Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stefania Okolie on Twitter
FIVE DAYS MISSING: Today search teams continue to comb through heavy woods and mud near Highway 59/Greens. HAVE YOU SEEN MALEAH? Or either of these cars? Please spread the word. Police need answers. Time is of the essence when babies are missing #Abc13 https://abc13.com/volunteers-search-for-houston-girl-missing-now-for-4th-day/5288709/ …
D5-uldtW0AUlZrl.jpg
D5-uldvW0AAAbL5.jpg
D5-uldrXoAQWiLn.jpg

12:11 PM - 7 May 2019

From the article linked in the tweet:

Their search began on foot and by ATV in a field near Highway 59 and Greens Road.

Searchers on foot are going into the thicker brush. They're dealing with snakes, mud and rain. But they're determined to find Maleah alive.

I wonder why MD's family chose Oyster Creek Park to hand out flyers and not other nearby parks. Any ideas? I think SL Memorial Park at Brazos river is closer to where LV was supposedly dropped off. It's 2 exits south.
In the interview with BB2, she said Oyster Creek was the largest park and that they walked several miles of the park handing out flyers on Sunday. No reason why Oyster Creek other than the size of park....

Can anyone remember a case where a child kidnapper targeted a child and accidentally took two other humans also , one being an adult, then let them go and only kept the intended target child?

Can anyone remember a case where an adult was targeted for kidnapping ( think ransom or drug debt) and two children were accidentally kidnapped as well? Then the intended target adult was let go?

This is kind of baffling to me to be honest. I've been mulling over this question you posted for nearly 2 days now. Just the logistics of this...

DV pulls over because he thought he might have a flat tire. Did he get BOTH of the kids out of the car at that point and inspect the tire with them? If not, when the 3 men approached him did THEY remove the children from their carseats? And take both of them into the car? Along with stuffing an unconscious man into the back of the truck? And if they planned to dump DV and the toddler - why did they take them in the first place? Why not just leave them with the car on the side of the road?

From the link:

BREAKING- “He’s not with me, he was with his brother.” Maleah’s mother says of the step-father. “His story, it don’t sound right...Honestly, I haven’t really talked to him much because I’ve been focused on finding Maleah. I called his family...and he’s devastated.” #MaleahDavis
BREAKING- “His story doesn’t make sense, it doesn’t. But in my gut, I believe him.” Brittany Bowens, mother of missing 4-year-old #MaleahDavis tells me when asked if she believes her fiancé’s story. In a wide ranging phone interview she also denies any abuse at the home.

12:01 PM · May 7, 2019 from Houston, TX · Twitter for iPhone

BBM:

And this type of mindset is precisely how and why so many innocent children end up becoming victims.

Not saying that's what happened here ("yet"), but this statement certainly raises red flags.

JMO.

Last edited:
Breaking on this reporter's twitter page. May or may not be related. Searching landfill, blocked off/closed.
David Gonzalez (@DavidGonzKHOU) | Twitter
Noting name/location of landfill:

#HAPPENINGNOW: @HCSOTexas blocking the entrance to Greenhouse Road Landfill. I called the landfill and they say they’re closed. #Air11 also caught unmarked cars inside. We are trying to gather information as to what is taking place. #khou11
D5-qPjDWAAI7xS6.jpg

11:52 PM - 7 May 2019

Google Maps

360 view: Google Maps

Last edited:
From your link:
“He’s not with me, he was with his brother.” Maleah’s mother says of the step-father. “His story, it don’t sound right...Honestly, I haven’t really talked to him much because I’ve been focused on finding Maleah. I called his family...and he’s devastated.”
Okay, now I'm really scratching my head. It seems like she would be dogging him to tell her what happened, KWIM? And she mentions that he's devastated?

It's not surprising that she denies any violence in the home. But right now it's about her kid and instead of updating us on his feelings of devastation I'd rather see her publicly pleading with the so-called kidnappers if she really believes the story. Or if not then make it clear that she won't stand behind this guy. MOO.

"I really have not talked to him." I do not believe that, not at all.

Huh. This makes little sense when taken along with the statement that she believes his story 100%.

Weirdly, I am inclined to believe she hasn't 'really' talked to him, because she really doesn't believe his story 100%. She's... kinda talked to him, to keep up appearances.

It seems as if a decision was made to proceed, publicly, as if this inane story is fact. To what end, who knows.

Zanny the Nanny was more believable than this bunk.

From your link:

Okay, now I'm really scratching my head. It seems like she would be dogging him to tell her what happened, KWIM? And she mentions that he's devastated?

It's not surprising that she denies any violence in the home. But right now it's about her kid and instead of updating us on his feelings of devastation I'd rather see her publicly pleading with the so-called kidnappers if she really believes the story. Or if not then make it clear that she won't stand behind this guy. MOO.
She doesn't want to answer questions. Well questions lead answers, and answers lead to finding Maleah.
MOO

Steve Campion on Twitter
JUST IN - Search crews suspend operations in NE Houston & shift their focus to the SW side of Houston. We're following the latest in the search for Maleah Davis. #BREAKING #abc13 #hounews
12:20 PM - 7 May 2019

I wonder if investigators are possibly just getting GPS data in from his cell phone and that is why search locations are being added or changed. Just Speculating...

VIDEO (Tim Miller) Deysy Rios on Twitter
Tim Miller @TexasEquuSearch says the weather can complicate the search for #MaleahDavis “time and weather are not in our side,but it won’t stop us”
12:02 PM - 7 May 2019

Jason Miles on Twitter
.. “I expect the worst at this point in time.” Texas Equusearch founder Tim Miller feels they’ve pretty much covered area where #MaleahDavis’s stepdad claims she was kidnapped. Search may stop amid severe weather - possibly relocate later. Take a listen: @KHOU #khou11 #htownrush
12:01 PM - 7 May 2019

Tim also says that the stories coming out are not as consistent as they'd like them to be, this is a process of elimination, Tim thinks they've pretty much eliminated everything in this area, anticipates the search may be moved farther south near the Sugar Land area...

I had really hoped this search was due to some evidence or a reliable lead.

#HAPPENINGNOW: @HCSOTexas blocking the entrance to Greenhouse Road Landfill. I called the landfill and they say they’re closed. #Air11 also caught unmarked cars inside. We are trying to gather information as to what is taking place. #khou11
D5-qPjDWAAI7xS6.jpg

Google Maps

Praying this search is related to MD and it is because someone is talking or they have video footage to lead them here.

D5-qPjDWAAI7xS6.jpg

Google Maps

Oh, No.

Wonder what led LE to the landfill.

Pings?
Is somebody talking?
Are there security cameras at the landfill?

Nick Valencia on Twitter
What does that mean? That he's not staying with her during this time?
It's alleged that DV was abducted with the children on Friday night, and last seen when treated at the hospital Saturday around 11pm -- located less than a mile from his drop off location in Sugar Land.

To my knowledge, it's not known if step dad ever returned home after hospital treatment, or where he's currently staying.

MOO

Bumping post -- we still don't know where DV's at, and now BB says she's not really talked to him.

Maybe he's at his brother's place.....

OK...

Few questions after watching the press conference...

1. How does step dad and son get to hospital?

2. What was the condition of the toddler? Malnurished? Evidence of exposure to elements? Had he been changed? Anything to suggest he was out and away from home for almost 24 hours?

3. They seem to slide right over the statement about the car being seen the next day at 2:54p on camera. Who was driving? Who had possession of the car? Has the car even been recovered?

4. The mom? thats just a big question mark. Nothing about her actions make sense. How long was this trip planned? When did she book her plan tickets?

Praying!

The fact that Mom isn't pleading to Maleah's kidnappers is very telling, IMO.

I want to know a) Did he have a cell phone before she left town, b) if so, when was the last time she communicated with him on it, and c) is he claiming to no longer have it?

A cell phone would allow DV to let BB know where he was waiting for her at the airport/that her plane landed/whatever
A cell phone would allow her to be notified of the flat tire (potentially)
A cell phone would have allowed him to call 911 immediately upon 'waking up'
A cell phone would allow BB to contact DV directly, rather than his family.
A cell phone is a tool that the vast majority of the adult population not only have, in this day and age, but are utterly dependent upon.

I can't buy that he didn't have one.
Where is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members