Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KHOU 11 News Houston @KHOU
I’m actually feeling pretty salty at the comments that were scrolling by... her tears were streaming and dripping and you can see them going down to her neck. That woman is devastated right now and is in shock and probably denial too. How terrible to be in a position to try to defend your partner from killing your child while she’s missing and all you can do is hope she’s alive ...
Moo
It’s sad but we all know how this is gonna turn out.

Missing girl Maleah Davis was in CPS custody for 6 months; Texas Equusearch joins effort to find her | abc13.com

"...According to CPS officials, the girl and her two siblings - 5-year-old and 1-year-old boys - were removed as the agency investigated allegations of physical abuse related to her head injury...."

".... In an exclusive interview with ABC13 Eyewitness News, Brittany Bowens, Davis' mother, said it was determined a fall was the cause of the girl's injuries..."

Snipped for brevity and bolding mine

CPS still felt it prudent to remove the children despite BB saying it was a fall ?

A fall can be an accident or the result of a violent act.
As in, a child is pushed down a stairs -- where the 'push' was violent, but tumbling down the stairs could also be seen as an accident.
We'll probably never know.
Also seems as though BB is quick to defend DV.
Maybe she's just a very compassionate person, though ?

Don’t hate me...but I thought that first 20 seconds was the strangest thing I’ve ever seen. I agree that everybody handles things differently and I am sure that this is a roller coaster but she really started to whip herself up when she heard they were live. IMO and then said her piece and went and stood in the back and was fine again? Idk. I don’t want to judge but it definitely took my breath away.
I don't hate you. I do disagree, though. She's bracing herself to speak on camera. When she did, I saw raw, uncontrollable grief and suffering. MOO

Don’t hate me...but I thought that first 20 seconds was the strangest thing I’ve ever seen. I agree that everybody handles things differently and I am sure that this is a roller coaster but she really started to whip herself up when she heard they were live. IMO and then said her piece and went and stood in the back and was fine again? Idk. I don’t want to judge but it definitely took my breath away.

Had to go back and rewatch.
Could just be nervous--- some people are, when in front of cameras.

I am admittedly on the fence about BB.

Might have to go and eat some crow....:p
Maybe a fondant one ?

Still haven't heard when Maleah was last seen by people outside of family ?

Missing girl Maleah Davis was in CPS custody for 6 months; Texas Equusearch joins effort to find her | abc13.com

"...According to CPS officials, the girl and her two siblings - 5-year-old and 1-year-old boys - were removed as the agency investigated allegations of physical abuse related to her head injury...."

".... In an exclusive interview with ABC13 Eyewitness News, Brittany Bowens, Davis' mother, said it was determined a fall was the cause of the girl's injuries..."

Snipped for brevity and bolding mine

CPS still felt it prudent to remove the children despite BB saying it was a fall ?

A fall can be an accident or the result of a violent act.
As in, a child is pushed down a stairs -- where the 'push' was violent, but tumbling down the stairs could also be seen as an accident.
We'll probably never know.
Also seems as though BB is quick to defend DV.
Maybe she's just a very compassionate person, though ?

I dont think its a stretch that she would defend him. She may not want to believe he could do something to Maleah.

‘I JUST WANT TO FIND MY BABY': Mom, grandmother of Maleah Davis speak out
[...]

“The father is the last person that we know was with the child, so of course we’ve looked at him, and that’s why we’re out here checking his story, because he said he was out here on Greens Road, and he lives down in the Sugar Land area, and he was at the hospital in Sugar Land,” Det. Ken Fregia of the Houston Police Homicide Division said.

Maleah’s mother, Brittany Bowens, spoke out on Monday, pleading, “If’s there anybody that can help me, please, please. I just want to find my baby.”

When describing little Maleah, she says, “Maleah is a sweet girl. She loves to dance. She’s always happy. She’s very helpful… she has a beautiful spirit.”

Maleah’s grandmother said her daughter and Maleah’s mother, Brittany Bowens, was returning home from burying her father when she found out the news.

“This is just something that I wouldn’t wish on anybody,” Maleah’s grandmother said. “She’s a very brave little girl. Being that the surgery she’s had, she is strong. And I know if she’s listening to this, I want you to know that Nana loves you, and I promise to take you to Lake Charles, and I still want to do that.”

Friends, time will tell. Its painful to watch and wait. We have seen some great actors in the past years. Some were honestly grieving although trying to convince others they were not involved. Clearly we don't know the truth yet. But the light continues to shine. I'm doubtful this sweet baby will be found alive. I'm just hoping she is found.

And, here we go....same unfortunate story as so many others....
Missing 4-year-old girl removed last year by CPS: Officials

Missing 4-year-old girl removed last year by CPS: Officials

And there it is. A.J. All over again.

Layaway angel pays off layaway balances for unsuspecting shoppers in Sugar Land

On Dec 18, 2015, Mom BB reportedly had 2 additional children ages 1 and 2.

Saw headlines about CPS taking away Maleah and brother --curious about the custody of these now older children also? :eek:

In December 2015 Maleah was *almost* 1. She was born in February 2015 and turned 4 in February 2019. Her older brother would have been 2 or almost 2 as I'm not sure when his birthday is. Mom just rounded up when she said 1 and 2 years old.

Amber Alert - Details

Maleah is four and was born 2/6/2015. Texas Center for the Missing has issued a Houston Regional Amber Alert for the Houston Police Department for four-year-old, Maleah Davis (DOB 2/6/15).

She was trembling, crying, begging and pleading for help. If that was an act she needs to move to Hollywood.
jmo
I’m not trying to say that I think she was faking any of it. I thought that she sounded very sincere when talking about her daughter!! It’s just the way it felt in my gut. I’m probably looking through the lense of the only other thing I have heard from her which is that she believes DVs story 100%. Do any of us believe his story 100%. I don’t know. I’m certainly not infallible. My gut isn’t always right. JMO thanks to everyone who disagrees for being kind about it!

If you couldn't view the video interview with Maleah's Mother and Grandmother at the KHOU 11 link, here is the YouTube. The video is 14 minutes long but well worth watching.

P.S. I think I may have burned supper.

Last edited:
Had to go back and rewatch.
Could just be nervous--- some people are, when in front of cameras.

I am admittedly on the fence about BB.

Might have to go and eat some crow....:p
Maybe a fondant one ?

Still haven't heard when Maleah was last seen by people outside of family ?
BBM:
Well, scootch on over.
I'm riding that pine right alongside you on this one.
And sitting on my hands as I do.

JMO.

Last edited:
I'm riding that pine right alongside you on this one.
And sitting on my hands as I do.

JMO.
Watch out for splinters! LOL :p

Pooja Lodhia on Twitter
Maleah Davis was recently returned to her home after CPS removed her last August. According to CPS, she and her two siblings - 5 YO and 1 YO boys - were removed after allegations of physical abuse. The three siblings were brought back in February. https://abc13.com/missing-4-year-old-girl-removed-last-year-by-cps-officials/5287271/ …
D57QBO8WAAEmFKk.jpg

7:59 PM - 6 May 2019 from Houston, TX

I’m not trying to say that I think she was faking any of it. I thought that she sounded very sincere when talking about her daughter!! It’s just the way it felt in my gut. I’m probably looking through the lense of the only other thing I have heard from her which is that she believes DVs story 100%. Do any of us believe his story 100%. I don’t know. I’m certainly not infallible. My gut isn’t always right. JMO thanks to everyone who disagrees for being kind about it!
The human capacity to grieve a past action while avoiding the consequences is huge. Its an age old response. Those watching may view it as sincere, because it is. The hard part is determining if any motivations or hidden agendas are present. Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
expertrenos