GUILTY TX - Mark Ysasaga, 15, Lubbock, 13 June 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Latino - safe to say he speaks español, Lubbock close to Mexico, crime/drug cartels/trafficking rampant, no cell use since the night he left for his friends June 13th. Sad to say I don't think this is a runaway & I do think it's possible something happened at his friend's house. If he ran away, he could still use his cell & survive in Mexico. No cellular use since disappearance date suggests something bad has happened.

Wonder what kind of circle he surrounded himself with. Does Mark have a history of juvenile delinquency? Or no?

Lubbock is 600 Miles from Mexico. :dunno:

I don't see a post now for RIP. Whew!!They did post some new pictures of him in the past few hours.
Hoping he hasn't been found deceased.. :(

Just read a post ABOUT the RIP post. Appears to not be true, what a sick sick sick sick sick thing to post. Ugh.

What?!?!? I haven't heard that! Oh no!

There was a post on Marks missing fb page "RIP MARK". They are referring to her as a child. Why would a child make a comment like that? Has she maybe overheard someone talking that he is dead maybe older sibling or something? This is very concerning. Supposedly they have contacted her and spoken to her and notified the LPD. This is very disturbing and really concerns me.

I don't see a post now for RIP. Whew!!They did post some new pictures of him in the past few hours.
Hoping he hasn't been found deceased.. :(
The family deleted the post pm the child as they refer to her and spoke with her on the phone and have contacted LPD

i lost my feels like i lost half of my heart. told me you was gone felt like my heart stop. why the **** God take you from me was my first thought? i werent with you when it happened feels like it was my fault but since youve been gone my **** feels like im lost . sometimes i look at your picture **** cant even talk. sometimes i lay around thinkin bout you in the dark.

THIS COMMENT REALLY CONCERNS ME!!

i lost my feels like i lost half of my heart. told me you was gone felt like my heart stop. why the **** God take you from me was my first thought? i werent with you when it happened feels like it was my fault but since youve been gone my **** feels like im lost . sometimes i look at your picture **** cant even talk. sometimes i lay around thinkin bout you in the dark.

THIS COMMENT REALLY CONCERNS ME!!

This is a quote from a hip-hop/rap "Been Thinkin" by artist Plies....somebody is just using the lyrics to describe how they are feeling I think.

Just got back on and saw this was indeed a sick joke. I was so freaked out when I read that. Sorry if I riled up anyone...I saw it and wanted you all to know what I saw.

It looks like there is still no movement in the case? You guys hear anything?

Just got back on and saw this was indeed a sick joke. I was so freaked out when I read that. Sorry if I riled up anyone...I saw it and wanted you all to know what I saw.

It looks like there is still no movement in the case? You guys hear anything?

Haven't heard a thing SDT - LE should provide an update - it would be nice to hear if they have any leads at all.

Poor Kimster tried to call me last night to verify me as a local. I was in downtown Chicago having dinner so my phone sent her to voicemail with my limited signal. That poor woman has tried so hard in getting me verified so that I can share with you a tidbit from the family.

I really feel that poor Mark is no longer alive and these "sightings" are all without merit. I just hope they can locate this young man soon.

Poor Kimster tried to call me last night to verify me as a local. I was in downtown Chicago having dinner so my phone sent her to voicemail with my limited signal. That poor woman has tried so hard in getting me verified so that I can share with you a tidbit from the family.

I really feel that poor Mark is no longer alive and these "sightings" are all without merit. I just hope they can locate this young man soon.

Hi SDT,

Hopefully you and Kimster will connect this weekend so you can be verified. I am interested in the tidbit that you will be able to share. I keep hoping that Mark is still alive and that he will be found although a month is a long time to be gone at his age with no contact.

eleph

Please forgive me if this has already been talked about, but did anyone see on the Missing Mark page where someone commented on the picture of the new flyer stating that they had seen mark around the 19th of June?? I'm from Lubbock and interested in this case as well.

SDT and I did connect and she is now a verified insider. :rocker:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satchel7