Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that Mom isn't pleading to Maleah's kidnappers is very telling, IMO.

I want to know a) Did he have a cell phone before she left town, b) if so, when was the last time she communicated with him on it, and c) is he claiming to no longer have it?

A cell phone would allow DV to let BB know where he was waiting for her at the airport/that her plane landed/whatever
A cell phone would allow her to be notified of the flat tire (potentially)
A cell phone would have allowed him to call 911 immediately upon 'waking up'
A cell phone would allow BB to contact DV directly, rather than his family.
A cell phone is a tool that the vast majority of the adult population not only have, in this day and age, but are utterly dependent upon.

I can't buy that he didn't have one.
Where is it.

It looks like he's an aspiring rapper. IMO he would 100% have a cell phone.

I assume he would have brought his cell phone with him on the way to the airport so he'd know when to pick her up. But I suppose several things could have happened - battery could have died, or he could have left the cell phone in the car that is now missing.

Few questions after watching the press conference...

1. How does step dad and son get to hospital?

2. What was the condition of the toddler? Malnurished? Evidence of exposure to elements? Had he been changed? Anything to suggest he was out and away from home for almost 24 hours?

3. They seem to slide right over the statement about the car being seen the next day at 2:54p on camera. Who was driving? Who had possession of the car? Has the car even been recovered?

4. The mom? thats just a big question mark. Nothing about her actions make sense. How long was this trip planned? When did she book her plan tickets?

Praying!
1. They wandered around for 4 or 5 hours and eventually got to the hospital by foot.

2. No information about the toddler has been released other than he was treated and was not injured.

3. The car has not been recovered and it has not been reported who was driving.

4. We know BB left on her trip on Tuesday and returned Friday evening. Her father's funeral service was on Wednesday. We don't know when she booked her tickets.

MOO

I don't know how to link right now, but MSM just posted on Twitter DV is now a POI.

.@houstonpolice tell Fox 26 Darion Vence is now a person of interest in the disappearance of his stepdaughter, Maleah Davis. Sugar Land PD say he gave conflicting stories. #MaleahDavis Sally MacDonald on Twitter

ETA: copied info from Twitter.

Maleah Davis: Social services explain why missing 4-year-old girl was pulled from home last year amid abuse allegations via @crimeonlinenews

Maleah Davis: Social services explain why missing 4-year-old girl was pulled from home last year amid abuse allegations

Leigh Egan on Twitter

According to the article links above. CPS returned the children to the home in Feb, but CPS still has custody of them. CPS still visits the home once a month.

Maleah’s biological father doesn’t even know exactly when his daughter had her last surgery from a previous brain injury???? He said it was in late March or early April.

WOW - on all of it.

I don't know how to link right now, but MSM just posted on Twitter DV is now a POI.
What is the name of the MSM twitter account? Are they saying that LE named DV a POI? MOO

ETA: Nevermind, I found it! :)

Sally MacDonald on Twitter
.@houstonpolice tell Fox 26 Darion Vence is now a person of interest in the disappearance of his stepdaughter, Maleah Davis. Sugar Land PD say he gave conflicting stories. #MaleahDavis

D5-4Fc-XsAACOC9.jpg

12:53 PM - 7 May 2019

I believe that this child has had past abuse at the hands of at least the stepfather. Her head injury was not an accident, IMO. It was so severe that she had to have two brain surgeries. Doctors found evidence of prior abuse on this poor child. Ask the stepfather where this little girl is. IMO, this is going to turn out to be another tragic loss of a young life at the hands of someone who was supposed to protect her. Why the mother would leave this child in his care is beyond me.

What is the name of the MSM twitter account? Are they saying that LE named DV a POI? MOO

Not according to Houston Chron morning news..

Everything we know about the disappearance of 4-year-old Maleah Davis

Police said he came to on Saturday, when the suspects dropped him and his son off near Highway 6 in Sugar Land. Police are still working to find out what Vence was doing in that nearly 24 hour window. Investigators said they did not consider him a suspect as of Monday evening. bbm

ETA: Fox news reporter says police tell him DV is POI -- changed his story from he walked to hospital to he was dropped off at hospital.

.@houstonpolice tell Fox 26 Darion Vence is now a person of interest in the disappearance of his stepdaughter, Maleah Davis. Sugar Land PD say he gave conflicting stories. #MaleahDavis Sally MacDonald on Twitter

ETA: copied info from Twitter.
THANK YOU for finding that!

Ivory Hecker FOX 26‏Verified account @IvoryHecker
Ivory Hecker FOX 26 Retweeted Houston Police

Amber Alert Update: Houston police tell me Darion Vence is a person of interest in his stepdaughter Maleah’s disappearance. Sugar Land police tell me he changed his story, first saying he walked to the hospital, then saying someone dropped him off.
10:44 AM - 7 May 2019 from Houston, TX pst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member