Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I have this right?

Friday, May 3
  • DV is driving a silver 2011 Nissan Altima with TX paper tags 3092G9 to IAH with Maleah and her 2-year-old brother (“K”) to pick up Maleah’s mother, who was returning from MA.
  • DV hears a popping noise and pulls over, when a blue Chevrolet pickup w/crew cab, possibly a 2010, pulls behind him, two Hispanic males get out. One of them makes a comment that Maleah looks very nice, looks very sweet. The other male hits DV on the head and he loses consciousness.
  • Maleah’s mother calls BB to come and get her, but never reports DV or her children missing.
  • DV was in and out of consciousness, but at one point he was in the back of the suspects' truck with his son and Maleah and there were then three suspects in the vehicle driving them around.
  • Maleah is last seen approx 8 p.m.
Saturday, May 4
  • 2:54 p.m. - The Nissan Altima is seen on a traffic camera near Hwy 59 & State Hwy 6 in Sugar Land.
  • 6 p.m. DV woke up on the side of the SW Freeway near SH 6 in Sugar Land, about 22 miles SW of Houston - near First Colony Mall. His son is with him and he tries to summon help with no success. He walks with his son to Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital. (.4 miles from the mall) Google Maps
  • 10 or 11 p.m. – They arrive at the hospital, DV is treated for a head injury and police are called.
Sunday, May 5
  • Amber Alert is issued
  • Meleah is still missing
  • The Nissan Altima is still missing
  • The blue truck hasn’t been seen
  • The three men have not been found/identified
  • There are no witnesses to anything
  • There is no video footage of anything (other than Altima sighting on Sat)
Yes.....add this....

Maleah's mother tells ABC13 Eyewitness News they called police Saturday morning to file a report because they were concerned after not hearing from Vence., but Detective clearly stated no report was filed.

A search team needs to quickly go out and search every area this man mentioned.

I am trying to figure out how or why, he told the story that he told.

Hypothetically speaking, if the child was already gone, and Mom was arriving home, he had to come up with a good story.

So why not just stick with the original portion---he pulled over because car troubles---some men in a pick up stop and they assault him and take his girl.

He could have called an hour or so later, from the pulled over Nissan, and told that story.

So why all the other 23 hours of confusion thrown in? What did he need to do, or where did he need to go, in that time?

Or did he just need to STALL?

A search team needs to quickly go out and search every area this man mentioned.

To cover every area he mentioned, and places in between would be nearly impossible. The location he says the abduction occurred is north and slightly east of Downtown Houston. The place he says he woke up is a suburb South and West of Houston. I’m hoping they’re checking cameras and cell phone pings.

I am trying to figure out how or why, he told the story that he told.

Hypothetically speaking, if the child was already gone, and Mom was arriving home, he had to come up with a good story.

So why not just stick with the original portion---he pulled over because car troubles---some men in a pick up stop and they assault him and take his girl.

He could have called an hour or so later, from the pulled over Nissan, and told that story.

So why all the other 23 hours of confusion thrown in? What did he need to do, or where did he need to go, in that time?

Or did he just need to STALL?

My guess is he wanted to set up this I have no memory for 24 hours excuse.

Maleah has two siblings, right? The older boy was with his father and the younger one, who is her stepfather's son, was with her and the stepfather, correct? Then, I think it would be safe to assume that there are three fathers, one for each of the kids because why would a father take the older boy and leave Maleah with the stepfather? From the pictures, they look like a nice family. Mom seems to love the kids and to care for them. Maleah has her hair styled with braids or other styles in every picture. Kids look clean, well dressed. Mom also seems to be working on her own education, going to college, studying. I don't really know what to think. The whole story is super sketchy and makes no sense.

Per the photo of the missing Nissan? DV states 2 men walked up and made a statement about Meleah before knocking him out. Where the precious 5 and 1 year old on the outside of the Nissan with DV checking tire. MOO
The Windows seem to have very dark tinted windows. Wondering how the 2 unknown men knew about Meleah to make such a gross chilling statement? And in DV's line of profession I wonder if he has a license to carry in Texas or was firearm used in this crime. Was just a fist used or a butt of a gun to give DV the head center injury. I am sure we shall get answers. Prayers for this precious child. Far too many gone to soon. Human Monster's are among us. But MOO. The Love of all GOOD will win this Battle.
I pray your safe Meleah.

Maleah has two siblings, right? The older boy was with his father and the younger one, who is her stepfather's son, was with her and the stepfather, correct? Then, I think it would be safe to assume that there are three fathers, one for each of the kids because why would a father take the older boy and leave Maleah with the stepfather? From the pictures, they look like a nice family. Mom seems to love the kids and to care for them. Maleah has her hair styled with braids or other styles in every picture. Kids look clean, well dressed. Mom also seems to be working on her own education, going to college, studying. I don't really know what to think. The whole story is super sketchy and makes no sense.

That's why I am afraid that this child's fragile health may have been a factor.

He wasn't her stepfather---he was mom's fiancé. So he may not have been used to dealing with a child who had gone through a few brain surgeries. He may have overlooked some important symptoms or problems during that time alone with her?

That's why I am afraid that this child's fragile health may have been a factor.

He wasn't her stepfather---he was mom's fiancé. So he may not have been used to dealing with a child who had gone through a few brain surgeries. He may have overlooked some important symptoms or problems during that time alone with her?
Having brain surgeries frequently occurs with the need to take seizure medications. It can be lethal to abruptly discontinued seizure medications.

While at the hospital, the stepfather called and asked a relative to get in touch with police, authorities said.

Amber Alert issued for 5-year-old Houston girl allegedly abducted by three men

This is all I needed to read to know he is lying. He's at the hospital and doesn't notify hospital staff, but calls a family member and asks them to call police? No one does that. If she was honestly missing he's begging hospital staff to call police, not hiding in a hospital behind a bs story and making phone calls to family.

For the love of God, when the bleep are women going to understand they can't just leave the care of their children to some guy.
It just never ends.

I can’t imagine that the greater Houston area does not have a $hit load of cameras and cell towers. I could be wrong.

"Holbrook said they have not found any surveillance video or witnesses that confirm Vence’s story that he was walking around Saturday night with his son."

LE found The Altima on a traffic cam in Sugarland on Saturday @ 2:54 PM. But no video to prove his story is true, pretty sketchy huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB