GUILTY TX - Melissa Sowders, 26, Harris County, 26 December 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In Summer's case, there was some evidence of a religious sect playing a huge role. In Laura's, however, Grant came from a very loving home and family. In fact, I believe his parents still have custody of all 3 children (the 2 from his and Laura's relationship and the 1 child from his and Amanda's marriage). Grant, by all accounts and based on his trial, was nothing more than a serial cheater and narcissist/charmer. And he dismembered Laura. :puke:

I'm gonna follow my instincts on this case. I suspect I won't have long to wait.

I read comments made by the boyfriend and was so blown away at the absolutely weirdness, I came right to ws to read up on this case.

I'm anxious to hear if she did meet her ex. I suspect not.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

My initial vibe was that MS had nothing to do with Melissa's disappearance.

The one thing that keeps me teetering though, as Surfie said; I assume Miller is searching based on some sort of direction from LE, he did not arbitrarily pick a spot to search.

Can someone link me to the interviews with the boyfriend please?

One thought ... maybe Melissa had a change of heart, and was considering a reconciliation with MS and her children. Maybe someone wanted to prevent that from happening.

She filed for divorce...or her ex did...at the end of October and she's already having a baby with another guy that she supposedly wants to spend the rest of her life with. Add to that, the ex has full custody of the kids. Doesn't sound like she even has unsupervised visitation rights. There has to be something bad in her past. Did it catch up with her? I believe the ex is 100% innocent.

I am not 100%. But not far behind that.

Are we not allowed to.... guess.... at the bf? I'm not 100% on the rules here...

I'm addressing exactly what your statement was. The fact that you stated
The estranged husband comes from a very loving and God fearing family where there was no abuse at all.[/QUOTE] is not a fact at all. It's speculative. Unless you live with them, you have NO idea what goes on behind closed doors. Then I'll address the second and most insulting and offensive part of your statement What the hell would make you say such a thing?! This is the most WRONG and disturbing load of completely fictional crap I've ever heard someone state about abuse. As someone who has been abused, I find it offensive and downright harmful to perpetuate such a blatantly wrong piece of information. I'm pretty sure anyone else reading it who has been abused will feel the same way.[/QUOTE]

You are right. I did not live with them so I would not know what went on behind closed doors. But, I have known the family for over 20 years and based on that knowledge of the estranged husbands parents, grandparents and siblings and he himself, I did not witness any signs of abuse from any of them. I also know that if this were myself or my family in this situation, I would want people who knew me and my family to not doubt me in my time of need. If you knew their story, history and character you wouldn't doubt them either.

Having said that, I apologize if you were offended by the second half of my statement. It was not my intention to offend anyone. However, I did not state that children who have been abused will go on to abuse others. I was merely pointing out that if you trace back to an abusers childhood, you will normally find out that they themselves were abused. Different context.

I can't link to the site (not allowed), but someone did an analysis on the interview with the boyfriend. Interesting points ...

If Melissa met with the ex at McD's and the children were with him. How could he have done something to her with the kids in tow? The oldest two, maybe even three (can't remember their ages), would be able to speak to the events that day.

Has LE been able to speak to whichever children were present that day? Or just speak to them period?

Law enforcement has not name any persons of interest or suspects in this case, for that reason it is against TOS to sleuth anyone other than the victim. No one can be discussed as a suspect. You can discuss what is already known thru law enforcement and main stream media. You can speculate but only with what we know at this time.

Facebook can be linked to providing it has to do with the case. No copying or pasting. Rumor is not allowed and this includes what is being said on Facebook, it is considered rumor here.

Thank you and if you have any questions please pm me, I'm happy to help.

Ima

"
The estranged husband comes from a very loving and God fearing family where there was no abuse at all.
is not a fact at all. It's speculative. Unless you live with them, you have NO idea what goes on behind closed doors. Then I'll address the second and most insulting and offensive part of your statement What the hell would make you say such a thing?! This is the most WRONG and disturbing load of completely fictional crap I've ever heard someone state about abuse. As someone who has been abused, I find it offensive and downright harmful to perpetuate such a blatantly wrong piece of information. I'm pretty sure anyone else reading it who has been abused will feel the same way.[/QUOTE]

You are right. I did not live with them so I would not know what went on behind closed doors. But, I have known the family for over 20 years and based on that knowledge of the estranged husbands parents, grandparents and siblings and he himself, I did not witness any signs of abuse from any of them. I also know that if this were myself or my family in this situation, I would want people who knew me and my family to not doubt me in my time of need. If you knew their story, history and character you wouldn't doubt them either.

Having said that, I apologize if you were offended by the second half of my statement. It was not my intention to offend anyone. However, I did not state that children who have been abused will go on to abuse others. I was merely pointing out that if you trace back to an abusers childhood, you will normally find out that they themselves were abused. Different context.[/QUOTE]"

I was abused for over 25 years and unless you have been a victim of domestic abuse you will NEVER know what it is like! Abusers are great at hiding their little secret and most victims won't tell anyone so indeed you WON'T witness any signs of abuse. Do you actually think an abuser is going to beat the hell out of his wife right in front of you? No...they wait until you're behind closed doors, in the bedroom, in the car alone...that's when it happens and you won't witness it. I don't know what went on behind closed doors in Melissa's house because I wasn't there. But nobody in this world has the right to say there was no abuse unless they were there! People thought my ex-husband was a good Christian, God-fearing man too! But they weren't there to witness the pistol he pulled on me, the bruises and black eyes, the busted nose, the busted lip. They have NO idea how it feels to be afraid to sleep at night, or be afraid to be 5 minutes late pulling in the driveway from work because traffic was heavy, or how it feels to have the plate full of supper you just placed on the table in front of him to go sailing past your head and down the hallway just because the biscuits were cold. If you have NEVER endured domestic violence in your life, then you need to be on your knees thanking God every day that you haven't and praying for those who ENDURE it every day!

Abusers are sneaky. Often the abused don't even perceive it as abuse, so how can friends, neighbors, even family?

But a 20+yr friend of family holds a little weight, IMO, anyway... A little.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

They had two helicopters today hovering over the search area(I live in the area). There is something to make them believe she is down there to put all those resources in the search.

Abusers are sneaky. Often the abused don't even perceive it as abuse, so how can friends, neighbors, even family?

But a 20+yr friend of family holds a little weight, IMO, anyway... A little.

Not looking goodfm, LE are processing his car looking for evidence. They must have some reason to this. I'm thinking there may be something on the McD's security video
icon9.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back