TX - Mass Shooting at Fort Hood, 5 November 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and it happens often!
yes it does danni!

During every single one of mister nursebeeme's deployments I read the daily casualty report.. where it also lists the cause (ie, combat related, etc) and every day you see a few that are not combat related...

here is our military newspaper link. They also have a story about the Hood shootings.

http://www.stripes.com/

WTH! They knew about him and they did nothing!:furious::furious::furious:
Why! Why! Why!:furious::furious::furious: Dammmmiiiitttttt!

*Sigh*

Hindsight is always 20/20, no? The chain of blame will commence.

God Bless all the lost souls at Fort Hood today. Prayers for recovery for those harmed in this attack.

God Bless and keep our troops safe wherever they are in this globe of ours.

Can anyone please show us any comparative examples of this happening before, or often?

If things like this thing today are going on, then Americans need to know and demand change. :sheesh:

http://www.vahealthprovider.com/results_generalinfo.asp?License_No=0101238630

Information on Hasan's licensing from VA (I'm sure this all makes sense to someone). As I read the Education tab, he finished grad school in 2003 and his residency in 2007..?

Yes, and then he also did a fellowship, which he finished in 2009. He did specialized psychiatry training for fellowship. It says he did his residency & fellowship at Walter Reed, so my guess would be he wasn't at Ft. Hood all that long..

Hey I'm not arguing I agree......I am merely making a comment on how I feel that Political correctness has gone mad......can we go back to common sense.......BUT western society has made it too easy to sue or get compensation...........that is why I was suggesting maybe they had to tread lightly due to his minority religion......imagine going to the media with I was kicked out of the army because I was persecuted as a muslim.......

no I dont agree with it at all......like the guy/girl before said an islamic guy got separate rats pay because his spoon may have touched pork....
common sense way of treating this: wash your spoon before you eat....

the same goes for people getting away with murder literally due to diminished responsibility etcetc and youth under 18 getting away with practically everything........COMMON SENSE NEEDS TO PREVAIL

Nothing to add to your words, ITA!!!!!!!!!!! Hubby and I were just having the "no one uses common sense anymore" convo last week. It's CRAZY and doubly so in the way we treat and prosecute criminals in our court system. Drives me nuts! A soldier who is mentally unstable is STILL a soldier who is mentally unstable ... Whether he eats pork, worships satan or goes to the Baptist church down the street.

Okay, was it SuziQ asking?? I can't remember but here's a comparison, tho different wars....

My cousin was medical in Iraq. She had a housing unit with air conditioning that she shared with 1 other person, a computer, a fridge, and Internet (i talked to her frequently). She could go to a coffee shop, Burger King, had her nails done, etc.

My husband was in the Gulf War and he was radio (basically infantry). He slept in tents, ditches dug in the night, no coffee shops, MRE's, etc. He rigged his radio to call home to his mom once.

My cousin experienced mortar fire. My husband had mortar fire and chemical warfare. They BOTH experienced other horrors of war.

Two different wars, true, but also two different "jobs."

HTH

yes it does danni!

During every single one of mister nursebeeme's deployments I read the daily casualty report.. where it also lists the cause (ie, combat related, etc) and every day you see a few that are not combat related...

here is our military newspaper link. They also have a story about the Hood shootings.

I think more people should be aware of what's going on by reading on their own the military newspapers...

A man believed to be an Army trauma psychiatrist opened fire at Fort Hood on Thursday
Hasan was a psychiatrist at Walter Reed Army Medical Center for six years before being transferred to the Texas base in July

he transfered to his new unit most likely KNOWING he was about to deploy. Three months ago. His online rantings allegedly were noted SIX months ago around the time when he would have known of his orders to the fort hood unit... (moo.. but we usually know 2-6 months before a move where we are going and what that next job will entail)..

I think his plan was simmering for a while...

he transfered to his new unit most likely KNOWING he was about to deploy. Three months ago. His online rantings allegedly were noted SIX months ago around the time when he would have known of his orders to the fort hood unit... (moo.. but we usually know 2-6 months before a move where we are going and what that next job will entail)..

I think his plan was simmering for a while...

yup... yup... YUP!

Yes, and then he also did a fellowship, which he finished in 2009. He did specialized psychiatry training for fellowship. It says he did his residency & fellowship at Walter Reed, so my guess would be he wasn't at Ft. Hood all that long..

Would that mean he just recently entered the mental health field? Or would he have been in medical school from what, 1995?

Nothing to add to your words, ITA!!!!!!!!!!! Hubby and I were just having the "no one uses common sense anymore" convo last week. It's CRAZY and doubly so in the way we treat and prosecute criminals in our court system. Drives me nuts! A soldier who is mentally unstable is STILL a soldier who is mentally unstable ... Whether he eats pork, worships satan or goes to the Baptist church down the street.

Agree!

All religous and political beliefs aside, mentally unstable is mentally unstable, crazy is crazy, and evil is evil. Crosses over any kind of line there is. No excuse. No excuse at all!

Call it what it is.

yup... yup... YUP!
and what a better time to go thru with his plan... at the PDP for his unit! What a piece of sh#t this man was! Go AWOL to Canada! Just drive off! Kill yourself or shoot yourself in the dammm foot but WHY take out everyone else?

Would that mean he just recently entered the mental health field? Or would he have been in medical school from what, 1995?
he did six years at walter rd. got his orders to hood in july. that would put his med school grad circa 2003 and college circa 1999 (entering college in 1995)

presser starting...

I was speaking about army protocol... In the wake of this I bet the air force will change its' policies.

I never had my car searched when I visited friends at Army bases when I lived in VA. But, that was 12 years ago, so it's entirely possible, they have changed their policy since then:)

That's it teh! Just was stated shooter is alive, not dead. That's prolly all the flutter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7