Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh not another one. I can’t even put words together for this one, it’s giving me some Casey Anthony vibes. Zanny the nanny has been replaced with a couple of Mexican guys and CA’s event planning job at Universal Studios is now as an up-and-coming rapper. My eyes can’t even roll like I want them to so ...:rolleyes: is all I got. Maleah I pray you are okay but sadly I don't think so. MOO

I really hope something shakes loose quickly on this. Houston area is expecting rain through May 18 by my Weather Channel app. If the car was submerged it may be a while before water levels get low again.

Weather Timeline: Rain and storms this week with high water possible

WEATHER UPDATE: Rain and storms this week with high water possible

(Via KHOU 11)

She has said that she did call to report her family missing. The officer in the presser said he wasn't aware of any calls. But she might have. A call saying her husband didn't meet her at the airport as planned, would not get the same priority as a call saying her baby girl was abducted.

Right now I am giving her the benefit of the doubt that she made as call when she arrived home and he was not there with the children.

I haven't heard her say that she called him and he didn't answer. I am dying to now if she thought he had a cell phone with him.

I cannot imagine he didn't have one and wouldn't take one if he was trying to pick up someone at a busy airport. Next to impossible to do so these days without a cell.

I'm with you on your thoughts on the mom. Somehow I don't get that same feeling from her, not yet anyway. The second I saw Joanne Cunningham on camera "crying" about AJ, I blurted out "she is so involved". Don't see that here, not yet anyway.

I don't see cops or police placing a high priority on a "my husband and kids didn't pick me up" type of call. I think it can be verified by the mom's phone records. I would probably have done what she did with calling for another ride. After that, I would be calling every friend and family member of his looking for him and the kids. Probably even riding around to places where he could be as well.

The mom knows her BF very well. I seriously doubt this is the first time he has been irresponsible and didn't pick her up on time for something (my ex would do things like that all the time). I would hardly bat an eye if my ex didn't pick me up or was extremely late. When I finally made it home and he wasn't there an hour or two later then I would start worrying - that is even with the kids being with him. Perhaps she was plain exhausted after the trip, then woke up much later than she thought it was and he still wasn't there with the kids?

Again, I can explain away most of her actions. His actions? Lots of missing parts so far.

2nd and 3rd Bolding Mine

Just do not see the point of (briefly) abducting Darion as well.
Is there a chance that the kidnappers were known to him and other theories are possible ?

This is something I have thought about as well. It could be for a number of reasons as well that it could be someone known to him. I think and definitely hope this will be solved soon. I think cell phone records and pings are going to be key in this case.

He said he was in a 2010 Chevrolet Crew Cab, with three other men. What if there were originally four men but he saw only three during the abduction and ride. People with a head injury can be very disoriented, and may not remember some things, and may not think like they normally would, too. Also, five grown men in a crew cab along with two children would be very tight, imo. They say they will seat four to six adults but, imo, they'd have to be extremely friendly adults, or at least two are stick thin. Maybe another was along to take DV's vehicle. It may be possible, that he owed someone a significant debt, and they'd been trying to catch up with him? Maybe Mom didn't know. They take the child, and vehicle, due to the debt, or a perceived wrong ?
I tend to believe there was no blue Chevy truck, there were no three mystery men and sadly, we are looking at a recovery mission. :( I hope I am wrong. MOO

BBM
If they called her by name, they'd have to know someone in her family, meaning and/or him. Maybe they were the cause of the "popping" sound they heard?
Emph. Mine

Possibly the three kidnappers shot out his tires ?
And if he was able to get a good look at them, before they abducted him and Maleah; there should be 3 police sketches out by now.

Any nurse/ docs about?

If someone presented to the ER with being hit in the head and being unconscious for 24 hours would they not keep him for observation at least? I mean...

And while you're at it, can anyone tell me how often they've seen someone lose consciousness for that long for a minor head injury? I say "minor" because multiple articles have said he was treated for "minor injuries".

And while you're at it, can anyone tell me how often they've seen someone lose consciousness for that long for a minor head injury? I say "minor" because multiple articles have said he was treated for "minor injuries".
I’m not a doctor (or nurse), but have personal and family experience with head injuries. If you present with an episode of unconsciousness caused by some sort of trauma (think car accident, getting hit in head), I am almost positive you will be put under concussion protocol - CT/MRI, and typically observation, the duration or occurrence of which will be based on findings in the scans and a neuro exam performed by the neurologist on call.

For what it’s worth, both a family member and myself were kept in observation for at MINIMUM of 12 hours, on separate occasions, and we had clean scans and only lost consciousness for 1-2 min max.

Where exactly was the alleged stepdad traveling from before this incident happened - does anyone know?

They are searching Greens Rd /59 area - so I assume this is where abduction happened.

Has it been verified that the mother was picked up by family?

Erica Simon on Twitter
MALEAH DAVIS LATEST:
•Maleah’s stepdad Darion Davis is sticking to his story that he, his son and Maleah were kidnapped.
•Maleah’s mom: “My spirit is so broken.”
•Texas EquuSearch has joined the effort to find her.
https://abc13.com/texas-equusearch-searches-field-for-missing-4-year-old-girl/5287271/ …
D55xvRXWwAIcwWY.jpg

2:07 PM - 6 May 2019

Maybe I’m skeptical. But I don’t believe his story for a fast minute imo

Texas Equusearch joins in search for missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis

I truly hope that bf was near the airport when the alleged abduction took place as I'd hate to think that Tx Equusearch is wasting resources in the wrong area-- versus searching in Sugarland where bf allegedly regained consciousness.

Child Maleah already endured so much in her 4 years -- she deserves better.

3 thugs kidnapping a sickly little girl after taking bf and little brother for a ride is definitely a first read for me.

Hope this charade is over today, and bf leads authorities to Maleah.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member