GUILTY TX - Mark Ysasaga, 15, Lubbock, 13 June 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now who did he tell he was going to someones house to shower? How did they get that info? From the friend who isnt talking now and moved?
Im confused! I better go and read from the beginning!

From what I understand, they got that information from "the boys." That is what keeps getting posted on the Missing FB page... "the boys" I'm assuming are the friends he was with. The way some of the things that are worded by his grandmother and the neighbor on FB, there was more than one person living in the house where he was last seen.

I am wondering if his parents are the ones that gave the information about what he was wearing. It may seem petty, but I know when I was at that age my friends couldn't be that detailed about my clothing. The description even has that he has a stripe down his shorts and the brand of shoes he was wearing. My thoughts are, if they could be that detailed in what he was wearing, could they not be more detailed in the conversations they had with him or something else that could help? Surely (hopefully) the police questioned whoever these "boys" are.

Like I said, maybe I am looking too much into it, but I think any little detail these people give the to police or the parents, could be a link to where he could be.

I am typically a lurker but wanted to share that i live in Amarillo and there has been nothing on the news or posted about this boy here.:maddening: I am also very familiar with Lubbock. I will say that Lubbock, in my opinion, is a pretty diverse community made up of some pretty wealthy college students all the way to low income families and everything in between. The reason I am bringing this up is because typically these different groups of people would not "mingle". Also, there are areas of town where you wouldn't "snitch" on someone if something did happen to him...even if it was an accident. A lot of these kids have been taught that "snitches get stitches". I am going to try to contact his mom to see if I can get information to post here in Amarillo.

I don't know how to feel about this at all. I have asked the family many questions in regards to a specific timeline of who told them what, when, and etc. I really wish they could understand these little details are so important and there are people wanting to help. They are relying on people to see this in the media or on FB and I don't think they fully understand that the clock keeps ticking away.

Do you more experienced sleuthers know how to get them to understand the urgency of this? I have offered to help organize searches and have gotten nothing other than they have contacted TES.I just feel so helpless knowing how a lot of these end up when information is not shared and these perps walk because time passes.

Do his parents know the boy he was supposedly last seen with?

I have tried talking to the family and I don't know if it's that they don't trust anyone or if they just don't know. I have tried asking them questions and I don't get answers except that they have called TES.

Does anyone know what time he left on foot to walk to the other house to shower? Just wondering if it was early in the morning as in 2:00 am or later as in 10:00 am. I think that would make a huge difference (dark vs light outside, etc). I feel like there needs to be more information about the last place he was seen. Was there a party going on, were there adults home, has everyone there been questioned, etc.

Based on several articles, it seems that he left the house around 2am to take a shower. I'm questioning why he had to take a shower at 2am. Couldn't it have waited until it was light outside?

Ok... I am officially confused. From the articles I am reading and from some of the comments from the family on FB and in person (to other people, not me) the location he was last seen do not match up. A lot (or all) of the articles say 27th & Flint however, his family have said he "just vanished between home and a friend's house near Slide road." Slide road is about 2 miles from Flint.

Has anyone else heard anything about Slide Rd?

You dont have the utilities cut off till the day you move!
thats just not right!

I said maybe. Possible that the utility companies shut them off for nonpayment, who knows?
I always left my utilities on until a day or two after we moved, so I could go back and clean. But not everybody cares about things like that, and not everybody does things they should.

just curious if anyone has seen marks fb page today

Karman- A lot of us can't see his fb page because it is set to private. Can you see it? Has something been posted?

I wonder if someone else is posting on his facebook? A new friend was added yesterday. Maybe a request he had sent before he went missing and it was just accepted. Is that what you are referring to Karman?

I can see Mark's FB. I have looked at it over and over hundreds of times. I don't know what I can say here and what is not allowed. From reading his page I have gathered that he likes to "party". Lots of references to him being passed out drunk and one girl refers to him several times as her "little pothead". He also talks about being in ISS for "beating a guys *advertiser censored*" and offers to send his friends a link to the video. He posted a video of a different fight on his FB, not him but a friend of his is fighting in that one. None of this is meant to disrespect Mark or his family.I'm just trying to help bring him home and if we don't know what his lifestyle was then it makes it harder to find him. I also agree with the person that said she doubts that the Tech kids would mingle with the local teens. I really doubt that.

I can see Mark's FB. I have looked at it over and over hundreds of times. I don't know what I can say here and what is not allowed. From reading his page I have gathered that he likes to "party". Lots of references to him being passed out drunk and one girl refers to him several times as her "little pothead". He also talks about being in ISS for "beating a guys *advertiser censored*" and offers to send his friends a link to the video. He posted a video of a different fight on his FB, not him but a friend of his is fighting in that one. None of this is meant to disrespect Mark or his family.I'm just trying to help bring him home and if we don't know what his lifestyle was then it makes it harder to find him. I also agree with the person that said she doubts that the Tech kids would mingle with the local teens. I really doubt that.

Omgosh really? Now we know why it's somewhat private. Reading this now certainly changes his "image". What it doesn't do is deter many of us from still seeking info to help find him. It is my single most wish of today for parents of missing persons to be as close and complete in description of their children as is possible. Painting these idealic and immaculate pictures of these victims IMO further victimizes said victim bc it never helps to find them, instead it hinders it. Let that sink in...Not Being Completely Truthful About A Missing Loved One Hinders The Search For Said Victim. Only complete truth and understanding helps. Then it needs to be paired with intelligent logic. With some luck on top of that, hopefully these missing people can be found. It's not always a bad reflection on parents when their teens enter the "stupid stage" lol. I don't know many teens whom haven't tried weed at least once, or gone to a party & tried drinking, or smoking ciggies/chew. While I don't condone it, and I'm anything but lackadaisical about this issue, I do think a lot of it is normal. It's a given fact that teenagers will constantly test their boundaries, hence the need for boundaries in the first place. We parents aren't blessed with children to be their friends, we are supposed to be raising them which in turn makes us parents - friendship is a bonus on down the road. So again, every bit of info - good & bad - about Mark (or any other missing person) needs to be brought forth pronto, otherwise nobody can help find him to their fullest ability. Plain & simple.

Well, that may answer why I am not getting questions answered from family. I just wish they would be forthcoming in these situations so that we can help.

I had a feeling that this may be the case with Mark. We have a LARGE pot, ecstasy and alcohol problem here with the young teens. They like to brag about it as well.

With that being said, I fear Mark is no longer with us. Friends are not talking, last known address the people have moved and nothing since that night. I pray this is not the case, but it is not looking good. :please:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back