Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stefania Okolie on Twitter
Maleah Davis’s grandmother tells me Maleah is only 4 YO not 5. She turned 4 in February. Tonight, she is not home with her family. Her stepfather asserts she may still be with three men who he says abducted them Friday night.. #Abc13 https://abc13.com/4-year-old-may-have-been-kidnapped-by-men-in-truck-police-say/5286110/ …
D52eJiDXoAAtufi.jpg

10:42 PM - 5 May 2019

JMO..I don’t think Mom was involved, she maybe covering for him though. For what it’s worth, I think it may have been accidental and he’s worried about being blamed, so concocted elaborate story. I could be way off here...
I don’t think Mom was involved either. She must have come home to chaos. But dang, don’t get sucked in and guarantee you’ll lose both kids & your man. Jump the heck out & save your kids & yourself. No sense in sinking with this fool.

For the love of God, when the bleep are women going to understand they can't just leave the care of their children to some guy.
It just never ends.

And, for the love of God, when are men going to understand that they can’t just murder women or children whose existence suddenly becomes inconvenient to their desired lifestyle?

“Two Hispanic males get out, one of them makes a comment, saying Maleah looks very nice, looks very sweet,” Holbrook said. “The other male hits Darion in the head. Darion loses consciousness. Darion is able to wake up during a period of time and is in the back of their truck, in the back of that blue truck, and he says at that point he is in there with Maleah and his own son.”
Maleah Davis Amber Alert: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

That statement is concerning, particularly so since we don't believe his account. Why make it sexual in nature?

According to the maternal grandmother, the child just turned four last February.
4-year-old girl may have been kidnapped by men in truck, police say (I don't see this piece of information in the link quot tweeted though!)
Where are you seeing last February? This says in February.

Maleah Davis’s grandmother tells me Maleah is only 4 YO not 5. She turned 4 in February. Tonight, she is not home with her family. Her stepfather asserts she may still be with three men who he says abducted them Friday night.. #Abc13https://abc13.com/4-year-old-may-have-been-kidnapped-by-men-in-truck-police-say/5286110/ …
D52eJiDXoAAtufi.jpg

10:42 PM - 5 May 2019

JMO..I don’t think Mom was involved, she maybe covering for him though. For what it’s worth, I think it may have been accidental and he’s worried about being blamed, so concocted elaborate story. I could be way off here...
It probably isn't necessary to worry about her at all. The most important is the step father right now. I am sure the police can verify her flight with little issue if they haven't already.

To be truthful I want to believe the step father as well, but it is difficult right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m wondering if using the story of the 24 hours unconscious is how he hopes to explain that cell phone records will show he was in the same locations that they will find additional evidence. If not, that part of the story makes no other logical sense.

Yeah, it’s just a matter of time until law enforcement is able to put the pieces together.

Once that happens, they’ll have some leverage in order to coax him into telling them where he put her.

I have a feeling that he is a pathological liar and will never admit to anything as long as her body hasn't been found.

I’m wondering if using the story of the 24 hours unconscious is how he hopes to explain that cell phone records will show he was in the same locations that they will find additional evidence. If not, that part of the story makes no other logical sense.
I think no part of this story makes logical sense.

But, I agree with you, that’s probably what’s going on.

Well if he had a cell phone with him it makes no logical sense that he didn't call LE the minute he regained conciseness

Well if he had a cell phone with him it makes no logical sense that he didn't call LE the minute he regained conciseness

Well no his whole story isn’t logical, but he could explain that away as well. He was groggy, didn’t realize he had a phone, tied up, who knows. I’m just trying to make some sense to why he would say they drove around with him and the kids.

Family friends organize search party to help find missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis
A group of family friends organized a search party Sunday evening to help find missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis.

A group of five women, friends of the child’s mother, handed out 100 missing person flyers throughout Oyster Creek Park in Sugar Land. The group hopes to get at least one good tip leading to Maleah’s whereabouts.

“They (police) were mentioning a park close to Highway 6 and I-59, and this was the first park that came to mind, and it’s a big park, a lot of grass, a lot of trails,” said DB, a family friend. “And I figured we could pass the flyers out because this park is always busy."

[...]

The group plans to resume the search for Maleah on Monday if she is not found soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shannyp