Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the shop was locked and dark when BC walked in, looking for MC, how did she avoid stepping in the blood? It was stated that the blood was three feet from the door. As big as the shop is, I would think the field of vision would be looking around the room for him, not looking down. Just my opinion.

And how was it locked? His keys were in the shop.

If the shop was locked and dark when BC walked in, looking for MC, how did she avoid stepping in the blood? It was stated that the blood was three feet from the door. As big as the shop is, I would think the field of vision would be looking around the room for him, not looking down. Just my opinion.

Maybe she turned on the light before reaching the spot, or could see the blood from the door as she opened it (it would still be light out.) Perhaps she did step in/on it, but it was dried. Or perhaps it was not such a big spot that the chances of her stepping it in were less than not stepping it.

And how was it locked? His keys were in the shop.
If you listen to the 3rd video, you will hear his wife state in the 911 call that it was locked and his keys were inside. I believe the VI has also stated this. It was also stated in Thread 1 that the door had two locks. Hence, you could lock one lock from the inside and then close the door. That would leave one lock unlocked. The VI stated BC had keys to the shop.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/My...uzzles-Community-Investigators-416170523.html

I'm almost positive that VI said BC texted him, not called him. I know the Sheriff did say call, but didn't VI say that BC didn't talk to him?

Okay, here it is:

Pmerle00
user-offline.png
Verified Family - Michael Chambers

Join DateMar 2017Posts232​

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by inmyhumbleopinion
Hi Pmerle00,

Only if you can and are comfortable doing so, could you answer a couple of questions that I have?

"Investigators said 70-year-old Michael Chambers was last heard from when he spoke with his wife over the phone on March 10 around 8 a.m."
http://www.wbap.com/2017/03/13/hunt-...-be-in-danger/

1. Who called whom?

2. Was it during this phone call that BC asked Papaw to pick up some make-up products for her, or had she already asked him that morning before she left for work, the night before, etc.?

It was actually a text in the morning, not a call. Becca had asked Papaw to pick things up for her that morning before she left for work.

​

I'm confused about whether BC asked him to pick the makeup up that morning before work and the text was about something else or if she asked for the makeup in the text that was sent to him before she left for work. The only logical explanation I can think of for her sending him a text before she went to work was because she didn't want to wake him and just sent it while she was thinking about it so that he would see it when he woke up.

Well my son will be getting off our plan in May 2018! Marriage announcement today : )
Congrats!!! My daughter came off the payroll 2 years ago!!

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Okay, here it is:

Pmerle00
user-offline.png
Verified Family - Michael Chambers

Join DateMar 2017Posts232​

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by inmyhumbleopinion
Hi Pmerle00,

Only if you can and are comfortable doing so, could you answer a couple of questions that I have?

"Investigators said 70-year-old Michael Chambers was last heard from when he spoke with his wife over the phone on March 10 around 8 a.m."
http://www.wbap.com/2017/03/13/hunt-...-be-in-danger/

1. Who called whom?

2. Was it during this phone call that BC asked Papaw to pick up some make-up products for her, or had she already asked him that morning before she left for work, the night before, etc.?

It was actually a text in the morning, not a call. Becca had asked Papaw to pick things up for her that morning before she left for work.

​

Not through reading so I apologize if this has been mentioned. I can see BC asking Pawpaw before she left for work...."Will you get me some mascara and ?? from Walmart this morning? I will text you the items I need. Thank you dear" Asked before she left then texted so he would get the right mascara... BTW-I would NEVER send my DH for mascara. I don't think he would have a clue how to find it even if I sent a picture! Goes to show what a great husband he is.

Not through reading so I apologize if this has been mentioned. I can see BC asking Pawpaw before she left for work...."Will you get me some mascara and ?? from Walmart this morning? I will text you the items I need. Thank you dear" Asked before she left then texted so he would get the right mascara... BTW-I would NEVER send my DH for mascara. I don't think he would have a clue how to find it even if I sent a picture! Goes to show what a great husband he is.
True...he Sounds like a great guy....but a pic is worth 1000 words. I asked my hubby to pick up something for me. I took a pic of the back and front...easy peasy for him to find.

True...he Sounds like a great guy....but a pic is worth 1000 words. I asked my hubby to pick up something for me. I took a pic of the back and front...easy peasy for him to find.

Only place I send my husband to pick certain personal items up is Sally's, I send him a picture & he shows the clerk & they get it for him. But mascara, there are wayyyyy too many choices, various colors, it'd just save me a lot of stress to go get it myself.

Just my random thoughts & opinions...

Y'all aren't giving your husbands enough credit. Lol. I love MAC lipstick, which you can only buy in the mall. My husband bought me lipstick several times. He'd go to the store to buy me feminine products and call me overwhelmed to ask if I want the kind with or without wings. He bought them for our daughter sometimes. He didn't care. Him buying it isn't strange to me. Her being off for an extended period of time and not thinking to buy it herself is a bit strange though. Mascara usually gets a bit 'dry' well before you're able to use the last of it. It's not something that you try to use one day and realize it's gone and so you have to go out and get more immediately.

Y'all aren't giving your husbands enough credit. Lol. I love MAC lipstick, which you can only buy in the mall. My husband bought me lipstick several times. He'd go to the store to buy me feminine products and call me overwhelmed to ask if I want the kind with or without wings. He bought them for our daughter sometimes. He didn't care. Him buying it isn't strange to me. Her being off for an extended period of time and not thinking to buy it herself is a bit strange though. Mascara usually gets a bit 'dry' well before you're able to use the last of it. It's not something that you try to use one day and realize it's gone and so you have to go out and get more immediately.

My husband is actually better at buying the "monthly" products, he remembers, I don't since I have no use for them anymore, but he always make sure the daughters are well stocked up so he doesn't have to hear about it! Lol.
And yes mascara will start to dry out but I still use it for another week before I eventually break down & go buy a new one!

My husband is actually better at buying the "monthly" products, he remembers, I don't since I have no use for them anymore, but he always make sure the daughters are well stocked up so he doesn't have to hear about it! Lol.
And yes mascara will start to dry out but I still use it for another week before I eventually break down & go buy a new one!

Lol. Me too. That's why I don't understand why it wasn't bought before she went back to work or why he had to make a special trip to Walmart just to buy it. Maybe it's the other item that was needed right away. I use my mascara until I absolutely can't use it anymore. Dry or not. Lol

Adding zoomed photo of yellow object in woods behind MC's home:

I'm on my phone and hope these photos are turning out ok.

4f6936520a46afa2046acaa537f8def8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is this the object from #4??
It sort of looks like metal roofing. Hard to tell. That would be quite a piece away from his home and through several properties, no??

Sorry, just making sure I'm looking in the right area.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

So here's the next question for Pmerle00:

Who is the private investigator the family hired and what is the business name?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Has it been covered by our VI or on family page yet who all had keys/access to the house and most especially the shop?

I'm really curious about the shop since there was blood there, no evidence of breaking in, and it was found locked by BC.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

With all due respect, I'm just curious if mascara or makeup is a clue in this case?

I don't see where this fits in and if someone could clarify.!

With all due respect, I'm just curious if mascara or makeup is a clue in this case?

I don't see where this fits in and if someone could clarify.!

He purchased it for his wife at her request.

So here's the next question for Pmerle00:

Who is the private investigator the family hired and what is the business name?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Mr. Chambers made purchases. One of the purchases has not been disclosed. Why? Is it important to the case?Therein lies the mystery....

Mr. Chambers made purchases. One of the purchases has not been disclosed. Why? Is it important to the case?Therein lies the mystery....

Going back to the Jennifer Hudson case....she had purchased sleeping pills and a drink with intent to commit suicide. She succeeded.

Are we to assume that perhaps he made such a purchase? Even so, why not release whatever it is to help move the case along.

What's the motive NOT to release it?

Does the family know what this item is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads