Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder that we cannot post about individual's facebook page posts. You can post facebook pages belonging to LE or MSM . If a family member comments on the MSM pages, that can be shared but that's about it.

Seems like what LE is saying and what LE is doing are two different things.
Time for patience.
Where is Maleah?

If there is some truth to DV’s story, what he describes as being unconscious for 24 hours could be that he was in shock and only remembers bits of what happened.

My Mom died recently. I remember the phone call at 8:15 am and remember arriving at her house at 11 pm that night. I don’t remember much those 15 hours in between, when apparently I did some laundry, packed 2 suitcases, loaded the car and drove for 12 hours to get there. Shock is a very strange thing, first time I ever experienced it.
I’m sorry for your loss.

Admin Note:

Just before you make a post that says "I saw on Joe or Jane Blow's FB page", please stop and ask yourself:

"Has LE officially named Joe or Jane Blow as a person of interest or a suspect in this case?"

If the answer is "No", don't post it !!

Doesn't matter if Susie says Joe was a lovely person or Sam says Jane worked at the bistro ... if it is not from an approved social media source, it is rumor and will be removed and there may be consequences.

As stated in The Rules: Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc, you may post what you find on the social media account of a victim or an officially named perp, or an official Missing Person page, or a Law Enforcement page. ALL other social media pages are off limits unless previously approved by Tricia or Admin.

Just bumping this reminder.

VIDEO: Vincent Crivelli on Twitter
Search on! @TexasEquuSearch is scouring thru a wooded area in Northeast Houston searching for clues that will hopefully lead authorities to the missing 4 y/o girl, Maleah Davis. They're working long hours without pay. All they want to is to reunite a little girl with her family.
9:03 AM - 7 May 2019 from Houston, TX

FOX 7 Austin‏Verified account @fox7austin

IT TAKES TWO SECONDS TO #SHARE: The search continues for 4-year-old Maleah Davis, who has been missing since Friday. Police are also looking for her stepfather's stolen car and the suspects' blue truck. Call police if you have any info that could help. https://bit.ly/2LpHcv6

D5-JX5EV4AA1Pb0.png

FOX 7 Austin on Twitter

There is NO WAY that no one would have helped DV at the 16500 Southwest Freeway location where he supposedly was. I live in Sugar Land. The Southwest Fwy is 8 lanes with 3 feeder roads on each side going through SL. Hwy 6 is 6 lanes with additional turning lanes. It is crazy busy with one business after another lined up on each side, especially at 6 pm on a Saturday. SL is a very diverse city with a population of over 88,000. At least 100 people would have noticed a man with a child lying on the side of the road or walking, standing or waving his arms for help and called 911 within minutes of him being dumped off. Police presence is everywhere as are traffic cameras.

This is just so sad and I'm hoping for the best. But it doesn't look good.

Just parking a few more quotes as I continue to sit...

“Volunteers combed a wooded area along the Eastex Freeway and Greens Road on foot and on ATVs. The area is where Maleah, 4, was kidnapped, according to her stepfather. Later Monday, crews were seen searching another area, at First Colony Mall in Sugar Land.

An HPD helicopter was spotted flying over the area in northeast Harris County on Monday morning.”

“Neighbors said investigators were at the family’s apartment on Kirkwood in Meadows Place on Sunday, collecting evidence and talking to neighbors.”

Search expands for missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis

Might be time to start creating a map.

There is a facebook group with screenshots etc. I am pretty new with posting, I am unsure of whats allowed so I wasn't sure if we can share the group or not.
Welcome to WS, PrincessYoder!

We are very careful about posting things from social media and use hints to direct each other to where they can find certain speculative and hypothetical info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum