Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maleah Davis previously suffered a traumatic brain injury and has undergone medical treatment because of that. Sergeant Holbrook did not answer when asked how Maleah was injured, but said it “wasn’t a violent thing.”

Holbrook said, “Maleah has had multiple brain surgeries, most recently end of March, early April, to fix the flap for her injury, so that the flap will grow at the same rate as her skull. I wouldn’t call her special needs, but she’s needed a lot of care. And she was sick this week too.”

When asked what medical needs Maleah has, Holbrook told reporters, “Having to have brain surgery, having a loose piece of your skull, is serious business, that requires constant care, constant evaluation by parents, puts you at risk for a whole host of things. I’m no doctor, but it’s not good.”

When asked if he thinks Maleah is alive and OK, Holbrook responded, “I hope so, I sure do. I wouldn’t like to think that she’s … that something happened to her, but I just don’t know.”
Maleah Davis Amber Alert: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Bless her heart...

Will take some time. That area is full of businesses, restaurants, etc. Hubby and I were just talking. Trying to give him benefit of the doubt, maybe he had a severe head injury, lost, not thinking right. That area is so popular and populated at that time of day, someone would have called the cops and reported him. This isn’t a bad part of town. It is upscale and riff raff are not tolerated by the locals.
And yet a injured man stumbling around with a young child was ignored. Nope IMO

JMO, JMO JMO
he’s staging a scene of lost memory. He doesn’t remember anything officer! I don’t remember how I got to Sugar Land! Not sure why I just walked by all those places with PHONES and straight to the hospital for my “injuries” that I just knew I had! I was dazed and confused. But I sure remember them men saying Maleah looked nice and sweet before it all happened!”

Grrrr

I think I need a break

Every damn day we have had a sweet young child lost!! Why?!!

The press conference was telling.....sweet baby had brain surgery in March/April and was sick last week. Houston PD was involved as of midnight last night. He commented (paraphrase) they need more information to know the truth. Mom did not report when Step dad did not pick her up Friday night. Another family member picked her up at airport.

I think that is kind of revealing, that mom didn't call police when her husband didn't show up at the airport. If my husband was home with the 2 young children, and had promised to pick me up, he would do so. If he didn't show up and didn't answer his cell, I'd be very worried that something had happened to him.

She didn't call police to be on the look out for him and the kids? I wonder if she was mad and thought he had blown her off instead?

Ok, been chatting with someone else who has been following this case and is familiar with the area. I have no source to back this up and at this time is JMO, but it ties together some loose ends.

To travel from Sugar Land, or the other SW Houston area that he and girlfriend live (no MSM source), it would make the most sense to travel North on HWY 59/69. (These are the same Hwy, just depends where you are on what it is called.) if he took this, HWY 59/69 does intersect with Greens Road. It is close to Humble, TX and could be a Humble address, I honestly don’t know. Close enough that locals may call it Humble. MOO, JMO, I think this is where he says he stopped to check the tire.

The most recent sources simply say the alleged abduction took place in N Houston.

Police searching for 5-year-old possibly taken by three men in north Houston

Don’t know if anyone else cares about this aspect, but it was really bothering me.

I think that is kind of revealing, that mom didn't call police when her husband didn't show up at the airport. If my husband was home with the 2 young children, and had promised to pick me up, he would do so. If he didn't show up and didn't answer his cell, I'd be very worried that something had happened to him.

She didn't call police to be on the look out for him and the kids? I wonder if she was mad and thought he had blown her off instead?
My understanding is that the weather was really bad Friday night. Not just rain but thunderstorms and even tornado watches.

So what mother in their right mind would not call police? What if the car went off the road in the storm?

So two different stories of how he got to hospital.
One version a passerby picked him up,and took him to the hospital.
Another version he walked to hospital because nobody would stop ,and help a beaten dad,with a toddler.
WOW.
MOO

Last he remembers his 5 yr old girl was being driven off in a pick up, by 3 male strangers, and it took him 5 hours to find a way to call 911?

Right. And when he came to his two-year-old was in his arms?! Just waiting patiently for 24 hours for his dad to wake up, like two-year-olds do. I hope Maleah is found safe and soon, but nothing about this sounds good.
And no one notices an unconscious man with a baby in his arms, on the side of the road, and stops to help?

This makes no sense. Why didn't he call the police himself? :confused:

I've seen this in many cases. It's called distancing. Billie Dunn called Clint and asked him to call police and report Hailey missing.

This guy's story is carp, why they think anyone will believe them is beyond me. I'm heartsick and PIZZED that this is the fourth child in less than two weeks who has been killed and disposed of. All 5-6 years of age. Help me understand how this happens over and over and more frequently every day??!!

Last he remembers his 5 yr old girl was being driven off in a pick up, by 3 male strangers, and it took him 5 hours to find a way to call 911?

And when he got to the hospital why not ask reception to call police? Did he call the relative to call le before or after he saw a medic for his injuries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper