GUILTY TX - Melissa Sowders, 26, Harris County, 26 December 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is driving me crazy!

Was the boyfriend the last to see her per the KHOU story, or was she seen at McDonald's according to the sheriff's dept. bulletin posted upthread?

AAAAAAAAGGGGGH

If they haven't found her today or made an arrest, I could take a drive out there tomorrow and check it out, maybe take some pics if that would help. I'f love to travel the distances between McDonald's, where her car was found, and the area of the lake they are searching. But I don't want to seem all creepy...

We took the kids over there a couple days ago to play. The strip mall behind, like everything else in the area, has plenty of cameras. I swear you can see that entire side of town on camera. The Mcdonalds obvi had some camera power too but I noticed some blind spots, esp in the play areas tables. I want to take the drive too but the area has always given me the wiggins. If I asked my bf to go and told him why he might have me committed. He's one of those normal 'being so curious about violent crimes is irksome' types.

ETA: If the ex was there and the cameras outside were all working (Big if there) they would have him on camera. It's well covered by the Mcdonalds and the strip center.

My heart is breaking for everyone. :(

I agree that was tough to watch. :(

I also guess I thought they already dove in that area. If they haven't I'm more convinced that that's a body in that picture up thread. You can clearly see legs, IMHO.

I'll bring it forward. . .

Attachments

• Screenshot (18).jpg
    Screenshot (18).jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 161
Interesting. Wasn't it reported that the ex was angry about her being pregnant?

Snipped From Article -

"Sanford claims the ex didn't know she was two-months pregnant with his child. "She was afraid to tell him because of what she thought he might do because of previous physical abuse," said Sanford. "That she said, so she didn't want to tell him."

Source: www.abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=9378400

Previously Reported - Snipped From Article -

"Bierman described Sowders as "terrified" of her ex. Other family told KHOU that he was abusive and angry that she had a new boyfriend and was pregnant with his child."

Source: www.nydailynews.com/news/national/t...l-play-missing-pregnant-mom-article-1.1562739

I agree that was tough to watch. :(

I also guess I thought they already dove in that area. If they haven't I'm more convinced that that's a body in that picture up thread. You can clearly see legs, IMHO.

I'll bring it forward. . .

It really looks like a body to me.. :/ If not her, someone.

#TeamConnor
#CureSMA
#ConnorStrong

www.facebook.com/prayersforconnor

Thanks. I'm less and less thinking her estranged husband had anything at all to do with her disappearance.

Snoods, I looked at the facebook pages for JS, very interesting. At the very least, this guy is a player.

I don't know. There is a strip mall behind the McDonald's and I tried to take the little man for a walk on Google maps, but I couldn't see anything. There are quite a few palm trees. I tried on Bing, but the plug-in doesn't like my computer. :(

I just think why else would LE report she was "seen" at McDonald's without someone reporting her there?

ETA- the bf also reported she called him from there. That would be easy enough for LE to check out.

BBM...Ok, that was just so cute! :)

What websleuths has taught me: stay away from Walmart and McDonalds!

Her family... They are loud about potential abuse. Why? The ex family is quiet...

We often repeat errors in relationships and the fact that the bf has an ex making claims of stalking, etc, does make me think twice about the ex hubby.
if the bf wasn't so... Weird... I'd find myself not looking past ex hubby. But, he's... Yeah, slathered in lotion!

Sigh. No bombshell from me, folks, just curious ramblings.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

BBM...And don't forget gas stations!!

If they haven't found her today or made an arrest, I could take a drive out there tomorrow and check it out, maybe take some pics if that would help. I'f love to travel the distances between McDonald's, where her car was found, and the area of the lake they are searching. But I don't want to seem all creepy...

Isn't everyone proud that I figured out how to multi-quote. (I did it because I can. :))

Be careful Snoods. We need you and I do not want to start a Missing Snoods thread!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810
Back