Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Houston Police on Twitter
UPDATE & CLARIFICATION: Maleah is 4 years old, not 5. Detectives continue to work diligently in this case and ask anyone with information on Maleah's whereabouts to call HPD Homicide 713-308-3600 or @CrimeStopHOU at 713-222-TIPS. Any/all updates on the case will be posted here.
11:58 AM - 6 May 2019

Homicide is working this case. LE isn’t fooled. :(

Does anyone know why mom was travelling? Just seems odd if her baby had brain surgery not long ago.
Not victim blaming but wondering what was so important.
I wonder if it just got to much for stepdad. If she was ill like they reported and he had the 1 year old as well. I wonder if a accident happened.
But then I always remember most accidents don’t involve cover ups.
Will sit on my hands. Praying this baby is ok but my heart is telling me she is gone.
Jmo.

Does anyone know why mom was travelling? Just seems odd if her baby had brain surgery not long ago.
Not victim blaming but wondering what was so important.
I wonder if it just got to much for stepdad. If she was ill like they reported and he had the 1 year old as well. I wonder if a accident happened.
But then I always remember most accidents don’t involve cover ups.
Will sit on my hands. Praying this baby is ok but my heart is telling me she is gone.
Jmo.
Maleah's mother was returning from her father's funeral in Massachusetts.

Update #1

Saturday, May 4
  • Maleah's mother tells ABC13 Eyewitness News they called police Saturday morning to file a report because they were concerned after not hearing from DV, but detective clearly stated no report was filed.

RSBM. In my area police will not take a report over the phone. The person wanting to file the report must come into the police station. If they keep records of calls they should be able to determine whether she called or not. Perhaps she told the dispatcher she didn't have her vehicle to come in, but then, why not call a family member and ask to go to the police station, or call for an Uber or Lyft.

Jason Miles on Twitter
.. “We’re hoping for the best, but expecting the worst.” Equusearch leader Tim Miller just told me @houstonpolice’s investigation resulted in today’s #MaleahDavis search location. Miller says they’ll relocate if needed. I’ll have a live update on @KHOU at Noon #khou11 #htownrush
D55a11kWsAM7ujc.jpg

12:27 PM - 6 May 2019 from Houston, TX

Jason Miles on Twitter (VIDEO)
.. Equusearch volunteers are working wooded area near Eastex Fwy & Greens Rd. This is area where Maleah’s stepdad says she was taken. He claims he was struck in head and woke up in Sugar Land @KHOU #khou11 #htownrush
11:56 AM - 6 May 2019

Jason Miles on Twitter (VIDEO)
Happening now: Texas Equusearch helping @houstonpolice in search for missing 4 year-old #MaleahDavis. Stepfather claims three men abducted her Friday PM near Bush Airport. I’m on the story today. Read latest here: https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/police-say-missing-child-may-have-been-abducted-in-sugar-land/285-9d8c31c8-cb4c-4658-92b6-e9f9a192bf68 … @KHOU #khou11 #htownrush
11:48 AM - 6 May 2019

Of course I don’t believe the story anyway, BUT I don’t think he was saying the tire was definitely flat. He said he heard a popping noise like the tire was flat so that’s why he stopped to check.

When I drive and hear a loud pop, I first check to see if that little low tire tire pressure light goes on, and if it wasnot working, the feel and sound of a flat tire is much different than one with low air pressure.

I am hoping LE publishes the inaccuracies and handles the media for this case the same way the did for little AJ Freund. The fact that they made it public that the car was seen on surveillance Saturday afternoon, with the same temporary tags, ought to be enough for Maleah's maternal relatives to be all over him about what really happened.

Has he been released from the hospital?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member