Found Deceased TX - Marisela Botello, 23, visiting Dallas from Seattle, 5 Oct 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Are the police actively working her case still? I’ve only recently moved to Dallas but the involvement level of the DPD seems very low on many of the missing cases here.
I was also wondering since she’s from Seattle, are any family in Dallas trying to keep the fire lit under LE to actively look for her?

Link to CB’s Instagram is not working, I’m assuming he decided to take it down after his announcement to friends family and fans that he was MIA due to working on a long awaited “project”
I hope he had some significant family ties and will be tracked down close to home, fingers crossed he doesn’t stay MIA
Wouldn’t it be weird if he actually was making music right now as his “alibi” :rolleyes:

Link to CB’s Instagram is not working, I’m assuming he decided to take it down after his announcement to friends family and fans that he was MIA due to working on a long awaited “project”
I hope he had some significant family ties and will be tracked down close to home, fingers crossed he doesn’t stay MIA
Wouldn’t it be weird if he actually was making music right now as his “alibi” :rolleyes:
Login • Instagram
Instagram is back up. He released his single, “P.O.i?” It’s interesting. IMO, it implies he’s being framed for something. It doesn’t have a lot of words. Perhaps it’s an introduction to further songs?

Login • Instagram
Instagram is back up. He released his single, “P.O.i?” It’s interesting. IMO, it implies he’s being framed for something. It doesn’t have a lot of words. Perhaps it’s an introduction to further songs?

Wait! Beltran is "Chuck Gorgeous"? Or 5050Chuck. Oh you can't make this **** up.

Why don't he use his "star" status, and fans to help mobilize a search for Marisela.

My heart goes out to her family. P.O.i seriously?

Univision Dallas interviewed Marisela’s mother. You may need to translate the page to read it.
https://www.univision.com/amp/local...o-le-haga-dano-pide-madre-de-marisela-botello
"Si mi hija está con él, que no le haga daño”, pide madre de Marisela Botello a persona de interés en su desaparición

The young woman's parents assured that the last time they heard anything from the authorities was when they presented Charles Beltrán as a person of interest in the case at the end of October. News 23 contacted the Dallas Police to communicate these concerns and for now we are still waiting.

Dallas police said Thursday that a Seattle woman who went missing in Dallas over two months ago may have been the victim of “foul play” and asked again for leads in her case.

Missing Seattle woman, Marisela Botello Valadez, may be victim of ‘foul play,’ Dallas police say

A police spokeswoman said the case had been turned over to the department’s Special Investigations Unit but didn’t answer questions about whether investigators have new evidence in the case and whether police still believe Botello is alive.

Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for information in this case, police said. Tips can be shared anonymously by calling 214-373-8477.

Marisela Valadez Still Missing Dallas Police Asking For Any Tips #SHARE
13 Dec 2020
...contact Det. Ramirez with the Dallas Police Department Special Investigations Unit at (214) 671-3668 or christine.ramirez@dallascityhall.com. Please reference case #177834-2020.

Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for information called into Crime Stoppers that leads to the arrest and indictment for this felony offense and other felony offenses. Call Crime Stoppers at 214-373-TIPS (8477), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Marisela Botello, 23, was last seen leaving her ex-boyfriend’s house in Dallas, Texas on October 4, 2020. She took a Lyft alone to the entertainment district Deep Ellum. Her family said security video reportedly shows her leaving the Select Start bar at 1 a.m. with an unknown man. Her cell phone and debit card haven’t been used since that night and her other belongings were left behind at her ex-boyfriend’s house where she had been visiting from Seattle for the weekend. She missed her flight back home to Seattle on October 5 and hasn’t been seen or heard from since. Dallas Police have not verified the tape and Detective Ryan Dalby would not release further details about Marisela’s disappearance, but did tell Dateline “detectives are currently investigating all workable leads and communicating with Ms. Botello’s family.” Marisela is 5’2” tall, weighs 115 lbs, and has brown eyes and brown hair. She was last seen wearing a metallic purple dress. If you have any information, please contact the Dallas Police Department Missing Persons Unit at (214) 671-4268 or email missingpersons@dpd.dallascityhall.com. Marisela’s case number is #177834-2020.
Seven years of Dateline's Missing in America: 156 still missing

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarianB65
Back