Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip - quoted and discussed a post that has been removed>

I just meant may be they shot at his vehicle, or did something that would force him to have to pull over. I see lots of iffy stuff in his story, but, TOS...

This was my first thought. That somebody tampered with the vehicle so he'd have to pull over. Very premeditated. If the story is true.

It's just tough to believe they wouldn't have ANYONE to back up his story. How many people drove by and ignored him? None have come forward?

Last edited by a moderator:
Amber Alert: Crews search Texas field for missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis who may have been kidnapped

News 11 video at link shows Equusearch personnel searching near the airport where family was allegedly kidnapped.

Additional reports indicate search is happening around the 16500 block of the Southwest Freeway (Sugar Land) which is about 45 minutes away, near the mall and hospital.

Huh?

Was Maleah last seen near the airport or near the Mall/Hospital in Sugar Land?
Abduction took place near Greens Road and Hwy 69 per the stepfather. She was last seen in the truck by him while he was in and out of consciousness. :rolleyes: MOO

Amber Alert: Crews search Texas field for missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis who may have been kidnapped

News 11 video at link shows Equusearch personnel searching near the airport where family was allegedly kidnapped.

Additional reports indicate search is happening around the 16500 block of the Southwest Freeway (Sugar Land) which is about 45 minutes away, near the mall and hospital.

Huh?

Was Maleah last seen near the airport or near the Mall/Hospital in Sugar Land?

I believe they are searching where he claims they were abducted as well as where he claims he was dropped off.

We still don't know if the pictures of her are even accurate. If she had to have her head shaved or wrapped after her surgery, it is even less likely that some mystery banditos would take her.

I feel sick about this. what is going on that she had to leave? It sounds like that 24 hour period where the BF is saying he was on the side of the road knocked out cold with a 1-year old at his side and no one stopped was just the time he took to decide what BS story he was going to tell the mom when he realized he had to come up with something to cover up an accident or he just snapped. His story reminds me of Sherry Pappini all over again...

The pictures are also bothering me. Why not ones from her hospital stay? Are these we are seeing all after her most recent surgery? I guess it's possible, kids do bounce back fast.

Given the huge "loss of time", this is a search that may need to be expanded to a larger footprint... including the coast :/

Exactly why I thought it was weird that they didn't go statewide with the alert, unless they are trying to see if he further slips up. Otherwise, I have no idea why that was not implemented.

Yes this is true. But still the night before? I can't imagine not worrying about my medically fragile 4 year old overnight! It does appear she reported them missing, yes. I'm just not sure about the rest of her actions yet.

This was my first thought. That somebody tampered with the vehicle so he'd have to pull over. Very premeditated. If the story is true.

It's just tough to believe they wouldn't have ANYONE to back up his story. How many people drove by and ignored him? None have come forward?
Not to mention that the Nissan traveled all the way back from NE Houston to Sugar Land (approx 37 miles) and was seen on a traffic camera at darn near the same spot where DV "woke-up" but he and his son arrived there via the blue pick-up which wasn't seen on any traffic camera. o_O MOO

Update #2

Friday, May 3
  • DV was driving a silver 2011 Nissan Altima with TX paper tags 3092G9 to IAH with Maleah and her 2-year-old brother to pick up Maleah’s mother, who was returning from her father's funeral in MA. [1] [2]
  • DV heard a popping noise and pulled over, when a blue Chevrolet pickup w/crew cab, possibly a 2010, pulled behind him and two Hispanic males get out. One of them made a comment that Maleah looks very nice, looks very sweet. The other male hit DV on the head and he lost consciousness. [2] [3]
  • When DV didn’t show up at the airport, Maleah’s mother called her mother, BB, to come and get her, but didn’t report DV and the children missing. [2]
  • DV was in and out of consciousness, but at one point he was in the back of the suspects' truck with his son and Maleah and then there were three suspects in the vehicle driving them around. [1]
  • Maleah was last seen approx 8 p.m. per the Amber Alert. [4]
Saturday, May 4
  • Maleah's mother tells ABC13 Eyewitness News they called police Saturday morning to file a report because they were concerned after not hearing from DV, but detective clearly stated no report was filed [3].
  • 2:54 p.m. - The Nissan Altima was seen on a traffic camera near Hwy 59 & State Hwy 6 in Sugar Land. [1] [3]
  • 6 p.m. DV woke up on the side of the SW Freeway near SH 6 in Sugar Land, about 22 miles SW of Houston - near First Colony Mall. [3] His son was with him and he wandered around for four or five hours trying to summon help. [3] The Altima was allegedly stolen. [1]
  • 10 or 11 p.m. – DV and his son arrived on foot at Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital. DV and his son were treated for minor injuries, released, and police were called around midnight. [6] [7] From the mall to the hospital (.4 miles/10 min walk): Google Maps
Sunday, May 5
  • Amber Alert was issued at 8:27 a.m. [11]
  • Amber Alert was updated – Maleah is 4 years old
  • Houston PD press conference
  • Flyers were distributed and Oyster Creek Park at Highway 6 and I-59 was searched by volunteers [8]
  • Neighbors said investigators were at the family’s apartment on Kirkwood in Meadows Place on Sunday, collecting evidence and talking to neighbors. [12]
Monday, May 6
  • Texas Equusearch announced its volunteers will join the search starting at 10:30 a.m. They are meeting at the Eastex Freeway and Greens Road and say they need volunteers on foot and ATVs. [9]
  • Malaeh’s mother was interviewed by ABC13 and says she is terrified for Maleah. [10]
[1] Amber Alert Issued For 4-Year-Old Houston Girl Reportedly Abducted By 3 Males
[2] Stepdad of missing 5-year-old says he was knocked out. When he woke up a day later, she was gone
[3] Stepdad of missing 5-year-old says he was knocked out. When he woke up a day later, she was gone
[4] Have you seen this child? Maleah Davis
[5] Step-father of missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis claims he was knocked out during kidnapping, police say
[6] Step-father of missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis claims he was knocked out during kidnapping, police say
[7] Intensive search underway for girl, 4, whose stepfather says she was abducted on a Texas highway
[8] AMBER ALERT: Volunteers searching for Maleah Davis in wooded area near Bush Airport
[9] MISSING: Maleah Davis – Houston, Texas (5/03/19)
[10] MALEAH DAVIS: What we know about missing Houston 4-year-old who was possibly kidnapped
[11] Where is Maleah Davis? Timeline in the disappearance of 4-year-old Houston girl
[12] Texas Equusearch joins in search for missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis

He was headed to Bush Airport to pick up the mother. Here is my post regarding that.
So my question was where did he start out - like, his house? I know that area like the back of my hand I used to have several properties in the "gunspoint" area lol I'd drive from Kingwood. You are right, bad area from 59 to 45 and beyond on Greens.

He was driven to Sugarland by abductors - at least according to him.

KPRC2 / Click2Houston

Interview with Tim of Texas Equusearch. He certainly makes it seem like they have a solid reason to be searching on Greens rd. To paraphrase: reporter asks if they will be searching in Sugarland as well. Tim says mmmmm...no. No and I’ll let the investigators tell you why... (around 3:30 of the interview)
Tim is excellent. MOO

Sorry if this has been covered but I'm just trying to catch up on everything. Can someone tell me how far it is from where his car was seen at 2:54 to where he woke up near the mall a few hours later? Thanks.
We don't know exactly where he woke up, but from the intersection (Hwy 6 and Southwest Hwy) where the Nissan was seen at 2:54 to the First Colony Mall near where he woke up at 6 p.m. is approximately .6 miles. Google Maps

ETA: However, according to his story, he arrived via the blue pickup which wasn't seen on traffic cameras. MOO

KPRC2 / Click2Houston

Interview with Tim of Texas Equusearch. He certainly makes it seem like they have a solid reason to be searching on Greens rd. To paraphrase: reporter asks if they will be searching in Sugarland as well. Tim says mmmmm...no. No and I’ll let the investigators tell you why...
Tim is excellent. MOO
I love him, he's an amazing man.

Update #2

Friday, May 3
  • DV was driving a silver 2011 Nissan Altima with TX paper tags 3092G9 to IAH with Maleah and her 2-year-old brother to pick up Maleah’s mother, who was returning from her father's funeral in MA. [1] [2]
  • DV heard a popping noise and pulled over, when a blue Chevrolet pickup w/crew cab, possibly a 2010, pulled behind him and two Hispanic males get out. One of them made a comment that Maleah looks very nice, looks very sweet. The other male hit DV on the head and he lost consciousness. [2] [3]
  • When DV didn’t show up at the airport, Maleah’s mother called her mother, BB, to come and get her, but didn’t report DV and the children missing. [2]
  • DV was in and out of consciousness, but at one point he was in the back of the suspects' truck with his son and Maleah and then there were three suspects in the vehicle driving them around. [1]
Saturday, May 4
  • Maleah's mother tells ABC13 Eyewitness News they called police Saturday morning to file a report because they were concerned after not hearing from DV, but detective clearly stated no report was filed [3].
  • 2:54 p.m. - The Nissan Altima was seen on a traffic camera near Hwy 59 & State Hwy 6 in Sugar Land. [1] [3]
  • 6 p.m. DV woke up on the side of the SW Freeway near SH 6 in Sugar Land, about 22 miles SW of Houston - near First Colony Mall. [3] His son was with him and he wandered around for four or five hours trying to summon help. [3] The Altima was allegedly stolen. [1]
  • 10 or 11 p.m. – DV and his son arrived on foot at Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital. DV and his son were treated for minor injuries, released, and police were called around midnight. [6] [7] From the mall to the hospital (.4 miles/10 min walk): Google Maps
Sunday, May 5
  • Flyers were distributed and Oyster Creek Park at Highway 6 and I-59 was searched by volunteers [8]
  • Neighbors said investigators were at the family’s apartment on Kirkwood in Meadows Place on Sunday, collecting evidence and talking to neighbors. [12]
Monday, May 6
  • Texas Equusearch announced its volunteers will join the search starting at 10:30 a.m. They are meeting at the Eastex Freeway and Greens Road and say they need volunteers on foot and ATVs. [9]
  • Malaeh’s mother was interviewed by ABC13 and says she is terrified for Maleah. [10]
[1] Amber Alert Issued For 4-Year-Old Houston Girl Reportedly Abducted By 3 Males
[2] Stepdad of missing 5-year-old says he was knocked out. When he woke up a day later, she was gone
[3] Stepdad of missing 5-year-old says he was knocked out. When he woke up a day later, she was gone
[5] Step-father of missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis claims he was knocked out during kidnapping, police say
[6] Step-father of missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis claims he was knocked out during kidnapping, police say
[7] Intensive search underway for girl, 4, whose stepfather says she was abducted on a Texas highway
[8] AMBER ALERT: Volunteers searching for Maleah Davis in wooded area near Bush Airport
[10] MALEAH DAVIS: What we know about missing Houston 4-year-old who was possibly kidnapped
[11] Where is Maleah Davis? Timeline in the disappearance of 4-year-old Houston girl
Holy Moly,
When I just viewed the map my gut thinks he may have ditched the car around the area of the mall with keys inside
We don't know exactly where he woke up, but from the intersection (Hwy 6 and Southwest Hwy) where the Nissan was seen at 2:54 to the First Colony Mall near where he woke up at 6 p.m. is approximately .6 miles. Google Maps

ETA: However, according to his story, he arrived via the blue pickup which wasn't seen on traffic cameras. MOO
Isnt the area of their apartment (listed in previous post) around the same area?

KPRC2 / Click2Houston

Interview with Tim of Texas Equusearch. He certainly makes it seem like they have a solid reason to be searching on Greens rd. To paraphrase: reporter asks if they will be searching in Sugarland as well. Tim says mmmmm...no. No and I’ll let the investigators tell you why... (around 3:30 of the interview)
Tim is excellent. MOO

Sent chills down my spine.

Update #2

Friday, May 3
Saturday, May 4
Sunday, May 5
Monday, May 6

Thanks for the timeline
❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads