and they seem to direct a lot of anger towards Brittany. I'm not sure if any of her family or friends were there at all.

Unlike her daughter, BB2 seems to shy away from the media and avoid the spotlight. When she was interviewed in the beginning she stated she never intended to speak at all. Yet she was tactful and kept the focus on finding Maleah and was careful to avoid any speculation.

By all accounts, Brittany and her mother seem to be divided.
That Brenda showed up at some point to honor the memory of Maleah and had her picture taken with LE tells me that she is cooperating in the investigation even if it means jeopardizing her relationship with her daughter. Imo

Honestly, do you really expect the families to be on the same page with this? Right now, it looks like DV and/or BB had a role in the abuse and death of the child. Mods may snip this, but one cannot overlook the fact that murder charges have not been dropped on just DV and there is a reason for that.

I can completely understand why the families are not on the same page. They can't shake that this is still an open investigation and BB has not been completely cleared.

I can see your viewpoint, but BB2 has lost a grand daughter. Her very real grief is not and should not be cast aside over something she didn't do. I dont see us casting aside CDs grief because he apparently was an absent father, otherwise he would have had his kids when CPS removed them BB and DV.

BB2 may have been there earlier for the walk and just avoided the cameras. The event was organized largely by the Davis family and they seem to direct a lot of anger towards Brittany. I'm not sure if any of her family or friends were there at all.

Unlike her daughter, BB2 seems to shy away from the media and avoid the spotlight. When she was interviewed in the beginning she stated she never intended to speak at all. Yet she was tactful and kept the focus on finding Maleah and was careful to avoid any speculation.

By all accounts, Brittany and her mother seem to be divided.
That Brenda showed up at some point to honor the memory of Maleah and had her picture taken with LE tells me that she is cooperating in the investigation even if it means jeopardizing her relationship with her daughter. Imo

You're right. She may have been there. My frustration is with all these people and *my perceived* individual moments in the media. Every. Last. One. Of. Them.

I am going to need to look at a map. My next best guess then is he took a route they would not relate to him necessarily or was with someone who suggested it and/or knew someone in the area. Maybe he has another mistress, whether male or female, in Hope, AR...? He spent more than 24 hours missing somewhere. Added to that, I think the thought was to get her away and over state lines, hoping she would if found not be related to the missing child in Texas. Not that that is smart or would ever happen but he did not exactly think of surveillance cameras either...:rolleyes:

Just guesses :)
This is a tiny detail, but I don't think he was away from Houston as long as it looks. We know he left sometime after 7 PM (when CD and aunt came to pick up big brother). LE probably knows exactly when he left the apartment, but he didn't necessarily hit the road right away (although I bet he didn't hang around due to the contents of the laundry basket in his trunk).

Then we know he was back in Houston/Sugarland on Saturday afternoon when the car was spotted on a traffic cam (or at least we know the car was back). I am speculating that he dumped Maleah's body sometime very early in the morning on Saturday when it was dark, then turned around and came back, maybe pulling over somewhere to eat breakfast or sleep for a little while. (Edited to add: if the witness in this article really saw the car and it was really before midnight on Friday night, then to get there after leaving around 7 he must have been booking it: Potential witness claims she saw Derion Vence's car in Arkansas when Maleah Davis went missing).

I would really like to know:
* did he show up on any more traffic cams anywhere?
* was he alone in the car (I think he did not have another adult with him but am not sure)?
* did he have his son with him (I think he did because otherwise he would not have included the son in the kidnapping story, plus having a baby in the car might have given him some feelings of security if he happened to get stopped)? If he did this might have increased his driving time slightly, if the baby needed any care along the way or to get out and run around or whatever.
* Who was driving the car when it was spotted in Sugarland on Saturday?
* Who dropped him off at the hospital????

Last edited:
I can see your viewpoint, but BB2 has lost a grand daughter. Her very real grief is not and should not be cast aside over something she didn't do. I dont see us casting aside CDs grief because he apparently was an absent father, otherwise he would have had his kids when CPS removed them BB and DV.
Not sure where you're getting the "apparently absent father" from. He was not eligible for custody of the children because he did not have an address that CPS could visit.

I am the one that speculated maybe he just wanted to dispose of her over state lines. I think it is a stupid move because I would think that could bring some federal charges but he is not the brightest apparently and I thought maybe figured over state lines would make it harder to investigate and even fit with his false story? Also no one was looking in Arkansas they were looking in mainly the Houston area of Texas.

snipped by me. I agree with you that he may have had it in his (dim) mind that getting her out of Texas was important if he wanted to get away with this. I mean, technically he wasn't totally wrong, since all of the intensive searching was fairly local and if he hadn't talked to DX she would probably still be there spread about by the mower with nobody the wiser. :mad: Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

You're right. She may have been there. My frustration is with all these people and *my perceived* individual moments in the media. Every. Last. One. Of. Them.
I think the fact that Brittany's mom distanced herself from her daughter and would not support her means that she knows something and whatever that is has got to be very important to LE.

BB and DV lived with her at the time of the injury, or injuries, and I think BB knows who is responsible for that.

Although nobody else seems to be cooperating, she may be someone who can provide the most insight into whether or not Maleah was being abused.
It may not be enough to prove that Maleah was murdered, but there may be evidence to support that, or at least that she was abused and neglected and that led to her death. Imo

No, the CPS report does not state why. Only that he did not have an address CPS could visit. See the last lines on this page (source: CPS received report regarding Maleah
Thanks for info. He doesn't appear to be homeless, so I guess that means he is staying at someone else's address, or was whenever this report was compiled? I wish we knew more. My opinion is that this doesn't change his status as an absent father, though. I'm happy that Maleah and her brother clearly have spent some happy times with their dad and his love for them does come across in what I've seen, but what's been stopping him from GETTING a place to live where the children could have lived with him at least part of the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95