GUILTY TX - Marisol Espinosa, 34, Pleasant Grove, 29 Dec 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm wondering if boyfriend called uber for a ride/pick up from the apartment complex/area where Marisol's car was located.
Three miles might be too long for him to have walked.

I'm wondering if boyfriend called uber for a ride/pick up from the apartment complex/area where Marisol's car was located.
Three miles might be too long for him to have walked.

Or maybe he just walked the 1 mile from the apartments to his parents because he probably needed to borrow that truck of his Dad's that he was seen driving right after she went missing. Just my thoughts though.

Or maybe he just walked the 1 mile from the apartments to his parents because he probably needed to borrow that truck of his Dad's that he was seen driving right after she went missing. Just my thoughts though.
Bingo.

His parents address is only a mile away? Which street? I thought he had help ditching her vehicle because I also heard he and his brother both are out of town.

Hearing to beging momentarily regarding the restraining order and child custody arrangment of Marisol's children. Hopefully, we'll see something positive happen today.

Judge places kids of missing mom in care of grandmother

DALLAS — A judge has awarded temporary custody of two children to the mother of a Marisol Espinosa, who was reported missing in late December.

Associate Judge Regina Moore also ordered that the father of 3-year-old Felix and 5-year-old Carrina have no contact with them. The child’s father, Faustino Valdez, disappeared Jan. 3 after police began asking him questions about the disappearance of Espinosa.

More at link . . .
http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...s-kids-missing-mom-care-grandmother/79114210/

Bless Marisol's family. So much to deal with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless they've heard from him or know for a fact that he is in contact with friends or family I really don't think Marisol's family has anything to worry about. I believe in my gut when they find Marisol, they will find him next to or very close to her. He doesn't have it in him to face the consequences.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

I personally think he is alive and in Mexico.

Missing woman’s ex-boyfriend now a ‘fugitive,’ barred from contacting kids, judge rules
marisol-espinosa.jpg

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...barred-from-contacting-kids-judge-rules.html/

Faustino Valdez is “currently considered a wanted fugitive” in an unrelated theft case for which he’s on probation.

Valdez quit his job shortly before Marisol disappeared on Dec. 29.

[Marisol's mother] hasn’t seen Valdez since his parents picked him up from his Pleasant Grove home on Jan. 3. Valdez may have fled to south Texas or Mexico, where he has family ties.

Valdez had a prior domestic violence case against a different ex-girlfriend. In that Nov. 4, 2007, case, court records show, the woman told police that Valdez attacked her with a knife after she said she didn’t want to get back together. She later declined to press charges.

Some interesting items of note:

In early December, Marisol told her coworkers that Valdez wanted to get back together, but she didn’t want to see him anymore.

Valdez booked a haircut Dec. 4 with Marisol under a fake name because she refused to see him, said her coworker. Marisol was alarmed but still cut his hair.
“He just had a crazed look in his eyes”, the co-worker said. “He just looked off.”

On Dec. 12, Marisol awoke around 5:30 a.m. to the smell of smoke. Her family’s home had caught fire. With nowhere else to go, she moved her kids, mother and uncle into Valdez’s home.

On the morning of Dec. 29, Valdez had told Marisol’s family and police, Marisol kissed him goodbye and left for work around 8 a.m. That was the last time anyone said they had heard from her.

According to the family member, after Valdez knew that her family was looking for her, he had texted Marisol a message around 10:50 a.m. saying, Hey beautiful, hope you’re having a good day.

An hour later, she said, he texted her saying, Where are you? Please come home.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...barred-from-contacting-kids-judge-rules.html/

Is LE actively still looking for Marisol or is their focus on finding the ex? Or both? I know family has been searching. Bless their breaking hearts.

Texas Equisearch will be assisting tomorrow, Sunday, on the search for Marisol! Was glad to see this. Also felony warrant issued on Faustino Valdez for revoke of parole on previous theft charges.

Nearly three dozen volunteers marched through mud puddles and piles of twigs on a blustery Sunday morning looking for any sign of Marisol Espinosa.

Sunday's ground search included all-terrain vehicles, and EquuSearch also has boat and sonar equipment at its disposal.

They will search as long as they have the time and resources, hoping to bring an end to weeks of anguish and uncertainty for a family fearing the worst, but still hoping for the best.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...ewed-effort-find-missing-dallas-mom/79277160/

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...spinosa-mom-who-disappeared-a-month-ago.html/

Drone pilots to search for Marisol Espinosa, mom who disappeared a month ago

If someone threw Espinosa’s body into a body of water, the drones will likely be able to see it floating, Frazer said. His 5-pound fixed-wing foam drone and two other users’ multi-rotors will be able to cover several square miles within a few hours, he said.

They plan to start flying at 9 a.m. Wednesday at Lawnview Park, 5500 Scyene Rd, Dallas.

Oh Marisol lead us to you please. Praying so hard for this family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiyasofya
Back