GUILTY TX - Mark Ysasaga, 15, Lubbock, 13 June 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is interesting what the family posted today. Apparently, PI wrote some of his thoughts on the case.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Missing-Mark-Anthony-Ysasaga/258779697561030

What the heck is the Dope game? I live here and have never heard of anything like that. Has anyone here ever heard of it?

I do not like the LE and community bashing that seems to be going on around the MISSING FB site for Mark. The community lost interest in doing searches, as predicted. All the city of Lubbock heard about was buying t-shirts and fundraisers for 3 months. I have been at a loss for a while and have personally had to remind myself that this isn't about me, it is about Mark. The problem is, there is absolutely no where to start. No known addresses, no known persons that he was with...NOTHING.

How do you sleuth and help with nothing to go on?

What the heck is the Dope game? I live here and have never heard of anything like that. Has anyone here ever heard of it?

I do not like the LE and community bashing that seems to be going on around the MISSING FB site for Mark. The community lost interest in doing searches, as predicted. All the city of Lubbock heard about was buying t-shirts and fundraisers for 3 months. I have been at a loss for a while and have personally had to remind myself that this isn't about me, it is about Mark. The problem is, there is absolutely no where to start. No known addresses, no known persons that he was with...NOTHING.

How do you sleuth and help with nothing to go on?

I think he just meant by "dope game" that he was into drugs... Either selling, delivering, or using.

I too am tired of the LE bashing... I personally do not know what they are doing and I can safely assume 7,000 of the members on his FB site do not know what they are doing either. I am all about helping to find Mark BUT you are absolutely right... months of fundraiser after fundraiser. WHERE IS THE MONEY?!!! The reward has yet to go up. I specifically read a flyer that stated proceeds from haircuts would go towards raising the reward.

Just stopping in to say that the family members I work with have not mentioned one thing about Mark lately. I haven't really seen anything new either.

I hope he is found eventually. Come home, Mark.

Bumping for Mark. Nothing new, his mama is still searching very hard.

Praying for you and your family mark..I pray your mom finds you soon!

Wait for missing teen's return a test of hope
Police, family continue searching for 15-year-old Mark Ysasaga after nearly seven months

Posters of the Texas Rangers’ Ballpark at Arlington and former NBA superstar Michael Jordan are still hanging on the walls of 15-year-old Mark Ysasaga’s bedroom.

His sheets, pillows and bedding haven’t been changed since June.

And that’s the way his mother said she wants to keep it, as the 15-year-old’s bedroom is ready for his return, relatively unchanged in the seven months since his mysterious disappearance.

[snip]

Despite no luck after months of Lubbock police investigating her son’s disappearance, offering a $2,000 reward, false tips coming in from around the state and volunteers searching for her son, the mother of three said she hasn’t given up hope her middle child will return home — a hope shared by Lubbock police and a city councilman who has taken up the family’s cause in searching for their son.

More: http://lubbockonline.com/filed-online/2013-01-06/wait-missing-teens-return-test-hope#.UPHXx2ef-So

Mother of Missing Lubbock Teen Gets Help from Biker Club

"We found out two days ago that it was on its' way to Midland," Cuevas said. "So we we're pretty excited that it was so close and we wanted to see it."

Anna Ysasaga Cuevas is talking about a quilt.

But not just any quilt-one with her son's face on it.

"Showing all the kids missing faces that helps us a lot," Cuevas said. "It spreads the word that their are children out there that are missing and they need their help finding their way back home."

More: http://everythinglubbock.com/fulltext?nxd_id=170712

http://www.newswest9.com/story/2211...-mother-expressing-condolences-to-dunn-family

Posted: Apr 29, 2013 11:09 PM EDT
Updated: Apr 29, 2013 11:17 PM EDT
Josh Navarro
NewsWest 9

LUBBOCK- Last week's news that remains found in Scurry County are those of Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn came as a shock to many. Others were relieved to know that the mystery of her disappearance is now one step closer to being solved. But for those who are missing family members of their own, it was a reminder that they, too could get that call someday.

The Charley Project

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/y/ysasaga_mark.html

ysasaga_mark.jpg
ysasaga_mark2.jpg
ysasaga_mark3.jpg
ysasaga_mark4.jpg
ysasaga_mark5.jpg
ysasaga_mark6.jpg
ysasaga_mark7.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online