Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding is that the weather was really bad Friday night. Not just rain but thunderstorms and even tornado watches.

So what mother in their right mind would not call police? What if the car went off the road in the storm?

So far behind as I just found this thread, but we are supposed to believe three Hispanics drove around with two kids and an adult in the bed of a pickup truck during severe thunderstorms and a tornado watch/warning?

Do we know how long mom was out of town, when she left, and when someone last saw Maleah alive and well?

So far behind as I just found this thread, but we are supposed to believe three Hispanics drove around with two kids and an adult in the bed of a pickup truck during severe thunderstorms and a tornado watch/warning?

Do we know how long mom was out of town, when she left, and when someone last saw Maleah alive and well?

Maleah's mother went to her father's funeral. I don't think she was gone for very long.

I don't know when the child was seen last.

Yes, that makes little sense that three Hispanic males are going to try and get away with abducting a family, by putting them in the bed of their truck, and driving around town. And the Dad isn't going to wave at cars for help, or try to jump out with his kids?

I don’t think he was in the bed of the pick up truck. They were in the extended cab because he said when he woke up he was in the truck with both of the children and the three Hispanic men.

So, the car was in north Houston when they were kidnapped, and it just happened to end up on camera in Sugar land 3 hours before he woke up in Sugar land. For those of you not familiar with Houston, that is an enormous coincidence! :mad:

Story is he was going to the airport to pick up Maleah’s mom (fiancé). Sure is “coincidental” that the abducters took him back to his own area of town. Houston is HUGE. Suburbs in every direction. Yet, he’s dropped off in an area he has family and not too far from his home neighborhood? Hmm

So, the car was in north Houston when they were kidnapped, and it just happened to end up on camera in Sugar land 3 hours before he woke up in Sugar land. For those of you not familiar with Houston, that is an enormous coincidence! :mad:

Right. This story has so many holes in it that I think it will be solved fairly quickly. I think he will talk very soon. Cellphone records should be very helpful in this case, though I doubt they should be looking for that blue truck. I seriously doubt that truck is involved at all.

Whatever happened doesn't bode well for Maleah though. I seriously doubt at this exact second that she's in a loving home with loving adults that have gotten her ready for bed, in some comfortable jammies and goodnight kisses after having a good dinner.

Maleah's mother went to her father's funeral. I don't think she was gone for very long.

I don't know when the child was seen last.

Yes, that makes little sense that three Hispanic males are going to try and get away with abducting a family, by putting them in the bed of their truck, and driving around town. And the Dad isn't going to wave at cars for help, or try to jump out with his kids?
The Amber Alert says she was last seen Saturday night around 8PM. I don't know if that is based on DV's story or not though.
Have you seen this child? Maleah Davis

I don’t think he was in the bed of the pick up truck. They were in the extended cab because he said when he woke up he was in the truck with both of the children and the three Hispanic men.

Oh. I took it was the 'back' of the truck, not the back seat:

“Two Hispanic males get out, one of them makes a comment, saying Maleah looks very nice, looks very sweet,” Holbrook said. “The other male hits Darion in the head. Darion loses consciousness. Darion is able to wake up during a period of time and is in the back of their truck, in the back of that blue truck, and he says at that point he is in there with Maleah and his own son.”

Maleah Davis Amber Alert: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh. I took it was the 'back' of the truck, not the back seat:

“Two Hispanic males get out, one of them makes a comment, saying Maleah looks very nice, looks very sweet,” Holbrook said. “The other male hits Darion in the head. Darion loses consciousness. Darion is able to wake up during a period of time and is in the back of their truck, in the back of that blue truck, and he says at that point he is in there with Maleah and his own son.”

Maleah Davis Amber Alert: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
And, he was unconscious, as the story goes... So, the three guys carried him to the truck and put him and the two kids in the back just to drive around? :confused: MOO

JMO..I don’t think Mom was involved, she maybe covering for him though. For what it’s worth, I think it may have been accidental and he’s worried about being blamed, so concocted elaborate story. I could be way off here...

I agree - thinking it could have been accidental and then he made some very poor decisions.

He will stick with his absurd story while LE gather all of the video surveillance evidence. I don't think he thought of that. I think that surveillance evidence will prove his lies, as it has in many cases. Smile, you're on candid camera, or you're not and you are suppose to be. Fingers crossed that LE get enough video.

He will stick with his absurd story while LE gather all of the video surveillance evidence. I don't think he thought of that. I think that surveillance evidence will prove his lies, as it has in many cases. Smile, you're on candid camera, or you're not and you are suppose to be. Fingers crossed that LE get enough video.
Yeah, it’s just a matter of time until law enforcement is able to put the pieces together.

Once that happens, they’ll have some leverage in order to coax him into telling them where he put her.

Police release additional information in case of missing Maleah Davis
[...]

Timeline of Maleah's disappearance according to her stepfather:
  • Vence said he was driving a silver Nissan Altima and that he was on his way to the George Bush Intercontinental Airport to pick up Maleah's mother with his 2-year-old son and Maleah, according to Sgt. Mark Holbrook.
  • Vence said he heard a "pop," pulled over on Greens Road and Highway 59 and noticed he had a flat tire, Holbrook said. Vence then told detectives that the blue pickup truck pulled up behind him and two Hispanic men jumped out of the vehicle and told him that Maleah looked "very nice and very sweet," Holbrook said.
  • Vence told investigators that one of the men hit him on the head and he was knocked unconscious, Holbrook said. Vence reported that he was in and out of conscious but woke up inside the pickup truck with the three kidnappers with his son and Maleah inside before losing conscious again, Holbrook said.
  • Vence told detectives that he woke up at 6 p.m. Saturday on Highway 6 in Sugar Land with his 2-year-old son, officials said.
  • Vence said he tried to summon help but no one helped him, so he went to Methodist Hospital in Sugar Land and arrived there around 10 p.m. with his son, according to police.
[...]

Editors note: A previous version of the story said Maleah was 5 years old, but her mother later confirmed to KPRC2 that Maleah is 4 years old and her birthday is next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catluva247