GUILTY TX - Melissa Sowders, 26, Harris County, 26 December 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks for the map! So B is where she was said to have dropped off her bf at work, C is McDonalds, and A is where Miller is searching?

Only location I know for sure is C, the rest is a best guess at this point.

Don't forget her car was found off of I-45 and Richey Rd. (Richie?). There is a big Flying J/Conoco there. IIRC, somewhere LE said "commercial gas station." I'm thinking that has to be it.

And you know what occurs to me? Those places usually have several cameras as well. I think LE knows who did this, IMHO. What they don't know is that Melissa is deceased. . .no evidence yet.

MOO. . .I think someone is in deep doodoo. I can only hope her children are someplace safe tonight. :(

There is a new complex called Main Street America along the frontage road just north of Cypress Creek. It is huge and I am sure must have multiple cameras. I also spotted car dealerships which one would think would have surveillance.

http://www.mainstreetamerica.com/location/

I really just don't understand how he has custody when her family is making him out to be a monster. I have come across no abuse court files - they would be public. I am not sure how honest she is with her family at this point. The current boyfriend is also having the same stuff said about him by his ex. Something is fishy.

Thanks. I'm less and less thinking her estranged husband had anything at all to do with her disappearance.

And with his comment I find myself looking a bit closer at him! :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I really just don't understand how he has custody when her family is making him out to be a monster. I have come across no abuse court files - they would be public. I am not sure how honest she is with her family at this point. The current boyfriend is also having the same stuff said about him by his ex. Something is fishy.

Yes, this! These points have bothered me from the start. My ex pushed me into a wall at one point during our divorce, no previous (documented) record of abuse. I reported it that time and there was an immediate order keeping him away from the kids. Even though I had no job, he had all the money. Idk, things are always different... But... It just seems some things just aren't adding up here. On many levels.

I wish we had a definite answer: did she or did she not meet her ex?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

So the ex husband did not know she was pregnant.

Maybe she told him that morning and he couldn't handle that news....

"Every time she had to meet him to see her babies, she was always worried about him," said Sanford. "He scared her." Sanford claims the ex didn't know Melissa was two months pregnant with his child.

"She was afraid to tell him because of what she thought he might do because of previous physical abuse," said Sanford. "She didn't want to tell him."

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=9378400

It's so windy and cold this morning, searching the water is going to be extra difficult.

All I can think of is the kids - any way this goes, they have suffered such a loss.
My immediate thought was the typical "spouse" theory, but there is plenty of other info that points other directions, so who knows? Hoping she is found soon.

So the ex husband did not know she was pregnant.

Maybe she told him that morning and he couldn't handle that news....

"Every time she had to meet him to see her babies, she was always worried about him," said Sanford. "He scared her." Sanford claims the ex didn't know Melissa was two months pregnant with his child.

"She was afraid to tell him because of what she thought he might do because of previous physical abuse," said Sanford. "She didn't want to tell him."

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=9378400

Thanks for this, that wouldn't surprise me. I don't trust the ex at all. I see no reason for her to have lied to her family about abuse but see a huge reason for his family not to know about it and him lying.

imo
re the kids, not all women go to LE in fact i believe a majority are to scared to go to LE about abuse. One thing to file for divorce and another to charge him with abuse. He may be a great dad too and she knows she wasn't in a position to look after that many kids at that time.

Abusers don't all abuse the kids in a relationship, she may have had no worries leaving them with him. It could also be a deal she made with him, she will file for divorce but leave him the kids if he allows her to

This is at the ex husbands favorite fishing hole?

That's what her cousin said, but I don't recall any official confirmation of this.

I sure wish they would say whether or not she ever made it to McDonald's, and whether anyone saw her with the ex that day.

That's what her cousin said, but I don't recall any official confirmation of this.

I sure wish they would say whether or not she ever made it to McDonald's, and whether anyone saw her with the ex that day.

I think she had to have made it to McD's or there would be an appeal for anyone who saw her between x and x time. The bf would be easy to check on so would the ex. As far as I know security cameras are in most mc/d's and if not it wasn't quite lunchtime rush so its likely she would have been remembered, or the couple would. Whereas not remembering would still lead to an appeal for sightings imo.

Given they are processing the ex's car and they searched that fishing hole (and it had to have some relevance or why there and not elswhere, they were pretty certain she was in it) i still believe it points to the ex.

The article up above states that she called her BF when she arrived at McD's and that she was just about to get out of the car to walk over to meet with him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl
Back