Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how to link right now, but MSM just posted on Twitter DV is now a POI.

.@houstonpolice tell Fox 26 Darion Vence is now a person of interest in the disappearance of his stepdaughter, Maleah Davis. Sugar Land PD say he gave conflicting stories. #MaleahDavis Sally MacDonald on Twitter

ETA: copied info from Twitter.

bbm

Alright peeps, bring on the saved links and info. Looks like we're about to get somewhere. Unfortunately I don't feel like it will be good for Maleah. :(

What is the name of the MSM twitter account? Are they saying that LE named DV a POI? MOO

ETA: Nevermind, I found it! :)

Sally MacDonald on Twitter
.@houstonpolice tell Fox 26 Darion Vence is now a person of interest in the disappearance of his stepdaughter, Maleah Davis. Sugar Land PD say he gave conflicting stories. #MaleahDavis

D5-4Fc-XsAACOC9.jpg

12:53 PM - 7 May 2019
“Conflicting” is one word for it... MOO

I don't know how to link right now, but MSM just posted on Twitter DV is now a POI.

.@houstonpolice tell Fox 26 Darion Vence is now a person of interest in the disappearance of his stepdaughter, Maleah Davis. Sugar Land PD say he gave conflicting stories. #MaleahDavis Sally MacDonald on Twitter

ETA: copied info from Twitter.

What name is on the Twitter account. tia

eta Never mind, thanks--just refreshed the thread.

I edited my post to include the info. Hope I did it right. I'm trying to do this from my phone when I'm usually on a laptop. I'm technologically challenged. *smh*
No problem! Thanks for letting us now. This is a big development, although most of us already had this figured out. You're doin just fine! :p MOO

Houston police say stepfather is a person of interest in Maleah Davis' disappearance

HOUSTON (FOX 26) - Houston police tell FOX 26 Darion Vence is a person of interest in the disappearance of his stepdaughter 4-year-old Maleah Davis.

Search efforts continue on Tuesday for the missing girl. Her stepfather says she was kidnapped by three men on Friday night.

Texas Equusearch volunteers searched again on Tuesday in the grass and woods near the intersection where Vence said he pulled over to check his tire. He told investigators three men in a blue truck pulled up, knocked him unconscious and kidnapped him, Maleah and his two-year-old son.

Amber Alert Update: Houston police tell me Darion Vence is a person of interest in his stepdaughter Maleah’s disappearance. Sugar Land police tell me he changed his story, first saying he walked to the hospital, then saying someone dropped him off. Houston Police on Twitter

— Ivory Hecker FOX 26 (@IvoryHecker) May 7, 2019
He told detectives when he awoke in Sugar Land the next day, Maleah was missing. Sugar Land police have been helping with the investigation that is being led by Houston police. Sugar Land police say they have been gathering clues near Sugar Land Methodist Hospital, where Darion showed up with injuries Saturday night.

Sugar Land police say Darion’s story has been inconsistent. Police say he first told detectives he walked to the hospital, then he said he was dropped off. Police are looking at surveillance cameras in that area.​

Houston police say stepfather is a person of interest in Maleah Davis' disappearance

HOUSTON (FOX 26) - Houston police tell FOX 26 Darion Vence is a person of interest in the disappearance of his stepdaughter 4-year-old Maleah Davis.

Search efforts continue on Tuesday for the missing girl. Her stepfather says she was kidnapped by three men on Friday night.

Texas Equusearch volunteers searched again on Tuesday in the grass and woods near the intersection where Vence said he pulled over to check his tire. He told investigators three men in a blue truck pulled up, knocked him unconscious and kidnapped him, Maleah and his two-year-old son.

Amber Alert Update: Houston police tell me Darion Vence is a person of interest in his stepdaughter Maleah’s disappearance. Sugar Land police tell me he changed his story, first saying he walked to the hospital, then saying someone dropped him off. Houston Police on Twitter

— Ivory Hecker FOX 26 (@IvoryHecker) May 7, 2019
He told detectives when he awoke in Sugar Land the next day, Maleah was missing. Sugar Land police have been helping with the investigation that is being led by Houston police. Sugar Land police say they have been gathering clues near Sugar Land Methodist Hospital, where Darion showed up with injuries Saturday night.

Sugar Land police say Darion’s story has been inconsistent. Police say he first told detectives he walked to the hospital, then he said he was dropped off. Police are looking at surveillance cameras in that area.​
Um hmmm. The 'ole story changes routine...:rolleyes:

What is the name of the MSM twitter account? Are they saying that LE named DV a POI? MOO

ETA: Nevermind, I found it! :)

Sally MacDonald on Twitter
.@houstonpolice tell Fox 26 Darion Vence is now a person of interest in the disappearance of his stepdaughter, Maleah Davis. Sugar Land PD say he gave conflicting stories. #MaleahDavis

D5-4Fc-XsAACOC9.jpg

12:53 PM - 7 May 2019

About time! Hope he starts telling the truth now. MOO.

Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter

ETA: Amber Alert Update: Houston police tell me Darion Vence is a person of interest in his stepdaughter Maleah’s disappearance. Sugar Land police tell me he changed his story, first saying he walked to the hospital, then saying someone dropped him off.

Yep, he really blew it with this inconsistency. LOSER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaGitana