Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really good point! Using my own experience here. I had taken my then 11 y/o daughter to her school's roller skating party at a local rink.

She was the last one on the end of a chain of skaters, and she went flying into the wall. I quickly scrambled to her, and she said, "Mom, I can't feel my legs."

My mind went crazy! I could not even think, except to command her to not move. After calling 911, that was the only 'medical' knowledge I could access in my brain. Sheer panic took over.

She was taken to the hospital by EMS. Fortunately ( not enough exclamation points to express my relief ) she was fine. Normal sensation and movement returned about an hour later.

I was an ER nurse myself at the time too. ( Worked in the ER for years before I went into psych nursing. ) Pretty much useless to my daughter though.

Thanks again, you're very right about this.

JMO
Does anyone know the circumstances of her broken wrist? Where she was, with whom?

The first response to this is that he was a FF so likely wouldn't be squeamish, but my DH is a retired VFF & he doesn't do well with family injuries. He's pulled people from accidents with no problem, but if it's one of his own it's a struggle.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Agree. I used to be a housekeeper at a hospital. I have cleaned up every body fluid you can think of, and mopped pieces of flesh from the operating room floor, mopped up after aneurysms in the OR, cleaned the ER, etc. But...when my kid put his tooth through his lip as a child, I nearly passed out. It's different when it's personal, I think.

Or perhaps the SIL was a confidant; someone other than MC to take her places as well as allow opportunity for MC to leave the house so she would have freedom.

Good thought. Funny, but your post sort of jolted me. Like what?!

Because when I read sister-in-law, I immediately thought she would be the wife of one of MC's brothers. Didn't even enter my mind that she could be the wife of one of BC's brothers.

Would make all the difference in the world which side of the family the sister-in-law was coming from...

Because when I read sister-in-law, I immediately thought she would be the wife of one of MC's brothers. Didn't even enter my mind that she could be the wife of one of BC's brothers.

Would make all the difference in the world which side of the family the sister-in-law was coming from...
Right. Some SIL were friends before family. Some are divorced but still referred to as SIL, but in this case i don't know. I am not one of those sleuths who ever think to screenshot FB posts in the first days even though I always think how necessary and valuable that is. High regard to those who do.

Agree. I used to be a housekeeper at a hospital. I have cleaned up every body fluid you can think of, and mopped pieces of flesh from the operating room floor, mopped up after aneurysms in the OR, cleaned the ER, etc. But...when my kid put his tooth through his lip as a child, I nearly passed out. It's different when it's personal, I think.

The industry that I work in, I’m on the regional Field Emergency Response Team. I have advanced training in HAZMAT, spills, basic paramedic training, and other things. If a catastrophe in the industry occurs, I’m one of the people who responds. I also live in an area that has 3 of the most dangerous highways in the state with fatality accidents pretty much on the daily. I use my responder training an average of once a year to stop and render aid for major vehicle accidents that I have come up on while traveling. I can jump out of the truck, and run towards any situation without hesitation, and assist, having no problem doing it. But I admit, if it was one of my children that I had to assist, I would have a problem doing it. Calling 911 would probably be close to the extent of my usefulness. My children’s father on the other hand, is a Texas Department of Public Safety investigator, having spent 14 years as Highway Patrol. He wouldn’t bat an eye at assisting with anything involving the kids. I guess we’re all wired differently when it comes to blood, body parts, and whatnot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The caretaker was the wife of one of BC brothers.

The caretaker was the wife of one of BC brothers.

Thanks for the clarification. 'ocgrad's' post makes more sense to me now.

As I said, I was a little slow on the uptake there...

I have heard the rumor fodder on that as well, only I heard it was another member of Sheriff’s Office. An elected official. If you get my drift. (I don’t want to specify exactly what this person does, because I don’t know if it would be allowable being so descriptive.) If that rumor is true, then that may explain how all of BC’s court paperwork got pushed through the system with no questions being asked about it.

You have said something that I have thought since the Klein response was posted. In the replies on the Hunt County Theft page, someone is mentioned several times as a person being involved with BC. And, yes, they are a member of the HCSO and would give SM pause to investigate. During the interview with SM, he states that the bridge was not completed at the time of MC's disappearance. Another reply on Klein's post gives an idea of where MC could be. This is all rumor and speculation. If this is not appropriate to post, please delete. Just my opinion.

Kinda O/T: I see that Klein Investigations is now on the Lucas Hernandez case!

You have said something that I have thought since the Klein response was posted. In the replies on the Hunt County Theft page, someone is mentioned several times as a person being involved with BC. And, yes, they are a member of the HCSO and would give SM pause to investigate. During the interview with SM, he states that the bridge was not completed at the time of MC's disappearance. Another reply on Klein's post gives an idea of where MC could be. This is all rumor and speculation. If this is not appropriate to post, please delete. Just my opinion.

I guess I missed the comment on Klein’s post. Are you able to link it?

I just reread Klein's reply. There were three friends of the Chambers who are yet to be interviewed. One was with counsel. (Maybe friends of theirs know something).

It said numerous boyfriends and nothing about them being interviewed.

Dang.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

I just reread Klein's reply. There were three friends of the Chambers who are yet to be interviewed. One was with counsel. (Maybe friends of theirs know something).

It said numerous boyfriends and nothing about them being interviewed.

Dang.

The response from Klein said "there are and were multiple boyfriends, one of whom she was seeing at the time of the disappearance. Two have agreed to be interviewed and one has already been interviewed."

Does he mean the one who has been interviewed is one of the two or in addition to the two who have agreed to talk to them?
What he doesn't say is that the one she was seeing at the time MC disappeared is one of those who have agreed to talk to them.

He says she currently has a boyfriend. I wonder if it is the same man she was involved with a year ago?

The response from Klein said "there are and were multiple boyfriends, one of whom she was seeing at the time of the disappearance. Two have agreed to be interviewed and one has already been interviewed."

Does he mean the one who has been interviewed is one of the two or in addition to the two who have agreed to talk to them?
What he doesn't say is that the one she was seeing at the time MC disappeared is one of those who have agreed to talk to them.

He says she currently has a boyfriend. I wonder if it is the same man she was involved with a year ago?
You are correct about the boyfriends: that 2 have agreed to be interviewed and 1 has already been interviewed.

Sounds like 3 to me.

Above that, however, it states "All friends of the couple have been interviewed with the team with the exception of three. Of the three, one has offered to be interviewed with counsel present."

That is about their friends! Wow!.

You are correct about the boyfriends: that 2 have agreed to be interviewed and 1 has already been interviewed.

Sounds like 3 to me.

Above that, however, it states "All friends of the couple have been interviewed with the team with the exception of three. Of the three, one has offered to be interviewed with counsel present."

If this link to the petition is not allowed please delete.
https://www.change.org/p/texas-rangers-company-b-bring-papaw-home-find-michael-chambers
Here is states 2 of her "male acquaintances" had been interviewed, I assume by HCSO.
I saw rumors of what Brad Dunn was trying to say but this gives actual location details but doesn't say if the area was searched.

Sounds like 3 to me.

And that leaves 2 friends of the couple who have not agreed to an interview. I wonder if any of those are elected officials.

And that leaves 2 friends of the couple who have not agreed to an interview. I wonder if any of those are elected officials.
I don't know that the other two haven't agreed, only that they haven't been interviewed. Only that one friend of the Chambers has agreed to be interviewed with counsel.

It sounds like friend(s) of both Chambers. MC & BC.

( BBM )

Thank you both for mentioning this. Such a great point!

Tripod, even though we don't agree on some aspects of this case, I want you to know how much I really do appreciate reading your opinions.

I tend to get tunnel vision about anything I passionately believe. Reading other ideas helps to keep my mind working better too.

kidetect22, your posting style is just fine! I think most everyone here are pretty savvy. We're pretty good too at asking for, or offering clarification if we're not sure.

So stay true to yourself! We get you...;)

Thank you, JazzTune, and I really appreciate your thoughtful posts, as well! We probably agree more than not. I sometimes do like to be a contrarian, if only to not develop the tunnel vision you mentioned.

I do believe it seems pretty silly to think MC actually rode a bike off that bridge. IF he rode a bike at all, it'd be more likely he stopped, got off said bike, and jumped, leaving the bike there. The bike could have been stolen by anyone who noticed it without a person around.

I wish Klein had expounded on the phone tracking scenario SM and HCSO produced. I said upthread that holds the most interest for me, right now.

If it's known with a degree of certainty that MC's phone left the residence at 2:30PM, and the nearest neighbors returned to their home about 3 PM and noticed nothing unusual at the Chambers' home, I wonder if those neighbors ( who also happen to be good friends of the Chambers family) arrived at their home from the direction that MC on a bike would have gone, or from the opposite direction? Those folks would have definitely noticed MC on a bike if they'd passed him that afternoon, knowing him so well.

I’m sure he’s known for years. I’m thinking something came to a head during her medical leave.

Yes, I do, too. At the very least, there were some discussions, or attempts at discussions. I remember our VI telling us that MC and BC had visited their home approximately two weeks before the disappearance, and that would have been during BC's wrist surgery recouperation time. VI said that everything seemed normal and the same as it ever had, between the couple. Perhaps they were just very good at keeping their feelings private. I do think of MC as a pretty quiet, private man.

Yes, I do, too. At the very least, there were some discussions, or attempts at discussions. I remember our VI telling us that MC and BC had visited their home approximately two weeks before the disappearance, and that would have been during BC's wrist surgery recouperation time. VI said that everything seemed normal and the same as it ever had, between the couple. Perhaps they were just very good at keeping their feelings private. I do think of MC as a pretty quiet, private man.

I too, think that BC and MC hid their issues fairly well to family and friends. Especially when grandkids are around, they probably focus on them and tend to push their issues to the back burner in hopes of keeping things normal. Not that there is major issues in my marriage, more that I can’t stand my MIL and FIL at times so I put on a “fake it till you make it face” at family functions so I don’t say things I may regret later. I’m sure most of us have to do that at times.

I’m sure too that there are times their children sensed some tension but probably didn’t think much of it- until looking back now of course. IMO

I too, think that BC and MC hid their issues fairly well to family and friends. Especially when grandkids are around, they probably focus on them and tend to push their issues to the back burner in hopes of keeping things normal. Not that there is major issues in my marriage, more that I can’t stand my MIL and FIL at times so I put on a “fake it till you make it face” at family functions so I don’t say things I may regret later. I’m sure most of us have to do that at times.

I’m sure too that there are times their children sensed some tension but probably didn’t think much of it- until looking back now of course. IMO

I think its entirely plausible that MC was not aware of the current fling BC was having, and maybe he found out about it after the VI was in their home. A lot can surface in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ezinu