Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing new. :(

LE has been quiet for a while. I wonder if they have a few leads they are following up that are 'close to home'.
Perhaps MC took off. We don't really know him, even though we have heard good things about him. Does anyone really know a person?

If he didn't disappear voluntarily, perhaps someone had a grudge and wanted to get rid of him.
Normally random criminals don't worry about hiding the victim and don't usually take them away from the scene. It clearly wasn't a plain old robbery/burglary.

I would still like to know the timeline for BC and where she worked. We've heard so much, but not about her. Was her work far away? Would someone know she couldn't get back home quickly or did they know her typical hours? Did they know what window of opportunity they might have?

There's something else going on here that we just aren't aware of. What could it be?

:waitasec:

I also would like to know more of BC's timeline or schedule for the day just to recreate what happened from when she got home to the LE investigation. I have asked Pmerle00 if she could tell us when she arrived home and the best answer she gave was 6-7. Which is not a time. I feel she should be able to remember specifics since she must have had to answer this for LE that night. It should be an oft repeated story, "I got home at 6:25 and he wasn't in the house so I figured he was in the shop and I changed clothes then went out..." I am certain the story she told LE that night did not begin with, "I got home sometime between 6 and 7, I really don't remember exactly...". I believe in MSM reports I saw that she got home about 7 but I would like to have that confirmed and know more about what she did after arriving.

I apologize if this has already been made clear and I missed it. I believe it's been said there is a "normal" people sized door to the workshop as well as other door(s)? The other door(s).... Are they roll up garage doors?

I ask because my hubby's workshop has two double doors that swing "out". And, one of them never wants to stay open, so he props it open with a stick, like a dowel. That's what I keep thinking of when the dowel is mentioned.

Perhaps he injured himself, cut his hand, etc... Grabbed the dowel that was propping open the door to then leave and shut the doors.

I know.... Grasping at straws here....
I'm pretty sure I saw the front of the garage in a couple of videos. I will try to take screenshots and post them as soon as I find them.

By the way, I usually use the "Insert Image" button to attach a photo to a post, and the image shows up very small. Could someone please tell me how to attach a photo, so that you don't have to click on it and enlarge it when it shows up in a post?

Ok poke holes in this...

Stranger foul play doesn't make sense to me. They took nothing that the family can even tell. He had only a small amount of cash, DL & cell phone. Why would a stranger harm him if not for money or something they could steal or take. And why lock up after themselves?

Foul play by jilted lover, angry friend/foe. They wouldn't care about stealing anything they just wanted him. But again why lock up after themselves other to maybe have the appearance of him wandering off?

He wandered off injured and then came to some harm.

This case bugs me.

Ok poke holes in this...

Stranger foul play doesn't make sense to me. They took nothing that the family can even tell. He had only a small amount of cash, DL & cell phone. Why would a stranger harm him if not for money or something they could steal or take. And why lock up after themselves?

Foul play by jilted lover, angry friend/foe. They wouldn't care about stealing anything they just wanted him. But again why lock up after themselves other to maybe have the appearance of him wandering off?

He wandered off injured and then came to some harm.

This case bugs me.

I'm fully convinced that it's someone he knows or is familiar with him. Or he is familiar with them.

I don't have an opinion of circumstances so far, but that he knows them is something I feel strongly about.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

I'm wondering if it was answered...

Does he sell the classic cars he worked on?
Had he sold or advertised one recently?
How did he advertise these cars if he does sell them?

Front of the property (garage to the left and the house to the right of the screen):
View attachment 115700

Front of the garage:
View attachment 115701

Another one of the front of the garage:
View attachment 115702

Here is the video the screenshots came from:
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/03/22/new-search-for-michael-chambers-comes-up-short/

The door appears to be of the vertical, overhead variety.

So it looks like the shop is fairly close to the road. As in someone could pull off onto the grass, even a few yards up or down the road, and it wouldn't be a long walk to or from the shop.

I'm pretty sure I saw the front of the garage in a couple of videos. I will try to take screenshots and post them as soon as I find them.

By the way, I usually use the "Insert Image" button to attach a photo to a post, and the image shows up very small. Could someone please tell me how to attach a photo, so that you don't have to click on it and enlarge it when it shows up in a post?

Thank u for asking how to enlarge the photo images. I use an iPad and can't figure out how to make the photos larger. Would love to know the secret.

Back to lurking. Thanks everyone for keeping this thread moving. So many good questions and good thoughts to ponder. Hope michael's family (and we) get some answers soon.....

I'm fully convinced that it's someone he knows or is familiar with him. Or he is familiar with them.

I don't have an opinion of circumstances so far, but that he knows them is something I feel strongly about.

I tend to agree because I can't think of a scenario of a stranger harming him unless they had crossed paths somehow, like a road rage, deal gone bad (if he sold his classic cars) etc.

Another photo of the garage:
MC Property 4.jpg
http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/fami...firefighter-as-search-for-him-grows/422944535

By the way, the video the above image came from (at the link) features a couple of clips from the Wal-Mart security video footage:
In one, Papaw can be seen pulling his wallet out of his left pant pocket, while the cashier scans ... maybe an eyeliner and a mascara??
In the other, he is leaving the store, and the way he walks, you can tell he has bad knees, IMO.

View attachment 115704
http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/fami...firefighter-as-search-for-him-grows/422944535

By the way, the video the above image came from (at the link) features a couple of clips from the Wal-Mart security video footage:
In one, Papaw can be seen pulling his wallet out of his left pant pocket, while the cashier scans ... maybe an eyeliner and a mascara??
In the other, he is leaving the store, and the way he walks, you can tell he has bad knees, IMO.

I believe that his granddaughter said he keeps cash in his front pocket and he paid with cash at WM. So she thinks he didn't pull his wallet out at WM.

View attachment 115704

I can't tell much of his purchases. One definitely looks like a mascara.

The clip is very sad.

Ok, I may be totally wrong, but zooming in on the item still on the belt...
fd645cb3f31e8917d3bd8dcd0a065386.png
4fd5b6d9786be3caf52e7ba374f9706d.jpeg
b7b4405ab15e867d5a79dcb0fbec9bf8.jpeg
47be5ef382350e17ffc033702f5c2ec3.jpeg

You are correct! It looks like a wallet to me too!

Did it come out of his left front? or rear pocket?

The video, it looks like the left rear. But it could also be the angle he's standing at.

I believe that his granddaughter said he keeps cash in his front pocket and he paid with cash at WM. So she thinks he didn't pull his wallet out at WM.
I believe he keeps his cash in his wallet. GD says he's organized like that.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I want to go back to the theory that he injured himself somehow and then wandered off. First of all, he's a fireman and other than a doctor, who would know more about injuries? Life-threatening or not? If he cut himself he certainly would have known if it was very serious (call 911), bad enough to seek medical attention (wrap it up and either call someone to drive him or drive himself to urgent care). The fact that his car was still there, his phone was gone, everything was locked up and nobody heard a peep out of him makes me certain he met with foul play. Of course there is the remote possibility that he staged something and just merely walked away from his life. I just can't buy into that but stranger things have happened. Also, if he had been injured and wandered off, don't you think they would have found him by now? So I am checking that one off my list, for now. All this is IMHO, of course. I feel so badly for the family. I hope he is found soon.

I want to go back to the theory that he injured himself somehow and then wandered off. First of all, he's a fireman and other than a doctor, who would know more about injuries? Life-threatening or not? If he cut himself he certainly would have known if it was very serious (call 911), bad enough to seek medical attention (wrap it up and either call someone to drive him or drive himself to urgent care). The fact that his car was still there, his phone was gone, everything was locked up and nobody heard a peep out of him makes me certain he met with foul play. Of course there is the remote possibility that he staged something and just merely walked away from his life. I just can't buy into that but stranger things have happened. Also, if he had been injured and wandered off, don't you think they would have found him by now? So I am checking that one off my list, for now. All this is IMHO, of course. I feel so badly for the family. I hope he is found soon.

I agree with the exception of a possible head injury. However the head tends to bleed a lot and if I recall correctly it wasn't much blood. I can see hitting his head and becoming somewhat disoriented and wandered off. However I will agree it would seem as if he would be found if this were the case.

I personally haven't ruled anything out yet because there are just too many things that make me go hmmmm:).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwaggoner16