Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So before thinking of child..he goes to hospital??!! To get himself checked? Seriously I hope this little angel is found as soon as possible with no harm to her but I'm sorry I just have a bad feeling about this whole story..

Wish they would release where the car was last seen on Sat, something more precise than Sugarland. Sugar Lakes looks developed for the most part, I see a couple of spots without houses around. Telfair has a large lake too says it’s 10-12 feet deep. It’s a nice day, hopefully people are out walking and would notice tire marks leading to the water, if the car was ditched in the water. Browns Bayou runs through Sugarland but I don’t know how deep it is.

Saturday when the car was last seen was sunny and warm on my side of town (NE Houston), rained in the morning. Friday night was a bit crazy but the car looks undamaged in that still shot.

Here is a quick map I made up. Hope it is helpful. We don't know the route they took from the abduction site so I didn't use routes. It gives a general idea of the distance between the points.

Attachments

• maliah.jpg
    maliah.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 60
I wish Mom could have stayed home with her little girl. I don't think all stepdad's are capable of caring for critically injured little children. I am afraid he wasn't really nursing her the way she needed to be cared for, and something bad happened. JMO

I read that the Mom was gone to attend her father’s funeral. Don’t know it that is true or not.

Erica Simon on Twitter
MALEAH DAVIS LATEST:
•Maleah’s stepdad Darion Davis is sticking to his story that he, his son and Maleah were kidnapped.
•Maleah’s mom: “My spirit is so broken.”
•Texas EquuSearch has joined the effort to find her.
https://abc13.com/texas-equusearch-searches-field-for-missing-4-year-old-girl/5287271/ …
D55xvRXWwAIcwWY.jpg

2:07 PM - 6 May 2019

Wish they would release where the car was last seen on Sat, something more precise than Sugarland. Sugar Lakes looks developed for the most part, I see a couple of spots without houses around. Telfair has a large lake too says it’s 10-12 feet deep. It’s a nice day, hopefully people are out walking and would notice tire marks leading to the water, if the car was ditched in the water. Browns Bayou runs through Sugarland but I don’t know how deep it is.

Saturday when the car was last seen was sunny and warm on my side of town (NE Houston), rained in the morning. Friday night was a bit crazy but the car looks undamaged in that still shot.
They did. The Nissan Altima was seen on a traffic camera at 2:54 p.m. near Hwy 59 & State Hwy 6 in Sugar Land.

[URL="https://abc7chicago.com/4-year-old-may-have-been-kidnapped-by-men-in-truck-police/5286110/"]4-year-old girl may have been kidnapped by men in truck, police say[/URL]
Houston Police on Twitter

Last edited:
Is there water anywhere in this area?
Wondering if the car was possibly pushed into water with little Maleah inside.
Sorry if this has already been talked about.

There are bayous and the water seems to be a little higher than normal because of recent rains according to my mother who was out and about in the city today. Greens Bayou in particular would be a concern for this location.

Our Bayous

Overview

I read that the Mom was gone to attend her father’s funeral. Don’t know it that is true or not.
Yes, it is true. And it makes me feel bad that I questioned her need for leaving town.:(
I am sure it was a hard decision, considering her baby girl had just had brain surgery. But if her father just died, then that is also something she wouldn't want to miss, son it must have been stressful for her.

They did. The Nissan Altima was seen on a traffic camera at 2:54 p.m. near Hwy 59 & State Hwy 6 in Sugar Land.

4-year-old girl may have been kidnapped by men in truck, police say
Houston Police on Twitter
Thank you, missed that somehow. 59 and 6 is Brooks Lake. Can’t find any depth information on it. On the east side of 59 there is water too, so much water in that area.

Lakes near Sugar Land | SportFish Junkies

. Within 50 km there are 105 lakes including Brooks Lake, Char Lake, Horseshoe Lake, Venetian Lake, Eldridge Lake, Alkire Lake, Cleveland Lake, Gannoway Lake, Houston Fishing Club Lake and Pumpkin Lakes. For those anglers preferring to fish in rivers, creeks and streams, they will find the area around Sugar Land offers about 177 options within 50 km. Some of these rivers are Browns Bayou, Bullhead Bayou, Middle Bayou, Alcorn Bayou, Stafford Run, Gapps Slough, House Bayou, Dry Bayou, Snake Slough and Dry Creek.

The biggest problem with his story, in my opinion, is that 'no-one would help him' call 911.

He woke up from unconsciousness, supposedly, right by a mall. A very busy mall, at 6 pm.

Lots of stores and restaurants were open in that mall. If you wake up and remember that 3 men drove off with your 4 yr old baby girl, wouldn't you be running and screaming HELP HELP, CALL 911, HEEEELLLLPPPPP!

Dad and kids never arrived at airport to collect Mom, and she never reports her family missing either. Husband and son don't surface for 2 days.....

Maleah is a sickly child -- hope Mom and Dad didn't disappear this child.

But her initial call to police was not for her missing daughter. She knew nothing about that until her fiancé popped up with the story of her abductiion.

Her initial call to LE was about her missing family and missing car. The fiance/StepDad was suppose3d to pick her up Friday night from the airport. He never showed so she called her mother for a ride. When she got home, her car and family were still missing. She said she called police to report them missing.
Yeah. Not sure I'm buying that.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members