Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you paraphrase ?

Some msm sources alluded to possible brain injuries-- but LE refused to comment.
Maleah Davis Amber Alert: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
[...]

Maleah Davis previously suffered a traumatic brain injury and has undergone medical treatment because of that. Sergeant Holbrook did not answer when asked how Maleah was injured, but said it “wasn’t a violent thing.”

Holbrook said, “Maleah has had multiple brain surgeries, most recently end of March, early April, to fix the flap for her injury, so that the flap will grow at the same rate as her skull. I wouldn’t call her special needs, but she’s needed a lot of care. And she was sick this week too.”

When asked what medical needs Maleah has, Holbrook told reporters, “Having to have brain surgery, having a loose piece of your skull, is serious business, that requires constant care, constant evaluation by parents, puts you at risk for a whole host of things. I’m no doctor, but it’s not good.”

[...]

I'm not believing he walked around asking people for help but nobody would help. Even if enough people thought you were just some crazy person, at least 1 person would recognize that he had a child with him and would probably call the police to have them figure out what was going on. This whole story has my heart in knots and I pray for the best but my head says too much isn't adding up. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong but this entire situation is very bizarre and too many things don't make sense.

Exactly. I might not stop and roll my windows down for him, if I was alone in my car. But I would call 911 to report a man with a head injury, holding a small child, and yelling for help.

Maleah Davis Amber Alert: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
[...]

Maleah Davis previously suffered a traumatic brain injury and has undergone medical treatment because of that. Sergeant Holbrook did not answer when asked how Maleah was injured, but said it “wasn’t a violent thing.”

Holbrook said, “Maleah has had multiple brain surgeries, most recently end of March, early April, to fix the flap for her injury, so that the flap will grow at the same rate as her skull. I wouldn’t call her special needs, but she’s needed a lot of care. And she was sick this week too.”

When asked what medical needs Maleah has, Holbrook told reporters, “Having to have brain surgery, having a loose piece of your skull, is serious business, that requires constant care, constant evaluation by parents, puts you at risk for a whole host of things. I’m no doctor, but it’s not good.”

[...]
SABBM

Thanks, Pommy ! I thought I'd read that somewhere in msm.
It could be that she fell down the stairs ; but obviously just an accident.

I really don’t understand why articles and people here are calling him the stepfather or stepdad? I didn’t think they were married initially? And either an aunt, friend or mom of hers calls him a fiancé on Facebook.

Maleah Davis: The 4-year-old missing girl had undergone multiple brain surgeries - CNN

Mother of missing 4-year-old girl, whose stepfather says was kidnapped, speaks out

Intensive search underway for girl, 4, whose stepfather says she was abducted on a Texas highway

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...pfather-says-he-was-knocked-out-by-abductors/

4-Year-Old Texas Girl Is Missing — and Stepdad Says She Was Abducted by 3 Men

The focus is on finding the child.

Legally married or not doesn't change that.

The headlines at each of these MSM links cite "step dad/father" -- Facebook of aunt, mom, friends is not relevant or even allowed here.

Last edited:
Probably had one for the two year old, but I agree, for the missing child. I'd hope I'm wrong, with her having brain surgery so recently. I'm a car seat stickler. Most of the kids are just at the age of moving out of their boosters, but if I didn't put the toddler in one, :eek:, he'd be trying to drive! I guess my parent's real sounding threats of "If I have to pull this car over" kept us seated in one spot... Oh, that just made me think. Picking up people from the airport, at a major airport, getting there on time w/two children, one not well, with traffic and running late can be extremely stressful. Just making an observation.

My almost 4 year old is still rear facing, my girls rear faced this long as well. I'm extremely careful about car seats and safety. We don't move to the next step until it's outgrown. So rear facing until outgrown, forward facing harness until outgrown, then booster until outgrown.

I just don't think that it was a priority for this family. I feel like that would have been mentioned... at SOME point.

Examples: That the kids were out of their seats because it was a long drive, or the abductors took them out of their seats, or they had to go get another seat for the toddler since his is in the missing vehicle, or anything at all. But, crickets.

I haven't had a chance to look through many articles. Have any pictures of the kids in vehicles been in any news articles? There often are. (Caylee, A.J., King, Haleigh.... and many others had pictures in vehicles.)

This article DOES have pictures of Maleah with her Dad and after surgery.

http://www.fox5dc.com/virtual/web/wttg/news/5-things-you-need-to-know/missing-5-year-old

I'd bet money there are pictures of these kids in a vehicle somewhere.
I'd be stunned if they were restrained correctly. But, anything is possible and I'd love to be wrong.

Oh boy...

Stefania Okolie on Twitter
In an #Exclusive interview with me today, Maleah Davis’s mother says she has no doubt in her fiancés account of the abduction. She strongly believes and fears her daughter is in the hands of dangerous strangers. I have this story on #Abc13 at 6 https://abc13.com/texas-equusearch-searches-field-for-missing-4-year-old-girl/5287271/ …
D56qymXXkAAWvtw.jpg
D56qymWWAAAr-RT.jpg

5:16 PM - 6 May 2019

I hope she's right... it's the only chance of Maleah being alive.
However, I don't like that she feels the need to defend him. That shouldn't be the focus right now. Grandma just talks about Maleah and wastes no time defending him. Just get any information out that could possibly help find Maleah.

here is an interesting tidbit about research done on the use of the number "3" (hmm...now where have we heard that number in this case?) in witness/suspect statements, written by retired supervisory deputy united states marshal, with 26 years of fed law enforcement experience, mark mcclish. his website is called statement analysis. "the number 3 has become known as the 'liar's number'."
Statement Analysis Research - The Number Three
Wow, thanks for sharing.

This is what I've been waiting 24 hours to hear. And maybe key as to why TES is at the location they are at. Interesting the words "collecting evidence" at a location that wasn't part of the story.

Neighbors said investigators were at the family’s apartment on Kirkwood in Meadows Place on Sunday, collecting evidence and talking to neighbors.

Texas EquuSearch joins in search for missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis

Sorry if this has already been addressed: Has LE stated who was the last person who saw this little girl, where they saw her, and when they saw her, prior to the alleged kidnapping-excluding mom or mom’s paramour?
Off topic rant: he is not her stepdad-he is one of her mom’s baby daddies. I don’t even know that there’s confirmation that they live together or not, but I do know he is not her stepdad.

Oh boy...

Stefania Okolie on Twitter
In an #Exclusive interview with me today, Maleah Davis’s mother says she has no doubt in her fiancés account of the abduction. She strongly believes and fears her daughter is in the hands of dangerous strangers. I have this story on #Abc13 at 6 https://abc13.com/texas-equusearch-searches-field-for-missing-4-year-old-girl/5287271/ …
D56qymXXkAAWvtw.jpg
D56qymWWAAAr-RT.jpg

5:16 PM - 6 May 2019

Clearly, I understand the focus is on finding the child. However, we are all attempting to get facts straight and that is one of them.

Additionally, I also recognize Facebook isn’t allowed here. So please refer to the article linked above with the fiancé term used. Stepfather implies longevity and fiancé does not. It also may explain why he did not know she was 4 and not 5.

here is an interesting tidbit about research done on the use of the number "3" (hmm...now where have we heard that number in this case?) in witness/suspect statements, written by retired supervisory deputy united states marshal, with 26 years of fed law enforcement experience, mark mcclish. his website is called statement analysis. "the number 3 has become known as the 'liar's number'."
Statement Analysis Research - The Number Three
Interesting and strange.
Also liars tend to look to their ...left ? While being questioned.

I’m waaaayy back on page 17. Quick question.....does anyone find it odd that stepdad was hit in the middle of his forehead? Someone wants something you have, and they hit you in the head to take it, are they going to hit you in the forehead?

I thought DV said that one of the kidnappers looked into the car and exclaimed how "nice, etc." Maleah looked ?
DV now said the both kids were outside of the car while he checked to see what was wrong with it ?

IDK. I thought we were trying to determine exactly where the kids where when the alleged abduction occured. I don't recall reading if they were still in the car, or outside the car with him.

My heart is so heavy for this little girl and her mama.

I don't think we know. This article said they were both treated, but I think it's the only one I've seen that says that. Other articles say DV was treated for minor injuries and released (nothing about the child).

Step-father of missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis claims he was knocked out during kidnapping, police say
Investigators said both Vence and his son were treated for their injuries before being released.
The baby might not have been injured by the attackers, but he probably was dehydrated, very hungry and had a diaper rash after 24 hours of emotional chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela