GUILTY TX - Melissa Sowders, 26, Harris County, 26 December 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But it says he saw her at 6:15am. If that's when she dropped him off at work and he was at work that whole time, then it couldn't be him.

The sheriff's report says she was last seen at McDonald's at 11:00am. You have to assume that was on tape. The bf couldn't have killed her if she was still alive at 11am and he was at work during that time.
https://local.nixle.com/alert/5113921/?sub_id=1000000327

ETA-unless we think she disappeared after he was off work. How did he get home? Was he the "friend" that reported her missing when she didn't come to pick him up? Idk.

Respectfully bolded by me.

Those are some thoughts that have entered my mind..

#TeamConnor
#CureSMA
#ConnorStrong

www.facebook.com/prayersforconnor

I'm going to PM a mod and ask if it's okay if I link it here. I'm never sure what's okay to post about FB stuff.

I believe they have to be named a POI or be released in MSM. Otherwise any public search pages for her can be linked. I *believe*. Which means I do not believe BF's FB page can be linked.

#TeamConnor
#CureSMA
#ConnorStrong

Okay that's what I thought, thanks MrsSmith23. Wait, but BF's name has been released in MSM, so can we link his FB?

We have no evidence that he has ever been abusive. Its all been slandering by family. I believe everyone has a right to a lawyer.

He also has not been named a suspect.

He is in the middle of a divorce with his wife who is pregnant, and she goes missing.. I would suggest ANYONE in that situation gets a lawyer. The media likes to tear people up and nit pick everything they say, just like we do.

#TeamConnor
#CureSMA
#ConnorStrong

Not arguing with your reasons. Just an observation that imo this support for lawyering up is unusual for websleuths.

Respectfully bolded by me.

Those are some thoughts that have entered my mind..

#TeamConnor
#CureSMA
#ConnorStrong

But wouldn't police know when her cell phone activity stopped? Her family said it wasn't like her to not answer or call back. So when did she stop using her phone?

Btw. . .that might be why they are at the creek. . .her phone.

I certainly agree that getting a lawyer was the right thing for him to do. I would do that if I were in his position -

Something else to ponder.

Reports say the last person to see her was the bf at 6:15am, but LE says she was last seen at McDonald'sat 11am. We've seen reports that the ex had a child with him. . .or all four. Where did that piece of information come from? Possibly seen on tape? Well, if the ex went to meet her at all with any children, why is it that the bf was the last to see her at 6:15am?

Seems to me someone is not telling the truth. Did the ex see her at McDonald's or not? If not, why is it reported that he had one child with him? Does he deny going to McDonald's? Hmmm. . .

Reports say the last person to see her was the bf at 6:15am, but LE says she was last seen at McDonald'sat 11am. We've seen reports that the ex had a child with him. . .or all four. Where did that piece of information come from? Possibly seen on tape? Well, if the ex went to meet her at all with any children, why is it that the bf was the last to see her at 6:15am?

BBM. Was she heading to the McDonald, to meet her ex, when she dropped her BF at his work? If yes, why did she went there so early?

Seems to me someone is not telling the truth. Did the ex see her at McDonald's or not? If not, why is it reported that he had one child with him? Does he deny going to McDonald's? Hmmm. . .

If Melissa and her ex met in the McD, someone should have seen them. Some cameras en route should have catch her car, or her. So how comes the bf is still listed as the one who saw her last?

Respectfully Bolded By Me, because I ponder that!

The ex very well could be guilty and go to jail today.

I have issues with over analyzing things, I have just happened to notice some peculiar things. I assume LE knows what they need to know. I am just curious if the ex denied her even showing up, etc.

I have a lot of theories floating around in my head. They have not even named the ex a POI or suspect, which means that it may not be such a black/white answer.

Yes, I watch way too many Law & Order episodes. :D

#TeamConnor
#CureSMA
#ConnorStrong

Okay that's what I thought, thanks MrsSmith23. Wait, but BF's name has been released in MSM, so can we link his FB?

Hmm.. I don't think we are allowed to sleuth him unless they name him a POI, but I am fairly new. I don't understand completely sometimes what can and can't be linked. I believe in this case, so far, only MS can be linked because she is a victim. Nothing deleted or cached can be shared unless MSM shares it first and I don't believe we can quote anything on Facebook unless it is from her public search page. Everything on Facebook is considered rumor here, so I believe it is an attempt to limit it as much as possible. However if the BF or Ex or someone else were to be named a POI, I believe we would be allowed to dig in.. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

#TeamConnor
#CureSMA
#ConnorStrong

BBM. Was she heading to the McDonald, to meet her ex, when she dropped her BF at his work? If yes, why did she went there so early?

If Melissa and her ex met in the McD, someone should have seen them. Some cameras en route should have catch her car, or her. So how comes the bf is still listed as the one who saw her last?

Exactly. She dropped BF off at 615am.

What time did she meet ex? 11am?

So where was she between 615 & 11?

Because the articles state she was last seen dropping her boyfriend off and heading to McDonalds.. Is McDonalds a 5 hour drive?

#TeamConnor
#CureSMA
#ConnorStrong

It's just a simple logical question. And it doesn't add up. That's all.

The bf is the last person to "report" seeing her at 6:15am

LE says she was last "seen" at McDonald's at 11am.

Seen by whom? No one is "reporting" they saw her or they would be the last reported person to see her. See what I mean?

LE knows she was there. Why isn't there anyone "reporting" they saw her there?

ETA- I don't remember seeing she went from dropping off the bf to McDonald's. Where's that coming from?

Seen by whom? No one is "reporting" they saw her or they would be the last reported person to see her. See what I mean?

Gahhh. I am torn. I think it is 1 of 2 people that did it. The thing that I don't get, is how did her car get moved to that lot if only one person was involved??! Where were the kids?!? Have they processed HER vehicle?

#TeamConnor
#CureSMA
#ConnorStrong

Gahhh. I am torn. I think it is 1 of 2 people that did it. The thing that I don't get, is how did her car get moved to that lot if only one person was involved??! Where were the kids?!? Have they processed HER vehicle?

#TeamConnor
#CureSMA
#ConnorStrong

I think it's within walking distance to McDonald's. I have to go back and look at the maps, but all of these area's are fairly close together, IIRC.

I think it's within walking distance to McDonald's. I have to go back and look at the maps, but all of these area's are fairly close together, IIRC.

Interesting. Does McDonalds have cameras outside? It seems to me if they had him undoubtedly on camera though that he would be labeled a POI.

#TeamConnor
#CureSMA
#ConnorStrong

I'm surprised there hasn't been a press conference. Since they haven't located her or her remains, obviously LE hasn't solved this yet and it seems they could really use some help from tips from the public.

Like so often happens, they don't make information clear until long after the chance that witnesses might remember encountering them.

ETA- I don't remember seeing she went from dropping off the bf to McDonald's. Where's that coming from?

Hmm.. Now I can't find the article I read that in.. I know I read it in one!

#TeamConnor
#CureSMA
#ConnorStrong

I'm surprised there hasn't been a press conference. Since they haven't located her or her remains, obviously LE hasn't solved this yet and it seems they could really use some help from tips from the public.

Like so often happens, they don't make information clear until long after the chance that witnesses might remember encountering them.

I agree. They have said they suspect foul play and they think she is in the creek. But WHY? I would assume if they had surveillance footage suggesting something, he would be named a POI. Seems strange. JMO.

#TeamConnor
#CureSMA
#ConnorStrong

How long has she been separated from the ex and how long has she been with the bf. Maybe there was a heated argument over who was the father of her unborn child?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coffee Wakeling 95
Back