Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious about 2. She returned home a few minutes before she called 911. What alerted her to a serious problem that required a 911 call? Had she called several times earlier and got no answer? If I came home and my husband were not here, I would not immediately suspect a problem. Especially if I saw his truck I would think he is around somewhere, at a neighbor's, back part of the property, shop, or something. How long was she home and what led her to call 911?

She had been home for 45 minutes, searched house and land then shop (because it had been locked, so she assumed he wasn't there at first). Saw blood in the shop and called ASAP.

I never comment on here I typically just read alot but.... sadly it affects ALL of them retired and working. It is on a so called "freeze/lock down"...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

The freeze had been lifted months prior to Papaw disappearing, but the issues are still under scrutiny and future actions can still impact DFD servicemen and women, unfortunately.

Can you tell us what that means, and how it could affect some of those retired?

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

Hopefully someone more intelligent about all of this than I has answered already, but basically - the issues are mainly about the DROP fund. Deferred Retirement Option Program. Firemen used to be able to "retire," but continue working and contributing to a different fund than their main pension. The DROP is 100% funded by members, not matched by city or department. The current issue is that the city wants to take over control of the pension, including the DROP portion, which is currently controlled by a board. Dallas is facing a potential bankruptcy if a certain Second Driver lawsuit is rules on by the supreme court this year. They want to get access to money any way they can. SLEAZY GOVERNMENT JERKS (if you ask me..........)

I wonder if and how many times BC tried calling MC before calling 911. It just seems like the call to 911 was really quick for some reason

IMO

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I don't have a number, but I've seen the logs, she called and texted him several times while she was searching the house and property. Mostly things like "WHERE ARE YOU?" and "Call me back ASAP..."

I wonder if Pawpa was on any of the boards in determining their ultimate pension?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

He is not, to my knowledge, but I will ask to verify and let you know if he is. I'm guessing that would be findable on google if he were.

I was thinking about the pets. I believe they were dogs. I know when I go outside I'll take them with me or they are very near where they can see me while I'm working in the yard.

So, I wonder if MC had his dogs with him while working in the shed? And if he normally does that, were they back in the house or in a pen when BC got home?

Depending on the dog, they might put up a fuss if an unknown person comes on the property. I had a lab that would get upset if I raised my voice and if my boys fought, she'd get right in the middle.

They do have a dog, I'm not sure where he was when Becca arrived home. I would guess he was in the backyard, but he could have been in the house also.

If it was suicide, where did he go, why didn't the dogs track to him the first night? What's the deal with the dowel rod? Why leave any blood at all (it's more than just a finger stick, by the way)? Why take any money out of his wallet? How did he do it? Where is his body? What changed in his life recently to make him want to commit suicide?

All of these I have no answers for...

Good questions, how much money did he take?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pmerle, when searching, did the searchers look up into the trees? Sorry to ask. :(

Pmerle, when searching, did the searchers look up into the trees? Sorry to ask. :(

No worries - I don't get offended easily, and if I do I just take a little breather and get over it. :)

The searchers were all CERT, so I would assume so, but also with dogs, they would have sounded on a scent in the air as well.

Part of the nice thing about WS is
we are not allowed to slueth family members as they are victims, too.
If mods find posts like that, they are normally deleted.

But, should a family member be mentioned in msm or LE says they are a POI or suspect, then we are able to slueth them.

What is MSM?

Glad to have you back, Pmerle. Thanks for the additional clarification. Your Papaw's case has touched me so greatly...I really want to see this one end well.

Glad to have you back, Pmerle. Thanks for the additional clarification. Your Papaw's case has touched me so greatly...I really want to see this one end well.

Ditto these sentiments, Pmerle. Thank you for your insights. I think about your Papaw every day.

I am assuming one or more school buses may go down this road- please ignore if they don't.

If they do/it does- what time(s)? Most school buses have cameras (at least here). Maybe a child or driver saw someone or something.

Also- Walmart has parking lot cameras- if you are able, what if any information has come from them ?

The shop is very visible from the road. Could someone have startled him in the shop, and he cut himself?

Has LE looked into his firefighting past? Was he at the scene of a fire where a life was lost and someone has taken revenge so many years later? I know this sounds far-fetched ��. I can't stop thinking about this and where he is and praying he's okay!

As far as I know, Papaw didn't suffer from acid reflux. I do not believe an acid reducer was on the receipt from Walmart, checking to find out if I can share what the items were with the public.

Maybe the acid reducer (if that's what is shiwn) was from the person behind him in line.

Maybe the acid reducer (if that's what is shiwn) was from the person behind him in line.

Well there is something else. Not acid reflux meds but something else that GD could not say w/out checking with police first. ????

I wonder if LE has interviewed or even looked into any of his car show friends? Even if Nothing came of it, just to rule it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV