GUILTY TX - Melissa Sowders, 26, Harris County, 26 December 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just a thought, but I wonder if the ex's cell phone was pinging in the area of the creek on the day Melissa disappeared, and that's why law enforcement was so positive there was evidence/a body there?

Just a thought, but I wonder if the ex's cell phone was pinging in the area of the creek on the day Melissa disappeared, and that's why law enforcement was so positive there was evidence/a body there?

That could be. I also suspect her phone went in the creek.

I read some of the comments too.

So so sad.

arrrggghhh I can't get the page to load for the article!

I was reading those comments earlier and now they seem to have gone poof. Is it just me? Thanks.

I was reading those comments earlier and now they seem to have gone poof. Is it just me? Thanks.

Poofed. Not all of hers just those that explained why she had to call crime stoppers. And i think i can see why, if the friend of hers can be identified from her nick (or his) then it might be dangerous

Poofed. Not all of hers just those that explained why she had to call crime stoppers. And i think i can see why, if the friend of hers can be identified from her nick (or his) then it might be dangerous

Thanks. It must be me then because I can't see any of the comments now.

There are some still up. One from a friend of hers also talking about their relationship..

One of the commenters said he called Crime Stoppers on his friend because he said too much. He was describing the husband it seems. People can say anything though.

1004914_757924567570932_2039390342_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/KPRC2

I dont know about anything else in the comments but they're right about one thing. Whoever did this took a pregnant womans life in Texas. DP is all but expected.

How extremely sad, if not unexpected :( If the comments under that article are true then many many thanks and kudos to the person who stepped up and spoke out. Too many of these cases you just know someone has to know what happened but is staying silent.

RIP Melissa. May justice be swift.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HopelessTrueCrimeCouple