GUILTY TX - Melissa Sowders, 26, Harris County, 26 December 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tim Miller's crew put divers in the water today specifically to look there and didn't come up with anything. It's a man made creek and I don't believe it has such a strong current that it would waft a body so far away that they wouldn't be able to find it the next day, but I guess it's possible.

I know, I see something there too!

Is it possible that this photo of the sonar is an "accidental on purpose" leak--to maybe lure the bad guy back to the scene? Too much TV, I know, but if that is not a picture of a body of a human being I will sniff my nine year old's basketball socks.

Holy Cr*p! Thanks for the heads up, Sin. I was just looking into the bf's bidness, now I'm going to be up all night digging into this mess.

Please post your findings. TIA.

Is it possible that this photo of the sonar is an "accidental on purpose" leak--to maybe lure the bad guy back to the scene? Too much TV, I know, but if that is not a picture of a body of a human being I will sniff my nine year old's basketball socks.

:floorlaugh: Not too much TV, I remember seeing something like that before! A woman shot her husband and threw the gun in a pond behind a house, then wanted to buy the house that came with the pond so she could fill it in and poof the murder weapon forever. But the home builder got suspicious of a lady suspected of killing her hubs wanting to fill in a pond and tipped off the police. The po po videotaped her trying to fish the gun out of the pond the next night, what a doofus. :scared:

Hey, anything is possible! I've given up trying to predict these cases because I'm usually wrong.

Is it strange to anyone else that Melissa's bf's FB is full of pics of his estranged wife and yet there's not a single one of Melissa? He even has pics of two tattoos, one of her name and another with the date of their wedding. This is the same girl who now claims he is stalking and harassing her.

And his choice of words from the below article is odd as well; he says SHE wanted to spend the rest of her life with him, not they wanted to spend the rest of THEIR lives together. He also says Melissa called him and said she made it to McDonald's just fine, so it should be really easy for the police to check Mickey D's video surveillance to see if he is telling the truth. I personally don't think she ever made it to McDonald's.

Quote from article:
"She's pregnant," said Jason Sanford, her boyfriend. "We're supposed to be having a baby. She wanted to spend the rest of her life with me."

http://www.khou.com/news/crime/Poli...t-woman-in-north-Harris-County-237734291.html

I don't find it weird that the ex filed for divorce. She obviously left him. She was pregnant by someone else. It's usually a financial matter. She used to work at McDonald's, so I'm guessing she didn't have the money. The person that files first believes that that will give them an advantage in court. I've seen it before. . .a literal race to the courthouse.

MOO, this is a pretty clear case to me. She dropped the bf off at work. Was he on time? Did he work? She's in the middle of a divorce. There are children involved and she is now pregnant with a bf's baby. She had plans to meet the ex in a public place. She's never seen again and her car is found a short distance from the ex's house. Now LE is processing the ex's car? No surprises here for me.

I think anytime there is a divorce, it can be a dangerous time for the woman, regardless of the history. We see it repeatedly here. I'm always reminded of Crystal Brame. Her husband was chief of police, for crying out loud! He shot her and then himself in front of their two children in a grocery store parking lot. :(
http://www.learn-usa.com/transformation_process/law_enforcement/Brame.htm

ETA-As far as the bf, I think he's "strange" (read:drug affected). But if LE didn't find him truthful, I don't think they would be processing the ex's car, kwim?

Yeah, I don't have any problem with him lawyering up. He was cooperating in the beginning, but then police started coming at him hard.

And BF is so sketchy, yikes.

Please give your source for " police coming at him hard ".

A huge problem is it sounds like the families are at eachothers throats. Accusations, insults and down right nastiness from both sides it sounds like. JMO

Has it been proven that he had custody? I'm only asking because I saw it somewhere that his mother has custody but can't find it now.

If I'm not aloud to put that please let me know...

Respectfully Snipped From Article -

"Court records obtained by the news station allegedly shows that her ex-husband was the one who filed for divorce from her in October and has custody of all of their four children."

www.nydailynews.com/news/national/t...l-play-missing-pregnant-mom-article-1.1562739

ETA - Their divorce is not final, and final custody has not been awarded, but the fact that he has temporary custody throughout the hearing is very interesting, especially with all the abuse claims. Had he been convicted of abuse on MS, I don't believe he would have been awarded temporary custody throughout the proceedings. JMO.

#TeamConnor
#CureSMA
#ConnorStrong

www.facebook.com/prayersforconnor

Please give your source for " police coming at him hard ".

They are searching where he liked to fish, seems they suspect him but we haven't even heard if she ever made it to McDonalds, her whole family is bad mouthing him in the media, which won't help his case at all. They are processing his truck. The boyfriend seems almost more suspicious to me than the ex JMO.

#TeamConnor
#CureSMA
#ConnorStrong

I don't find it weird that the ex filed for divorce. She obviously left him. She was pregnant by someone else. It's usually a financial matter. She used to work at McDonald's, so I'm guessing she didn't have the money. The person that files first believes that that will give them an advantage in court. I've seen it before. . .a literal race to the courthouse.

MOO, this is a pretty clear case to me. She dropped the bf off at work. Was he on time? Did he work? She's in the middle of a divorce. There are children involved and she is now pregnant with a bf's baby. She had plans to meet the ex in a public place. She's never seen again and her car is found a short distance from the ex's house. Now LE is processing the ex's car? No surprises here for me.

I think anytime there is a divorce, it can be a dangerous time for the woman, regardless of the history. We see it repeatedly here. I'm always reminded of Crystal Brame. Her husband was chief of police, for crying out loud! He shot her and then himself in front of their two children in a grocery store parking lot. :(
http://www.learn-usa.com/transformation_process/law_enforcement/Brame.htm

ETA-As far as the bf, I think he's "strange" (read:drug affected). But if LE didn't find him truthful, I don't think they would be processing the ex's car, kwim?

BBM True, I agree with you on that. Obviously the police know much more than we do, because all of this information is so easily checked out. The McDonald's video in itself should tell them a lot. Certainly no love lost between those two families.

I remember Crystal's case, that was unbelievable.

[/B]

BBM True, I agree with you on that. Obviously the police know much more than we do, because all of this information is so easily checked out. The McDonald's video in itself should tell them a lot. Certainly no love lost between those two families.

I do agree, but they also could just be ruling the ex out, especially since her family is convinced its him.. YKWIM?

#TeamConnor
#CureSMA
#ConnorStrong

They are searching where he liked to fish, seems they suspect him but we haven't even heard if she ever made it to McDonalds, her whole family is bad mouthing him in the media, which won't help his case at all. They are processing his truck. The boyfriend seems almost more suspicious to me than the ex JMO.

#TeamConnor
#CureSMA
#ConnorStrong

BBM

MOO. . .LE wouldn't be doing those things just because. They know more than we do. If she was at McDonald's and on tape with the ex, LE would have no reason to release that. They already know who he is and don't need the public's help identifying anyone. LE may not want all the details known to them public. It can hinder their investigation, kwim? Sometimes they give someone enough rope and let them hang themselves. ;)

BBM

MOO. . .LE wouldn't be doing those things just because. They know more than we do. If she was at McDonald's and on tape with the ex, LE would have no reason to release that. They already know who he is and don't need the public's help identifying anyone. LE may not want all the details known to them public. It can hinder their investigation, kwim?

And that's fine.. But that is what he meant by "going hard" on the ex. The family all started pointing fingers and then they were all after the ex. I would lawyer up to. Guilty or not.

#TeamConnor
#CureSMA
#ConnorStrong

I guess it's none of our business, but I'm wondering why LE is so closed lipped on this case.

Did he bring the girls to McD's as planned? Did anyone see the girls there? Or did he lure her back to his home to get them?

I guess it's none of our business, but I'm wondering why LE is so closed lipped on this case.

Did he bring the girls to McD's as planned? Did anyone see the girls there? Or did he lure her back to his home to get them?

I guess that's what I don't get. I heard he had their youngest child, and I have heard he had all 4. Either way, I don't know how he would have lured her out of such a public stop, with the child, put her in the stream AND moved her car? Seems like a lot, let alone with a kid or 4. MOO, JMO

#TeamConnor
#CureSMA
#ConnorStrong

Well, if he was supposed to bring the girls but didn't, I can see how he could say I didn't bring the girls, (for whatever believable reason) we'll have to go back to the house to pick them up. Then, it would be much easier to commit a violent act.

Surely there are witnesses at the McD's or video that would answer this quickly.

It may be that he never had any of the girls that morning, they were at his folk's house or somewhere else the whole time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HopelessTrueCrimeCouple
Back