TX - Mass Shooting at Fort Hood, 5 November 2009 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never had my car searched when I visited friends at Army bases when I lived in VA. But, that was 12 years ago, so it's entirely possible, they have changed their policy since then:)
yes... everything changed after 9/11

Hassan is hospitalized. I will be WAITING FOR HIM AT LEAVENWORTH!

Okay, was it SuziQ asking?? I can't remember but here's a comparison, tho different wars....

My cousin was medical in Iraq. She had a housing unit with air conditioning that she shared with 1 other person, a computer, a fridge, and Internet (i talked to her frequently). She could go to a coffee shop, Burger King, had her nails done, etc.

My husband was in the Gulf War and he was radio (basically infantry). He slept in tents, ditches dug in the night, no coffee shops, MRE's, etc. He rigged his radio to call home to his mom once.

My cousin experienced mortar fire. My husband had mortar fire and chemical warfare. They BOTH experienced other horrors of war.

Two different wars, true, but also two different "jobs."

HTH

My son has just completed his 3rd tour over in the middle east. 1st tweleve month tour was in Afgh. he was in a tent, 2nd twelve month tour was in Iraq was on Falcon....shared a room with another soldier, computer & refrig., 3rd twelve month tour he was in a tent. Many many horrors.

wow, the female officer is alive, that's great news!

Too bad... he's alive!!! He'll get all the rights that we have fought and died for... He should have been shot and KILLED!!!

I am prior Navy, my sister just retired from the Navy, my father served in the Army.... my family has served and fought since the American Revolution!!!

By the time they're done with this guy, he'll wish he just went ahead and went to Iraq.

:mad:
fran

soldiers were the first responders... and General Cone is glad that all soldiers are focused on first aid.

says that not aware the guns were military issue

CID had custody of Hassan thru out his hospital stay, etc

he is not currently speaking to investigators and his death is not imminent

i want to cry...there were soldiers "ripping off their uniforms" to treat wounded comrades

soldiers on fort hood do not carry weapons. this is our home... however, security will be increased in the coming days

It's amazing he is actually still alive. I bet he will wish he had died.

Maybe it's better he survived---I can see him being made a martyr in all the radical Islamic papers tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141