Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The press conference was telling.....sweet baby had brain surgery in March/April and was sick last week. Houston PD was involved as of midnight last night. He commented (paraphrase) they need more information to know the truth. Mom did not report when Step dad did not pick her up Friday night. Another family member picked her up at airport.

I want to know Mom’s timeline: When did she leave town? Why did she leave town when daughter was ill? When did she come back exactly? Why did she shrug off not being picked up? What is her reason for not calling police? Who exactly called 911? So many questions...

Ok, very familiar with this area; lived in Katy, TX for seven years. Has it been said where the family was when abducted - like actual intersection, street, etc.? Has stepdad said what route they took to Sugarland. While not impossible, it is improbable they took a route that did not involve a tollway. Tollways are everywhere there. Sometimes a lane is free and other times it is a toll. So even if it was free, the cameras may have still been running. Also, there is always traffic in this area. Someone would have seen this truck. MOO - there is a plethora of video to comb through as well as plenty of tips. I hope they get to the bottom of this quickly and this baby is found safely. JMO, MOO

Can anyone remember a case where a child kidnapper targeted a child and accidentally took two other humans also , one being an adult, then let them go and only kept the intended target child?

Can anyone remember a case where an adult was targeted for kidnapping ( think ransom or drug debt) and two children were accidentally kidnapped as well? Then the intended target adult was let go?
My answer to your questions is NO. This is so suspicious I can't really say what I think because of the rules.

Ok, very familiar with this area; lived in Katy, TX for seven years. Has it been said where the family was when abducted - like actual intersection, street, etc.? Has stepdad said what route they took to Sugarland. While not impossible, it is improbable they took a route that did not involve a tollway. Tollways are everywhere there. Sometimes a lane is free and other times it is a toll. So even if it was free, the cameras may have still been running. Also, there is always traffic in this area. Someone would have seen this truck. MOO - there is a plethora of video to comb through as well as plenty of tips. I hope they get to the bottom of this quickly and this baby is found safely. JMO, MOO
LE has video of the truck going through an intersection at 2:54 pm Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver