Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is helpful. This states she arrived home at 3:00 from Dallas. Does she work in Dallas or in Hunt County? According to this, she reported him missing at 6:55 pm. We know she looked in the shop and asked a neighbor for help, but did her search last 4 hours? I thought she arrived home around 6:00 pm. I will do more research on the time she arrived home.
Now that you mention it I think the neighbors were the ones who came home at 3:00 pm and didn't see anything unusual.

Now that you mention it I think the neighbors were the ones who came home at 3:00 pm and didn't see anything unusual.
That is what I thought. LE stated they thought something happened between noon and 3. I thought BC arrived home at 6, searched for him and called 911.

Pmerle00

user-offline.png
Verified Family - Michael Chambers
As an immediate family member, let me put you at ease. I WANT everyone to ask the questions - the easy ones, the hard ones, the inquisitive ones, the skeptical ones... Asking questions could trigger something that helps us locate Papaw. We ARE victims, but that doesn't mean we are delicate little flowers. We might get offended at a question, but I'll be damned if I won't answer something that could help just because it makes me uncomfortable.

Pmerle00 posted the above response back on 4/10/2017. It is now 8/15/2017. That is just way too long!

I don't mean to call anyone out: BUT, "Will someone ask the right da**ed question, to bring PaPaw home?!"

Note: Cut & paste from a preceding thread is no fun matter. :)

Peace & Love & As always, this is MHO

This is helpful. This states she arrived home at 3:00 from Dallas. Does she work in Dallas or in Hunt County? According to this, she reported him missing at 6:55 pm. We know she looked in the shop and asked a neighbor for help, but did her search last 4 hours? I thought she arrived home around 6:00 pm. I will do more research on the time she arrived home.

I had previously heard that she came home close to 5, but then I have also heard 3. So we have to wonder which is it?

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

Rebecca Chambers, Michael’s wife, arrived from Dallas around 3 PM and Chambers was not at home. His truck, wallet and keys were present but his cell phone was missing. Mrs. Chambers last spoke with her husband around 8 AM Friday morning. She filed a missing person report at approximately 6:55 PM Friday evening. An initial check of the area was made. The K-9 Team from Bonham was enlisted in the search. A DPS helicopter with infrared sensors was called the aerial search lasted well into Friday night without results.

This is information I hadn't read until today. It isn't new but it's news to me and I thought it may be helpful to someone else.

http://www.huntcountynews.org/missing/

Whoa. Never before have I read that BC arrived home from work at 3pm. News articles I've read in the past stated she arrived home in the "evening", I even remember us discussing an MSM article that stated she got home at 6pm and someone had asked if she worked 12 hour shifts.

The only mention of "3pm" I recall is that a neighbor to the Chambers had arrived home at 3pm and advised LE that nothing seemed out of the ordinary at the Chambers property.

This must be an error on the part of whomever wrote this article?

I also remember discussing MSM articles that stated she'd called LE at 6:45 while some claimed she called LE "immediately" after arriving home and finding MC not there.....and we were discussing how odd it was for someone to call LE either immediately or even 45 minutes after arriving home to find spouse not there, how that seemed "extreme" given that many spouses may wander over to the neighbor's house, have a friend drop by to take them for a beer or coffee, etc.....that most spouses wouldn't assume so quickly that someone was amiss such that they'd call LE.

Whoa. Never before have I read that BC arrived home from work at 3pm. News articles I've read in the past stated she arrived home in the "evening", I even remember us discussing an MSM article that stated she got home at 6pm and someone had asked if she worked 12 hour shifts.

The only mention of "3pm" I recall is that a neighbor to the Chambers had arrived home at 3pm and advised LE that nothing seemed out of the ordinary at the Chambers property.

This must be an error on the part of whomever wrote this article?

I also remember discussing MSM articles that stated she'd called LE at 6:45 while some claimed she called LE "immediately" after arriving home and finding MC not there.....and we were discussing how odd it was for someone to call LE either immediately or even 45 minutes after arriving home to find spouse not there, how that seemed "extreme" given that many spouses may wander over to the neighbor's house, have a friend drop by to take them for a beer or coffee, etc.....that most spouses wouldn't assume so quickly that someone was amiss such that they'd call LE.

Pmerle00 answered this very question on 4/27/2017:

04-27-2017, 01:47 PM #532
Pmerle00
user-offline.png
Verified Family - Michael Chambers
"I did get a more firm time for her arrival home: just before 6:14. LE was contacted at 6:55, after a search of the land and then opening the shop."

What bothers me most about this
( other than the time) is she came from Dallas. Dallas?! Where the heck did they get this?!

If this is true, this puts a whole new spin on things.

And.....if this was her first day back at work after having been off for a period of time allowing her arm to heal, a 12 hour day seems excessive.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Who cleaned the blood from the workshop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What bothers me most about this
( other than the time) is she came from Dallas. Dallas?! Where the heck did they get this?!

If this is true, this puts a whole new spin on things.

What spin? I'm lost:(

just wondering if blood analysis can determime if any blood found at a crime scene, had been previously refrigerated...?

just wondering if blood analysis can determime if any blood found at a crime scene, had been previously refrigerated...?

Or could one of these have been used?
360px-Venipuncture_using_a_BD_Vacutainer.JPG

ihwx.658155d5-dade-4261-8474-0a1657363ebe.500.500.jpg

"In medicine, venipuncture or venepuncture is the process of obtaining intravenous access for the purpose of intravenous therapy or for blood sampling of venous blood. In healthcare, this procedure is performed by medical laboratory scientists, medical practitioners, some EMTs, paramedics, phlebotomists, dialysis technicians, and other nursing staff."

"The test tubes in which blood is collected may contain one or more of several additives. In general, tests requiring whole blood call for blood samples collected in test tubes containing some form of the anticoagulant EDTA. EDTA chelates calcium to prevent clotting. EDTA is preferred for hematology tests because it does minimum damage to cell morphology." (BBM)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venipuncture

If they haven't yet, HCSO should test any remaining sample collected at the shop for these types of substances, IMO.

Does anyone really trust HCSO with any of the evidence!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so has it been determined if those blood droplets are Michael's or has that not come back yet from LE?

Rebecca Chambers, Michael’s wife, arrived from Dallas around 3 PM and Chambers was not at home. His truck, wallet and keys were present but his cell phone was missing. Mrs. Chambers last spoke with her husband around 8 AM Friday morning. She filed a missing person report at approximately 6:55 PM Friday evening. An initial check of the area was made. The K-9 Team from Bonham was enlisted in the search. A DPS helicopter with infrared sensors was called the aerial search lasted well into Friday night without results.

This is information I hadn't read until today. It isn't new but it's news to me and I thought it may be helpful to someone else.

http://www.huntcountynews.org/missing/

This article is incorrect. She didn't arrive home until after 6. Her first text to him was saying she was that she was coming home at 5:51. After that there's a series of texts and calls - where are you, I'm home, looking for you, call me back ASAP, etc. - from 6:14 to 7:01 (with the last one being AFTER she made the 911 call).

Or could one of these have been used?
360px-Venipuncture_using_a_BD_Vacutainer.JPG

ihwx.658155d5-dade-4261-8474-0a1657363ebe.500.500.jpg

"In medicine, venipuncture or venepuncture is the process of obtaining intravenous access for the purpose of intravenous therapy or for blood sampling of venous blood. In healthcare, this procedure is performed by medical laboratory scientists, medical practitioners, some EMTs, paramedics, phlebotomists, dialysis technicians, and other nursing staff."

"The test tubes in which blood is collected may contain one or more of several additives. In general, tests requiring whole blood call for blood samples collected in test tubes containing some form of the anticoagulant EDTA. EDTA chelates calcium to prevent clotting. EDTA is preferred for hematology tests because it does minimum damage to cell morphology." (BBM)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venipuncture

If they haven't yet, HCSO should test any remaining sample collected at the shop for these types of substances, IMO.

Agree, and we requested that they do so, as did the Texas Rangers. HCSO told us they would send it to the lab we researched that could test for such substances. We recently found out they never sent the second sample for those tests. (We only found out because we pressed and pressed and pressed asking when the results would be in, otherwise I think they might have never said anything at all!)

so has it been determined if those blood droplets are Michael's or has that not come back yet from LE?

They are Papaw's. I have answered this in more detail previously.

Pmerle00- Had she been in Dallas on the 10th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members