Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes this is true. But still the night before? I can't imagine not worrying about my medically fragile 4 year old overnight! It does appear she reported them missing, yes. I'm just not sure about the rest of her actions yet.

This was my first thought. That somebody tampered with the vehicle so he'd have to pull over. Very premeditated. If the story is true.

It's just tough to believe they wouldn't have ANYONE to back up his story. How many people drove by and ignored him? None have come forward?

If my previous spouse, had not picked me up and had the children in tow, I'd be sitting at home livid, after having to make an embarrassing phone call. I'd probably figure he stopped off somewhere, had a few, and was watching a ballgame at a buddy's house... Current spouse? If he was not there with both children, on time, or no later than 1/2 hour of arrival time, I'd be getting worried, with all kinds of worrying things running through my brain. I'd feel something would be very wrong if he'd never shown up or called or arranged for a relative to pick me up. Two very different men, same circumstances.

On the part where he says they were kidnapped, it appears that it may not be as active, traffic wise. I read one article that stated that he thought maybe the blue truck was pulling up to offer help. It's the only one that stated that, so, I'm unsure. If the blue truck had somehow been the cause of him pulling over, he may have thought they were there to help, if he thought there was something wrong with his tire. Just a theory.

The police will also go to the person's location to take the report.

For the most part, in my area they will only come out if something is occurring at the location at the time of the call. Something that already happened, such as my fiance, kids and car being mia for a day or so after having blown off an airport pickup, they would ask to come into the station for the report.

If she willingly gave him the car, they wouldn't even report it as a stolen vehicle.

Still catching up.

the shadiest part of this whole story to me is that stepdad claims that one of the men said "maleah looks very nice, very sweet," right before knocking him out. THAT is setting up a scene i don't even want to type. MOO.

AMBER Alert: Stepdad claims abductors said missing little girl ‘looks sweet & nice’ before hitting him over head, kidnapping her

This bothers me a lot too. I want the context in which this was said. Is stepdad saying it, using her name, or did the kidnappers actually speak the child's name. I don't want it to be the latter.

Yes this is true. But still the night before? I can't imagine not worrying about my medically fragile 4 year old overnight! It does appear she reported them missing, yes. I'm just not sure about the rest of her actions yet.

This was my first thought. That somebody tampered with the vehicle so he'd have to pull over. Very premeditated. If the story is true.

It's just tough to believe they wouldn't have ANYONE to back up his story. How many people drove by and ignored him? None have come forward?

Maleah had brain surgery 2 months ago - poor child had enough misery in her life.

Holy Moly,
When I just viewed the map my gut thinks he may have ditched the car around the area of the mall with keys inside

Isnt the area of their apartment (listed in previous post) around the same area?
It looks like about 5.5 miles from the Meadows area to First Colony Mall if I have this right. This is not the exact location of the family's apartment on Kirkwood - just a rough estimate. Google Maps

Maybe I’m skeptical. But I don’t believe his story for a fast minute imo

From the link in your post, Only4Justice : So, both the stepfather and the boy were abducted, along with Maleah ?

At first it was said that the abductors took Maleah and knocked the stepfather unconscious, leaving him knocked out for 24 hours and the little boy was with him the entire time.

So, now the kidnappers abducted all three of them , and put the dad and little boy, <modsnip - removed name of minor child> out of the truck, but kept Maleah ?
Strange that the little boy didn't wander off.
24 hours is a long time.

Since the stepdad, DV, is not a suspect -- LE must have believed his account.

Last edited by a moderator:
From the link in your post, Only4Justice : So, both the stepfather and the boy were abducted, along with Maleah ?

At first it was said that the abductors took Maleah and knocked the stepfather unconscious, leaving him knocked out for 24 hours and the little boy was with him the entire time.

So, now the kidnappers abducted all three of them , and put the dad and little boy, <modsnip: redacted name of child>, out of the truck, but kept Maleah ?
Strange that the little boy didn't wander off.
24 hours is a long time.

Since the stepdad, DV, is not a suspect -- LE must have believed his account.
They will have to have evidence before naming a suspect

Last edited by a moderator:
Texas Equusearch joins in search for missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis

I truly hope that bf was near the airport when the alleged abduction took place as I'd hate to think that Tx Equusearch is wasting resources in the wrong area-- versus searching in Sugarland where bf allegedly regained consciousness.

Child Maleah already endured so much in her 4 years -- she deserves better.

3 thugs kidnapping a sickly little girl after taking bf and little brother for a ride is definitely a first read for me.

Hope this charade is over today, and bf leads authorities to Maleah.

MOO
Emphasis Mine

I concur .

A crazy story and it keeps changing.

First it was DV stopping because of a 'popping' sound from his car, and a truck pulled up and he was knocked out and the girl was abducted.

Then it was all three of them were abducted and only DV and his son were left by the road.Beggars belief. Why would kidnappers intent on taking this little Maleah also take the stepfather and toddler son --only to drop them off by the road ?
Because DV could have identified them --even whilst fading in and out of consciousness. So why risk this by taking him ?

Then it was DV knocked unconscious for 24 hours, woke up and tried to get help at the shopping mall and no one would help him.
And what exactly was this son doing for the 24 hours that DV was out cold ?

Which was it ?

Bring this forward.

Not from the area but, he could take as OP @vlpate iirc, stated, Hwy 69, maybe to avoid tolls (?). If he did have vehicle trouble, he could have pulled off there at that exit to check. Otherwise it wouldn't make sense to pull off there although it does appear to lead to the airport.

Google Maps says, at this time of day, it takes an hour to 1 1/2 hours, to travel from their home in Meadows Place, to the airport and about the same time to travel back to the place where he was dropped. He said he'd been in and out for 24 hours. That's Houston. There has to be cameras all over. Where on earth did they go for 24 hours?

This is an excellent point. Did anyone read if he said he was on Greens Rd or if he was along the 59 feeder road? I can't find that detail and it's really bothering me. If the kids were out while the alleged kidnappers approached, this detail would be important.

Excellent point. I hadn't even thought of that. Normally the kids would still be buckled in their car seats while a driver would check a tire. He remembered the location the alleged abduction occured, but not much else. I sure hope LE can find some surveillance at that location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PBA23