Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He says he has her phone records so I am sure he knows exactly how long she talked and to whom....

He also said he didn't want to get too literal with the timeline because it gets crazy.(my word, not his). I don't think he wants to tell all he knows about specific timelines.

What he was saying was she talked to the boyfriend 3 times that day when the boyfriend originally told him (or his investigator) he hadn't spoken to her in over a year......

Also, we need to remember that none of these people owe us any explanations at all. I feel like Klein was very giving in what he did say. I’m sure that there are many, many things that they can’t/won’t tell the public. At least for now. I have no doubts that KIC knows exactly who talked and texted who, when, and for how long. But there are more than likely good reasons why they aren’t putting details out there.

JMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Also, we need to remember that none of these people owe us any explanations at all. I feel like Klein was very giving in what he did say. I’m sure that there are many, many things that they can’t/won’t tell the public. At least for now. I have no doubts that KIC knows exactly who talked and texted who, when, and for how long. But there are more than likely good reasons why they aren’t putting details out there.

JMHO.

I agree wholeheartedly. Let him do his job. We will know the whole story soon hopefully.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmwicGo_C5I

At 13:45 Klein states BC talked to the boyfriend on her cell phone.
At 14:40 he starts discussing the timeline........Klein says it is up for discussion.

He states she got off work around 2-2:30. This is when she calls the boyfriend and her phone immediately goes dark for 1 hour and 32 minutes. Within 15 minutes of being turned back on she is calling family, neighbors and everyone yo ask "have you seen MC" She eventually calls 911. He doesn't go into any other timeline here.

I am taking this to mean she arrived home around 4ish or so......calls and looks for MC and then calls 911 and LE gets involved.

Something else I picked up on in this second listen is Klein states the JP who issued the declaration of death is a "Friend with Benefits"! I had not picked up on that the first time I listened.

BBM-- first of all, I did not catch the friends with benefits either, but I sure have thought that all along. 2ND- her time off work, phone call to boyfriend, phone goes dead, gives me thoughts of 2 scenarios-- one being she called BF to see if "something" has been done-referring to MC death, or 2..they had a rendezvous somewhere.
My bet is on the first scenario. JMO

BBM-- first of all, I did not catch the friends with benefits either, but I sure have thought that all along. 2ND- her time off work, phone call to boyfriend, phone goes dead, gives me thoughts of 2 scenarios-- one being she called BF to see if "something" has been done-referring to MC death, or 2..they had a rendezvous somewhere.
My bet is on the first scenario. JMO

But if it were just a rendezvous, would BC turn her phone off completely? Or would she be more likely to leave it on, silenced? I have serious doubts she would turn it completely off unless she was trying to 'beat the system' - meaning, she didn't want anyone to be able to one day track her movements. If your just knocking boots with a boyfriend, I doubt youre worried about someone tracking you. MC already knew she had many boyfriends, and apparently had chosen to not leave her over it.

I sometimes wonder if MC finally did get fed up. He reached his limits & laid down the law--- brought up divorce, property division, etc.

She panics. "He's leaving me, He says I'll get nothing, how do I support myself"...all that comes with it.

All the balls are in his court due to her ...indescretions & behaviors. He has nothing to lose, after all, except her.

One of her indiscretions doesn't want to be saddled with her, so he helps her make MC disappear?

Just another theory.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I sometimes wonder if MC finally did get fed up. He reached his limits & laid down the law--- brought up divorce, property division, etc.

She panics. "He's leaving me, He says I'll get nothing, how do I support myself"...all that comes with it.

All the balls are in his court due to her ...indescretions & behaviors. He has nothing to lose, after all, except her.

One of her indiscretions doesn't want to be saddled with her, so he helps her make MC disappear?

Just another theory.

Really good theory!

You know, you have a point. MC filed for divorce back in the 80's but didn't follow through with it. Maybe she was afraid he wouldn't change his mind this time

Just another theory.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

That would probably be Greenville. And I haven't seen the documents so I'm not sure
I would guess it is the one who presides over her jurisdiction.
Wait. Is the name on the court documents?

I wouldn't be surprised if she's been seeing them all but I think Klein specifically said she had a relationship with a JP
Or one of the other elected officials who’s associated with HCSO and the court.

Same feeling here. When Klein said he didn’t think it was a hit because they made mistakes, I thought- not a professional hit. A hit by someone he knew, something planned by a couple/few beginners, amateurs- absolutely. JMO.

You know, you have a point. MC filed for divorce back in the 80's but didn't follow through with it. Maybe she was afraid he wouldn't change his mind this time

He did really file for divorce? Why oh why is that sounding vaguely familiar to me, but I can't remember much about it and had completely forgotten....

Just reading everything quickly here and thanks all for the very interesting discussions!!!!

Off-topic: I haven't been able to spend as much time here last couple of days because of a very serious family medical emergency. Hopefully all will be well and I will try to keep up here as I can. Keep it up, gals and guys!

I wouldn't be surprised if she's been seeing them all but I think Klein specifically said she had a relationship with a JP

Yes I took it as casual sexual relationship. Not a boyfriend. In addition to a boyfriend.

He did really file for divorce? Why oh why is that sounding vaguely familiar to me, but I can't remember much about it and had completely forgotten....

Just reading everything quickly here and thanks all for the very interesting discussions!!!!

Off-topic: I haven't been able to spend as much time here last couple of days because of a very serious family medical emergency. Hopefully all will be well and I will try to keep up here as I can. Keep it up, gals and guys!
Praying for God's perfect healing for your family member.

I would guess it is the one who presides over her jurisdiction.
Wait. Is the name on the court documents?
I asked way back when if the same person that signed the death thing was the same person that signed the order of protection. I believe the answer was yes and the document was posted to see the signature. So, I think it's there.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

He says the phone goes dark sometime in the afternoon for approximately 1 and a half hours. Then all of a sudden it comes back on and within 15 minutes of it coming on, she is calling neighbors, family, and friends. When he was later asked by the interviewer if he could verify her work schedule he did back track and say yes she was done around 2-230 and her phone was off... she was off the radar. What time was the first person called by BC???

And my big question.... was it Michael? Certainly, if you really think someone is missing, you call their number several times before starting to call the rest of the world, right?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

611f889d07b25a84462ef15b8fc009a3.jpg
adcb3c608e96493e2639168875d96a9f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads