Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally had time to listen and watch full interview with Meeks on the Hunt County Thefts Report Facebook page.

He clearly isn’t happy with the PI- don’t know much about him and should read up on him I suppose. I will say, I do feel Meeks is genuine. Much to my dismay. I’m not sure he can lie about the Texas cold case team, having 30 people that believe no foul play was involved- he can’t lie about the dive teams- he also can’t lie and say he disagreed with the death certificate being issued if he really told the judge he agreed- that would come out...

I have a hard time believing though it would take 8 months to figure out a bike was missing from the garage and if the phone service was shut off on Mc’s phone well before the 8 months- how did the phone expert get this info ?! Also Meeks says the day he went missing they did ping his phone over by 2 mile bridge- why was this never told earlier? Or was it and I missed that being verified a year ago?!

For someone who didn’t agree with the Death Certificate, he sure signed off on the Affidavit without hesitation. Just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

For someone who didn’t agree with the Death Certificate, he sure signed off on the Affidavit without hesitation. Just saying.

Good point- wonder why Chris(the man asking questions) didn’t pick that up!!!

Also, I just got done googling Philip Klein - not sure why Meeks would bring up him being fired from the Kunz case- it’s clear that he was calling out parents- how could you not ?! Sorry a little off topic but not a case to bring up if you want Klein to look bad.. right?!

Help me out queen- my memory is failing me- was the phone ping on two mile bridge every brought up when MC first went missing ?!

I will say I’m all over the place today - with my views. I don’t really like Meeks(what I know of him that is) lol... but I don’t feel like he was lying ... more like he truly just doesn’t care what happens with this case... it’s easier for him to believe MC committed suicide and he doesn’t have to deal with the mess of maybe having to arrest a friend, or take the time to do a thorough investigation .. ?

Klein just made a statement in regards to Meeks:
https://www.facebook.com/HuntCountyTheftReports/posts/1767114760017877

In light of this new information, I spoke with Tricia and we will allow speculation as to why BC is acting the way she reportedly is acting (refusing 6 interview attempts with the family's PI).

The rule still holds that no one should accuse her of murder on this forum. Also, DO NOT even hint that another family member may have helped her in anything nefarious with regards to Michael's disappearance. The PI's statement makes it pretty clear that other than BC, all family members have been cooperative and forthcoming.

Klein just made a statement in regards to Meeks:

From your link - part of the PI's statement:

We find the blood found in the work shop indicates foul play and a possible
homicide.
Rebecca Chambers has refused to interview with our team. We have
attempted six times.
All other family members have agreed to interview and most have been
completed. The family is hurting, some are angry, and now some are upset
with the events and comments over the last 72 hours.
All friends of the couple have interviewed with the team with the exception of
three. Of the three, one has offered to be interviewed with counsel present. We
respect that.
As has been publicly discussed, there are and were multiple “boyfriends” of
Ms. Chambers, one of which she was reportedly seeing at the time of the
disappearance. Two have agreed to be interviewed, and one has already been
interviewed. We urge the public NOT to judge; as with all stories, there is
always the other side.
Our timeline of events is in progress. Once we have this timeline completed,
we will make it public.

In light of this new information, I spoke with Tricia and we will allow speculation as to why BC is acting the way she reportedly is acting (refusing 6 interview attempts with the family's PI).

The rule still holds that no one should accuse her of murder on this forum. Also, DO NOT even hint that another family member may have helped her in anything nefarious with regards to Michael's disappearance. The PI's statement makes it pretty clear that other than BC, all family members have been cooperative and forthcoming.

Thank you, liltexans!

From your link - part of the PI's statement:

We find the blood found in the work shop indicates foul play and a possible
homicide.
Rebecca Chambers has refused to interview with our team. We have
attempted six times.
All other family members have agreed to interview and most have been
completed. The family is hurting, some are angry, and now some are upset
with the events and comments over the last 72 hours.
All friends of the couple have interviewed with the team with the exception of
three. Of the three, one has offered to be interviewed with counsel present. We
respect that.
As has been publicly discussed, there are and were multiple “boyfriends” of
Ms. Chambers, one of which she was reportedly seeing at the time of the
disappearance. Two have agreed to be interviewed, and one has already been
interviewed. We urge the public NOT to judge; as with all stories, there is
always the other side.
Our timeline of events is in progress. Once we have this timeline completed,
we will make it public.

Thanks, liltexans. Praying PaPaw is found soon.

Help me out queen- my memory is failing me- was the phone ping on two mile bridge every brought up when MC first went missing ?!
Hope this links correctly...
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...3&share_tid=331983&share_fid=730&share_type=t

TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #1

From a VI, thread #1,* post #729
*The phone pinged off of 2 towers, but not a third. Hunt County LE said it could have been a "bounce" instead of a location ping, but that they have no way of knowing which it was without a 3rd tower involved.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

No. Not at all. And the incorrect terms are being used in all this. “Ping” is what a phone’s signal does when it bounces off of a cell tower. Unless there’s a cell tower sitting in the middle of Two Mile Bridge, there’s no way that a “ping” put the phone there. [emoji849][emoji849]

He’s talking about the GPS signal. And that ends when the battery dies. So wherever the signal was last transmitted at is where the battery died. That doesn’t mean it’s the physical location of the phone. It may or may not be. It could be simply where the phone was at when the battery died.

It irks me that the incorrect words are being used, and being taken as gospel. And that Meeks keeps referring to “Mr. Chambers” being “pinged” at these locations. For the love of Jesus, it was his phone. That doesn’t mean he was the one with it. [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

Hey guys, did anyone notice in Haines' statement he says that MC went "back to the bridge". As if he'd been there earlier first?
I immediately wondered what was meant by the word 'back'.

"We had a cell phone expert ping his phone, and they were able to trace Mr. Chambers from his residence, from Walmart to his residence, and then leaving his residence and going back to the two mile bridge at a slow speed,” Hunt County Sgt. Jeff Haines says.
http://www.wbtv.com/story/37893109/...garding-missing-firefighters-possible-suicide

If he went 'back' that's a pretty important detail...

Still waiting on a description of said bike. I thought we would have immediately had one after the interview. Was one released, and I missed it?

From the linked statement of the P.I. the following may explain why we won't be getting a description of the bike.

"...We find no missing 'bike' and believe that Mr. Chambers did not have a bike, never rode a bike, could not have rode a bike over ten miles to a bridge that is 9 feet above the water, toss the bike in the lake, then jump to his death.

The height is less than 10 feet which would not kill him from the fall...."

( BBM )

ETA: Hope this is ok to link in this manner. If not, then mods, please delete...

Hey guys, did anyone notice in Haines' statement he says that MC went "back to the bridge". As if he'd been there earlier first?
I immediately wondered what was meant by the word 'back'.

"We had a cell phone expert ping his phone, and they were able to trace Mr. Chambers from his residence, from Walmart to his residence, and then leaving his residence and going back to the two mile bridge at a slow speed,” Hunt County Sgt. Jeff Haines says.
http://www.wbtv.com/story/37893109/...garding-missing-firefighters-possible-suicide

If he went 'back' that's a pretty important detail...

Here is how I read that statement. The cell phone was pinged going from Walmart to the home and then back to the 2 mile bridge. If you look at map and are familiar with the area, he would go in one direction from Walmart to the home and then turn around and "go back" (as back into town by Walmart again) to the 2 mile bridge. JMO tho.

From the linked statement of the P.I. the following may explain why we won't be getting a description of the bike.

"...We find no missing 'bike' and believe that Mr. Chambers did not have a bike, never rode a bike, could not have rode a bike over ten miles to a bridge that is 9 feet above the water, toss the bike in the lake, then jump to his death.

( BBM )

ETA: Hope this is ok to link in this manner. If not, then mods, please delete...

Thanks. I had really doubted its existence, anyway. Good to get clarification.

( BBM )

I can't stand it. Too hard to let this go.

Investigators may have said what they said about the bike in order to get BC
to talk. Perhaps she bought the bike for him as a gift and no one knew about it. Maybe he wasn't thrilled and he hung it up on the wall in his garage and never took it down.

Meeks said that the bridge was still under construction at the time. Cranes were still erected. I'd be interested to know if there was a place he could have gone off the bridge without doing so purposely. Maybe someone who lives there can say?

He also said he stopped at the top of a hill which makes sense. MC may have been out of breath going up the hill and needed to stop to catch his breath.

I don't think biking 10 miles would be that difficult. But that's just my opinion.
It is odd that no one has mentioned seeing a man cycling along the road.

I keep thinking about that garage they built and how they must have been slightly out of their minds. $180,000.00 is a lot of money. They were probably going to have to rely on her paycheck to help pay it off by 2028.

By all accounts, she loved her job. But I wonder if this garage was a sour turning point in their marriage. How do you retire and have fun with that loan hanging over your head?

My husband would like a Tesla when he retires. Well, he ain't getting it. Our financial planners put a kabosh on that.
We have done well during our working lives, probably better than most. But to think of borrowing $180,000 for a hobby is mind boggling to me.

What was she going to get from this loan? Maybe her husband's happiness, maybe to keep him busy while she was at work. Another 10 years of hard work.

It sounds as though he traveled locally to car shows. Would I have gone along?! No thanks; have fun honey and good luck! See you when you get back.

Traveling with her friends may have been her only "fun" outlet. But one big problem in my mind is/was the booze, and perhaps the need to feel she was still attractive to the opposite sex.

Who knows? I can see this so clearly
in my own mind but I may be way off.
No marriage is safe from outside distractions. And it doesn't matter if
you've been married 10 years or 40.

Sorry, didn't mean to get preachy.
I think BC will need to speak and produce documentation about the bike. If there was a bike.

This isn't going to end well for any of the family. I see animosity and anger lingering well after all is said and done.

Now....if they were able to find a phone at the bottom of a lake for evidence in the other case, they can certainly find a bike and MC's phone.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

This isn't going to end well for any of the family. I see animosity and anger lingering well after all is said and done.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Im thinking that ship has already sailed with the family. The damage is most likely already done. Now they just need their dad back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur