GUILTY TX - Mark Ysasaga, 15, Lubbock, 13 June 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There have been so many variations of where he was headed and that has really bothered me. I asked his family because I am trying to get the word out about him locally but I didn't want to give false information. From what I was told, and from what I have gathered from comments, his dad's house and the house on 27th & Flint are about 5 blocks away (this was posted as a comment on the Missing FB page). It has been explained that he left his friend's house on 27th & Flint, headed to another friend's house on 50th and Slide to take a shower. That is the story that the "friend" told. Why would he walk 3 miles to take a shower when his dad's house was only 5 blocks away? Anyway, this new information with the car, even though it's lacking details, makes a lot more sense than the first story. A post on pg.5 has his girlfriend's name.

PanTx, I don't think he ever left 27th & Flint. I think the "friend" is full of BS and is trying to throw off the parents/LE. Where is this car information? I missed it somehow. TIA

Good question. On a post somewhere in this forum lists the first name of his girlfriend I think. I will have to go back and read. The family posting on his Missing page didn't seem to know any of this information about the car. I'm wondering who gave the information and why wasn't the family notified?

I'm thinking it was Alyssa...if so then there might be a connection with the last name I saw on Klbk fb.

If you notice on the new flyer from Missingkids.com... his status has been changed back to Endangered Runaway... not sure if that was an error or not.

Thank you for that, PanTx. That is a 90's body style Mustang and that license plate number is fairly new. We just went to 7 characters here in the last 2 years...where we were only 6 characters for forever.

Can we do a plate lookup to see who that car is registered to? Why does the family believe he is in that car????

If you look on his Missing FB page... someone commented asking where did the information on the car come from and the family responded with many questions. It seems the family didn't know anything about the car.

If you look on his Missing FB page... someone commented asking where did the information on the car come from and the family responded with many questions. It seems the family didn't know anything about the car.

It seems like they didn't know a lot of things.

Well, I leave first thing in the morning for a business trip. I will try to check in and let you guys know of anything I think may help.

I really wish I could get the family to understand that someone needs to put together a search. No one is interested. :maddening: :maddening: :maddening:

I'm thinking it was Alyssia...if so then there might be a connection with the last name I saw in kcbd fb.

A.G. was I believe gf with Pinball back in February of this year. That would be J.P.A.

Well, I leave first thing in the morning for a business trip. I will try to check in and let you guys know of anything I think may help.

I really wish I could get the family to understand that someone needs to put together a search. No one is interested. :maddening: :maddening: :maddening:

Thanks SDT there does need to be a search done in Lubbock, Ft. Hood and around the Kileen area of Texas as well.

eleph

I noticed that they have a lot of reasons not to do a search. They have posted that they couldn't get water bottles donated from certain places, yet another poster (I'm assuming they aren't related) stated they called and the businesses said they would help. The family has held a car wash and will now host a weekend-long bake sale this weekend. I don't know if it is to raise money to make the reward bigger or what exactly. No one has given specific details where the money is going. The public is willing to help with a search, why won't they let us help?! I know sometimes a search is associated with him not being found alive... but something needs to be done! I know LPD is working on it, but why not involve the public and work together to find Mark? Sorry... *steps off soap box* :)

Just checked in on the Mark Ysasaga Missing facebook page and the Ysasaga family did not know the missing poster had been changed to include the Mustang car .... WTH?????

What is going on??

the other boy that has come up missing has been gone now for 24 hours and his name is Chris Lee Reyna and father Chris Reyna. This young man is 16. Correct name is Christopher Lee Medlin.

There have been so many variations of where he was headed and that has really bothered me. I asked his family because I am trying to get the word out about him locally but I didn't want to give false information. From what I was told, and from what I have gathered from comments, his dad's house and the house on 27th & Flint are about 5 blocks away (this was posted as a comment on the Missing FB page). It has been explained that he left his friend's house on 27th & Flint, headed to another friend's house on 50th and Slide to take a shower. That is the story that the "friend" told. Why would he walk 3 miles to take a shower when his dad's house was only 5 blocks away? Anyway, this new information with the car, even though it's lacking details, makes a lot more sense than the first story.

I read the same comment about the friends house being 5 blocks away from his Dad's and I understood her to be saying that the friend near 50th and Slide was only about 5 blocks from his Dad, not the house on 27th.

Right next to the Villa is a place called 50th street caboose. Its a hang out where many people go shoot pool. This could be why this other young boy now missing was last seen in that area. Its not uncommon to see a lot of young people there just hanging out.

I read the same comment about the friends house being 5 blocks away from his Dad's and I understood her to be saying that the friend near 50th and Slide was only about 5 blocks from his Dad, not the house on 27th.

That makes more sense. Thanks for clearing that up!

does anyone have his dad address. 27th and Flint is a good distance from slide 2+ miles, so even 5 blocks either way would not be close to 50th and slide. There is a place again that is also called Copper Caboose that is at 50th and slide which is also a hang out for young teens with a game room.

There is a Michael Cuevas that lives on 45th street... 5 blocks from 50th St.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79
Back