Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO
I used to think he had to be somewhat close to his home which is still a possibility but now I am beginning to think he was transported away.

I agree with others that it may help to hire a good private investigator to help find out what happened.

The longer this case goes on the more convinced I am that something bad happened to him. Which is very sad if that is what happened.

I think this statement from the article is contradicting itself. The blood being found can be an indication of foul play. It could have been an accident too but when you combine it with the persons disappearance then it adds up to foul play IMO.

I think maybe they left out one word there. "else" Adding this word "else" then it makes sense. Like "been nothing ELSE to suggest foul play"

Below is the part referred to.

"When officers with the Quinlan Police Department initially set out to search for Chambers they found a small amount of blood in his home workshop. Tests later confirmed the blood belonged to Chambers and there’s been nothing to suggest foul play was involved in his disappearance."

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/05/10/no-sign-of-missing-texas-firefighter/

They are doing a grid search it was on NBC news today Would they do that if they thought he might have voluntarily left

They are doing a grid search it was on NBC news today Would they do that if they thought he might have voluntarily left
Would you link the NBC news re this. Thanks. <modsnip>
Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Would you link the NBC news re this. Thanks. <modsnip>
Someone posted on BringPapawhome fb page they saw the news (NBC) and it showed a photo of Papaw and mentioned the grid search this weekend. However I have search NBC and I cant find a link. Also a family member has reached out to news stations again and has only heard back from 1.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Someone posted on BringPapawhome fb page they saw the news (NBC) and it showed a photo of Papaw and mentioned the grid search this weekend. However I have search NBC and I cant find a link. Also a family member has reached out to news stations again and has only heard back from 1.

Still no confirmation on the search for this weekend. I wonder if NBC didn't get that mixed up with another, past search. You'd think the family would be aware of it.

Just another passing unsubstantiated thought (And one I have never given much credit to):

But what if MC got tired of being everything to everybody. Maybe he met someone at these car shows who wanted nothing from him but to love and take care of him.

Maybe that day in March was the
day he decided he wanted and needed something different, called her (Have no clue who this would be) and said, " You"re getting nothing but me, but if you're still interested, come pick me up."

So, he took his license (wonder if they checked if his passport is missing) and left.

This would give him 7 years to change his mind if he decided to claim his benefits or if he wanted to return home. By leaving, he would not have to go through an awful divorce which would hurt everyone so he left everything behind to be disbursed among all his kin whenever they are able to do so.

This sounds unlikely but who knows? Still waters run deep and
he doesn't seem the type to discuss his feelings.

I'd check with car show people to see if there was a certain someone who seemed to take a great interest in him. IMO, this wouldn't have been a spur of the moment infatuation.

Still no confirmation on the search for this weekend. I wonder if NBC didn't get that mixed up with another, past search. You'd think the family would be aware of it.

Just another passing unsubstantiated thought (And one I have never given much credit to):

But what if MC got tired of being everything to everybody. Maybe he met someone at these car shows who wanted nothing from him but to love and take care of him.

day he decided he wanted and needed something different, called her (Have no clue who this would be) and said, " You"re getting nothing but me, but if you're still interested, come pick me up."

So, he took his license (wonder if they checked if his passport is missing) and left.

This would give him 7 years to change his mind if he decided to claim his benefits or if he wanted to return home. By leaving, he would not have to go through an awful divorce which would hurt everyone so he left everything behind to be disbursed among all his kin whenever they are able to do so.

I'd check with car show people to see if there was a certain someone who seemed to take a great interest in him. IMO, this wouldn't have been a spur of the moment infatuation.

I'm pretty much right there with you on this scenario.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

I see some of your points but in uour opinion...What about the blood?

There could be a logical explanation. What, I don't know.

The fact there was none located outside is strange.

The whole thing is strange.

Could be from a previous incident where he cut himself, and totally unrelated.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/619407261589703/

Family has hired a PI.
Team Watters Sonar Search & Recovery will be searching the area Friday, June 9th.
Texas Equusearch will be conducting grid searches this weekend, both on foot and by ATV.

From TES' website:
"6/8/17 – GROUND SEARCH ACTIVATION: The active search for 70 year-old Michael Chambers (a retired Dallas Firefighter) will begin at 8:30 a.m. on Saturday – June 10th 2017. We will be in need of searchers on foot and ATVs."
For more information on how you can help: http://www.texasequusearch.org/2017/06/missing-michael-chambers-70-yrs-quinlan-tx-031017/

I hope and pray PaPaw is found this weekend. I wish I could be there to help. Glad to see that TES is getting involved.

God bless Tim Miller & all TES searchers. I am always pleased to see when they become involved in a missing persons case - if anyone can locate Papaw, TES can.

About the other organization that will be searching this weekend, Team Watters Sonar Search & Recovery:

"Nonprofit's assistance was crucial to finding Toni Anderson's car"
"[Dennis Watters] says Anderson’s car was difficult to spot in the deep, fast moving waters of the Missouri. However, once his sonar pinged it he knew he had a car."
http://www.kctv5.com/story/34731739...finding-toni-andersons-car#.WNMXSWHx_CE.email

"Body of missing piano teacher found in river"
"Lisa “Noodles” Hayden-Gordon’s vehicle was located early Friday morning in the New River of Cooley’s Landing after volunteers from Team Watters Sonar Search and Recovery Inc. scanned the waterway using sonar equipment."
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2015/03/02/noodles-lisa-hayden-gordon-body-found-river-florida/

"Chrissy Williams found dead"
"Jackson said the family hired Team Watters Sonar Search & Recovery, Inc. from Moro in the Metro East area. The not-for-profit volunteer organization specializes in assisting law enforcement in recovery of remains, vehicles and items.

Jackson said Team Watters found the SUV’s location in the water within 20 minutes of beginning their search."
http://thesouthern.com/chrissy-williams-found-dead/article_98dfe48f-57ee-5c1c-abfb-c97faaa00cbd.html

I'm referencing these particular cases just because I followed all of them here on Websleuths, but they have had many other successes. They often work in conjunction with TES.

Also, -though this may sound kind of weird- kudos to the Hunt County Sheriff's Office for agreeing to have them come in. Sometimes I get frustrated -as a layperson- with LE when they refuse to have outside organizations help despite families' pleas.

I have a lot of confidence in both of these groups (Tim Miller ... what an angel), and if they do not find PaPaw -gosh, I hope they do ...- at the end of the search, then I feel pretty certain he is not in whatever area they are working in.

You can find more info. on Team Watter at the links below:
http://www.teamwatterssonar.com
https://m.facebook.com/teamwatterssonar

Hopefully Papaw is found soon so his family has answers. I know this is so horrible for them!

Here's hoping things go well for the searchers today. I hope we (and the family of course) get some answers. But I really hope they don't find a body. Only because I hope he's still alive somewhere. But it's hard to imagine MC being so cruel to leave his family sick with worry with no note, no nothing.

About the other organization that will be searching this weekend, Team Watters Sonar Search & Recovery:

"Nonprofit's assistance was crucial to finding Toni Anderson's car"
"[Dennis Watters] says Anderson&#8217;s car was difficult to spot in the deep, fast moving waters of the Missouri. However, once his sonar pinged it he knew he had a car."
http://www.kctv5.com/story/34731739...finding-toni-andersons-car#.WNMXSWHx_CE.email

"Body of missing piano teacher found in river"
"Lisa &#8220;Noodles&#8221; Hayden-Gordon&#8217;s vehicle was located early Friday morning in the New River of Cooley&#8217;s Landing after volunteers from Team Watters Sonar Search and Recovery Inc. scanned the waterway using sonar equipment."
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2015/03/02/noodles-lisa-hayden-gordon-body-found-river-florida/

"Chrissy Williams found dead"
"Jackson said the family hired Team Watters Sonar Search & Recovery, Inc. from Moro in the Metro East area. The not-for-profit volunteer organization specializes in assisting law enforcement in recovery of remains, vehicles and items.

Jackson said Team Watters found the SUV&#8217;s location in the water within 20 minutes of beginning their search."
http://thesouthern.com/chrissy-williams-found-dead/article_98dfe48f-57ee-5c1c-abfb-c97faaa00cbd.html

I'm referencing these particular cases just because I followed all of them here on Websleuths, but they have had many other successes. They often work in conjunction with TES.

Also, -though this may sound kind of weird- kudos to the Hunt County Sheriff's Office for agreeing to have them come in. Sometimes I get frustrated -as a layperson- with LE when they refuse to have outside organizations help despite families' pleas.

I have a lot of confidence in both of these groups (Tim Miller ... what an angel), and if they do not find PaPaw -gosh, I hope they do ...- at the end of the search, then I feel pretty certain he is not in whatever area they are working in.

You can find more info. on Team Watter at the links below:
http://www.teamwatterssonar.com
https://m.facebook.com/teamwatterssonar

Thanks for the info inmy. Another very impressive search group that give whole heartedly of themselves to find the missing and bring answers to loved ones & acquaintances. God bless each and everyone of them for doing such difficult work.

Just checked the Bringpawpahome FB page.
Nothing was found during the searches over the weekend.

All - Apologies for being absent. I have some time today and will be going through and answering what I can (starting with page 38, which is where I left off last time). THANK YOU again for all of your time and questions - any attention on this case helps at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState