Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How far is it from where the kidnappers dropped him off to their residence?

What if he was “impaired” and had an accident and Maleah was injured/killed?
Bad weather, ran off road, car not visible from road, no other cars involved? Bayou?

Oh man - not that this makes me even more heartbroken. And angry.
I know it. And, this...

Maleah Davis Amber Alert: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
Maleah Davis previously suffered a traumatic brain injury and has undergone medical treatment because of that. Sergeant Holbrook did not answer when asked how Maleah was injured, but said it “wasn’t a violent thing.”

Holbrook said, “Maleah has had multiple brain surgeries, most recently end of March, early April, to fix the flap for her injury, so that the flap will grow at the same rate as her skull.

I wouldn’t call her special needs, but she’s needed a lot of care. And she was sick this week.

:(

When I drive and hear a loud pop, I first check to see if that little low tire tire pressure light goes on, and if it wasnot working, the feel and sound of a flat tire is much different than one with low air pressure.

I am hoping LE publishes the inaccuracies and handles the media for this case the same way the did for little AJ Freund. The fact that they made it public that the car was seen on surveillance Saturday afternoon, with the same temporary tags, ought to be enough for Maleah's maternal relatives to be all over him about what really happened.

Has he been released from the hospital?
Yes, he and the two-year-old were treated for minor injuries and released.
Step-father of missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis claims he was knocked out during kidnapping, police say

JMO but I'm thinking that Maleah will be found when the car is located. Then we will see Part II of the story, where it must have been the kidnappers who killed Maleah and then dumped the car. I can almost see it coming.

Excellent point. Imo, then TES should be searching near where the car was seen on surveillance on Saturday in addition to where he claims the abduction took place.

Can someone who is good at maps, please post a map of the points of interest. Especially, the locations he claims they were 1)abducted 2)he was found and 3)where the car was seen on camera Saturday afternoon.

Following.
What a bizarre case.
So, some Hispanic men took her after he stopped for some noises like popping in the car tires ?
And he was knocked unconscious ?
What did the two year old do for 24 hours ? Surprised he didn't wander from the car.
I will read from the start of this thread and catch up later.
I'm admittedly skeptical of the stepfather's story.

2010 blue Chevrolet crew cab pickup. Seats two in front, three in back. Three adult males, plus one more, (DV), and two small children. Fairly snug ride.

A blue, crew-cab Chevy truck with three Hispanic men inside pulled up behind their car and approached him, Vence said.
"One of them makes a comment saying, 'Maleah looks very nice, looks very sweet,'" Holbrook said. "The other male hits Darion in the head. "Vence purported to have been knocked unconcious, according to police. He briefly woke up in the back of the truck with the three men and the children.

BBMe
I am very curious as to whether or not DV uses Maleah's name, in his statement, in referring to what the men said, or, is DV stating that one of the men actually called her by her given name? If it's the latter, then this moves one of my theories up the board.

Edit: Police do not consider Vence a suspect or person of interest in Maleah's disappearance.

Police searching for 5-year-old possibly taken by three men in north Houston

The biggest problem with his story, in my opinion, is that 'no-one would help him' call 911.

He woke up from unconsciousness, supposedly, right by a mall. A very busy mall, at 6 pm.

Lots of stores and restaurants were open in that mall. If you wake up and remember that 3 men drove off with your 4 yr old baby girl, wouldn't you be running and screaming HELP HELP, CALL 911, HEEEELLLLPPPPP!

The biggest problem with his story, in my opinion, is that 'no-one would help him' call 911.

He woke up from unconsciousness, supposedly, right by a mall. A very busy mall, at 6 pm.

Lots of stores and restaurants were open in that mall. If you wake up and remember that 3 men drove off with your 4 yr old baby girl, wouldn't you be running and screaming HELP HELP, CALL 911, HEEEELLLLPPPPP!
That is a very busy area - if he were walking and asking for help, many people would have noticed - there would have been 911 calls, IMO

RSBM. In my area police will not take a report over the phone. The person wanting to file the report must come into the police station. If they keep records of calls they should be able to determine whether she called or not. Perhaps she told the dispatcher she didn't have her vehicle to come in, but then, why not call a family member and ask to go to the police station, or call for an Uber or Lyft.
I doubt the police would not respond STAT with a child missing.
If she's so broken up about her daughter missing,why wait for police to take action?
Why not keep calling 911 pester them until they are forced to respond?
MOO

Has it been released where the residence of mom and stepdad live? What if something happened at home? The car story is to throw everyone off of real location she was dumped. We know statistically it’s 5-10 miles from location of death. Maybe Texas Equisearch should search area near home too? I’m sure Tim has thought of that as well. JMO

I doubt the police would not respond STAT with a child missing.
If she's so broken up about her daughter missing,why wait for police to take action?
Why not keep calling 911 pester them until they are forced to respond?
MOO
But her initial call to police was not for her missing daughter. She knew nothing about that until her fiancé popped up with the story of her abductiion.

Her initial call to LE was about her missing family and missing car. The fiance/StepDad was suppose3d to pick her up Friday night from the airport. He never showed so she called her mother for a ride. When she got home, her car and family were still missing. She said she called police to report them missing.

RSBM. In my area police will not take a report over the phone. The person wanting to file the report must come into the police station. If they keep records of calls they should be able to determine whether she called or not. Perhaps she told the dispatcher she didn't have her vehicle to come in, but then, why not call a family member and ask to go to the police station, or call for an Uber or Lyft.
The police will also go to the person's location to take the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chellewebb4289