Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This case really bothers me - it reminds me of the William Cierzan disappearance.

I just don't know what to think. Once again I am baffled.

From the link below:

Based on the investigation, detectives believe Chambers was in his shop at some point on Friday.

Chambers spoke with his wife on the phone Friday morning.

When she returned home that evening just before 7 p.m., he was gone

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Au...rance-Suspicious-415956233.html#ixzz4bE3QETF5
I'm hoping they searched his truck.
What if he was hijacked before he made it home. And even though his keys and wallet were found, wouldn't he have left those inside
the house and not in the shed?

Maybe someone brought the truck back to his home and dumped his wallet and keys in the shed. And then took the $ to throw off police.
To make it look like a robbery.

And the blood? Not sure what to
think of that.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I think he hurt himself and wandered off and succumbed to his injury somewhere, not yet found.

We are not allowed to sleuth nor accuse family members here on WS, this is a family friendly forum. Unless LE says otherwise family members are considered victims. <modsnip>

I can't believe there isn't more info out there. The news articles say that he is missing under suspicious circumstances.

Who would want to abduct him?? I feel like there must be more pieces to this story that the police do not want to release.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Au...hters-Disappearance-Suspicious-415956233.html

I saw that. My first question was, "What ARE the suspicious circumstances??". Ugh. Are they meaning in general, or is there stuff not made public? So frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I can't believe there isn't more info out there. The news articles say that he is missing under suspicious circumstances.

Who would want to abduct him?? I feel like there must be more pieces to this story that the police do not want to release.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Au...hters-Disappearance-Suspicious-415956233.html
Per the above article: "Some items including cash was taken from the home."

So, was his wallet in the house?
Was the home broken into or was it unlocked? Anything amiss in the house? Perhaps he walked in on someone looting the home. But surely there would be evidence of that. What were the "other things missing".

All very strange and curious.

Per the above article: "Some items including cash was taken from the home."

So, was his wallet in the house?
Was the home broken into or was it unlocked? Anything amiss in the house? Perhaps he walked in on someone looting the home. But surely there would be evidence of that. What were the "other things missing".

All very strange and curious.

Oh, I missed that about cash being taken from the home. Very, very odd!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We know that people get robbed.

We know that people get robbed and then are injured or killed during the course of the robbery.

How often have we seen someone get robbed and abducted?

Was this scene staged? If so, who would do that and why?

It is also possible that MC did have the beginnings of dementia but family is in denial. I've seen that on another case recently.

The drivers license and cash missing from the wallet are curious. Maybe to make it easier to identify his body when he's found?

And I'd still like to know where his wife was. If he supposedly picked up makeup for her at Walmart that day, then where was she that she was not able to pick that up? I'm not saying she's suspicious. Im just trying to figure out if people were doing their normal Friday routine.

We know that people get robbed.

We know that people get robbed and then are injured or killed during the course of the robbery.

How often have we seen someone get robbed and abducted?

Was this scene staged? If so, who would do that and why?

It is also possible that MC did have the beginnings of dementia but family is in denial. I've seen that on another case recently.

The drivers license and cash missing from the wallet are curious. Maybe to make it easier to identify his body when he's found?

And I'd still like to know where his wife was. If he supposedly picked up makeup for her at Walmart that day, then where was she that she was not able to pick that up? I'm not saying she's suspicious. Im just trying to figure out if people were doing their normal Friday routine.

His wife was at work. When she got home he wasn't there.

Any idea if there are woods near the house? If he was injured in the shop, maybe he became disoriented and wandered off. We have seen many cases where people are found so close to where they were last seen.

His wife last talked to him at 8am. Supposedly she was at work. She comes home at 7pm. No husband.

I guess I'm too used to my parents, who talk to each other often throughout the day.

The Bring PaPaw Home Facebook page has lots of people offering up prayers but nothing else in the way of info. No planned searches.

His wife last talked to him at 8am. Supposedly she was at work. She comes home at 7pm. No husband.

I guess I'm too used to my parents, who talk to each other often throughout the day.

The Bring PaPaw Home Facebook page has lots of people offering up prayers but nothing else in the way of info. No planned searches.
Do nurses normally work 12 hour shifts?

This is all so weird. If he injured himself and wandered off....why would he take his money and ID?

If this was a break-in gone bad....why would the thieves take his body?

I just hate that this case is not seeming to get any national attention. I mean the man did not just up and disappear into thin air

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela