GUILTY TX - Melissa Sowders, 26, Harris County, 26 December 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm just so sorry she and her unborn lost their lives, rest in peace.

Four babies lost their mommy today and possibly their daddy. So sad and so unnecessary! Why do men do this?

http://www.ncsl.org/research/health/fetal-homicide-state-laws.aspx#t

scroll down for Texas:

Tex. Penal Code Ann. § 1.07 relates to the death of or injury to an unborn child and provides penalties. The law defines an individual as a human being who is alive, including an unborn child at every stage of gestation from fertilization until birth.

With certainty, The Great State of Texas will stick a needle in his arm and send him straight back where he came from, the pit of hell!

I looked at her fb page, her babies are so precious. I'm so sorry they are now without their mother and will soon be without their father as well.

RIP Sweet Melissa :rose:

So far the ex has not even been named as a suspect, much less arrested, tried, and convicted.

Just saying.

So far the ex has not even been named as a suspect, much less arrested, tried, and convicted.

Just saying.

True. I have to say though, its my opinion it is him

I suppose they need to or should at least wait for an autopsy before arresting him, it could be indicative of a crucial piece to the puzzle

The article also says this (at the very end): We've learned detectives are now working on a warrant in this case.

So LE has someone in mind.

Salem

Thanks for the update Salem, that is good news. I never remember to read an article again to see if it updates

The article also says this (at the very end): We've learned detectives are now working on a warrant in this case.

So LE has someone in mind.

Salem

They have arrested the hubby according to the article now!!!

The body is evidence they needed. I think they can only hold a person so many hours without evidence. So now, he was taken into custody.

Poor babies. No one should grow up without their mother, but especially these circumstances.

BREAKING: Federal marshals and HCSO deputies have arrested Matt Sowders, the estranged husband of Melissa Sowders

https://www.facebook.com/KHOU11

Good! I worry about those girls. He doesn't have anything left to lose, kwim? Now I can breathe.

ETA. . .I guess it's safe to start discussing him as a suspect, seeing as he's now been arrested.

My heart hit the floor when I read Matt Sowders was arrested for his wife's murder.
I wonder if the murder was premeditated?

My heart hit the floor when I read Matt Sowders was arrested for his wife's murder.

I wonder as well. There could be many reasons he didn't bring the daughter to McD's including just being a lout.

If he has been abusive as described by people who knew her for all these years then I suspect premeditation, anger at her pregnancy with another man etc.

imo

Idk, but he did post on 12/16 on his FB that he moved to OK. I found that rather odd, since we know he didn't.

Now y'all that applauded him for " lawyering up ", might want to help find him a really good defense attorney qualified for death penalty cases.

I wonder as well. There could be many reasons he didn't bring the daughter to McD's including just being a lout.

If he has been abusive as described by people who knew her for all these years then I suspect premeditation, anger at her pregnancy with another man etc.

imo

IMO, he's just another a$$hat who decided that if he couldn't have her, nobody else could either. Guess I'm jaded because I lost a good friend. Murdered by her "DH" after she had enough of his violence, took her girls and left. And, BTW some people thought that murderer was a good man. :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl
Back