Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Can anyone remember a case where a child kidnapper targeted a child and accidentally took two other humans also , one being an adult, then let them go and only kept the intended target child?

Can anyone remember a case where an adult was targeted for kidnapping ( think ransom or drug debt) and two children were accidentally kidnapped as well? Then the intended target adult was let go?
It reminds me of baby Delano Wilson. Two Hispanic people beat dad up and then took off with the baby. Video showed no car, no people and him walking with no baby. Went to trial and was found not guilty. Delano was never found. That case haunts me.

Let’s hope videos and phone forensics solve this one.

It reminds me of baby Delano Wilson. Two Hispanic people beat dad up and then took off with the baby. Video showed no car, no people and him walking with no baby. Went to trial and was found not guilty. Delano was never found. That case haunts me.

Yes!
Hated this case too. Hate them all but some stay with us forever. :(

Reminds me of Bryeon Hunter, as well. I won't derail but anyone can go read up on that to see the similarities.

Can anyone remember a case where a child kidnapper targeted a child and accidentally took two other humans also , one being an adult, then let them go and only kept the intended target child?

Can anyone remember a case where an adult was targeted for kidnapping ( think ransom or drug debt) and two children were accidentally kidnapped as well? Then the intended target adult was let go?
Never....

A frantic search was underway in Texas Sunday for a 5-year-old girl whose stepfather told police she was kidnapped by three men who assaulted him during a carjacking, authorities said.

Her stepfather, whose name was not released, told police that he was driving to the airport to pick up Maleah's mother when he noticed something wrong with his vehicle and pulled over, according to Houston Police Department officials. He told police the suspects approached him and he initially thought they were going to offer to help.

Instead, they ended up assaulting him and knocking him unconscious, police said.

The stepfather said that when he regained consciousness, he was lying on the side of the road with his 2-year-old son, who also wasn't named, authorities said.

But Maleah and his blue 2010 Chevrolet crew cab pickup truck were gone, according to police.

He said he flagged down a passerby, who drove him to a hospital, where he was treated for minor injuries, police said. His toddler was not harmed.

While at the hospital, the stepfather called a relative and asked them contact the police, authorities said.

Maleah was last seen in the vehicle with the men on the Southwest Freeway near State Highway 6 in Sugar Land, about 22 miles southwest of Houston, police said.

Amber Alert issued after 5-year-old girl allegedly abducted by 3 carjackers: Police

A frantic search was underway in Texas Sunday for a 5-year-old girl whose stepfather told police she was kidnapped by three men who assaulted him during a carjacking, authorities said.

Her stepfather, whose name was not released, told police that he was driving to the airport to pick up Maleah's mother when he noticed something wrong with his vehicle and pulled over, according to Houston Police Department officials. He told police the suspects approached him and he initially thought they were going to offer to help.

Instead, they ended up assaulting him and knocking him unconscious, police said.

The stepfather said that when he regained consciousness, he was lying on the side of the road with his 2-year-old son, who also wasn't named, authorities said.

But Maleah and his blue 2010 Chevrolet crew cab pickup truck were gone, according to police.

He said he flagged down a passerby, who drove him to a hospital, where he was treated for minor injuries, police said. His toddler was not harmed.

While at the hospital, the stepfather called a relative and asked them contact the police, authorities said.

Maleah was last seen in the vehicle with the men on the Southwest Freeway near State Highway 6 in Sugar Land, about 22 miles southwest of Houston, police said.

Amber Alert issued after 5-year-old girl allegedly abducted by 3 carjackers: Police

So he got treated for minor injuries called a relative to report baby missing?
K

Hmmm, how unlucky (sarcasm). He randomly has car trouble. Where he pulls over to work on his car, not 1, but 3 men are there who decide to kidnap/carjack. Not sure why he had to pull over on the side of the road...his vehicle was obviously driveable for the 3 criminals who decided to steal it, beat him, drop he and his son off, and keep Maleah. Yeah, not buying it at all.

So where is this passerby that drove him to the hospital?
Sorry I find it hard to believe that a passerby wouldn't call 911 right away,and wait for ambulance,police, to arrive at the scene.
Especially with a child's life in danger.
MOO.

Where is Mom?? If she was flying in and needed to be picked up from the airport, she had to have called someone else to fetch her.

Where is bio-Dad??

I can see family on social media pleading for this little girl but not Mom & Dad? I find this odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela